Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night (86230 Views)

The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Dareywest001(m): 12:39am On Mar 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
As much as I don't want this to have a spiritual undertone, God did save me this night reason is,
Am already set to eat this night, Infact I was seated already na so to shit come dey worry me, I was like, if I chop finish I go shit naw but the urge was so crazy I just have to go.

Getting to the toilet, saw this snake trapped in between the toilet's window frames. How it got there, I don't know, how he got trapped, I don't know but two things could have happened

1) I might have sat down to do my thing and this serpent bite me from the head or
2) it fit Don enter inside the closet and bite my blockos(scrotum)

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THIS IS GOD
next time, na python you go kill. .
say amen
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Abdul090(m): 12:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Are You A First-time Cell Phone Buyer? Check This Pro Tips.

Here are some personal tips to help us choose our Best Next smartphones to buy.

Buying a mobile phone is an easy task for some and a difficult one for others. Mobile is an essential part of our daily lives and is just as necessary and useful. So our selection should be based on some criteria so that we will not regret it later.

1) Simple Use
When we say simply to use we mean 'simply to use'. This means making phone calls, messaging, simple internet browsing, and checking e-mails.
Clearly, with this phone you can't use apps like Viber or expect miracles from GPS or take awesome photos or the phone won't hang.

2) Professional Use
Professional use means that we have a device that will be part of our business. In addition to using it as a phone, we can create files, create presentations, create drawings, mock-ups and go by saying as well as pretty good GPS.

Things To Look While Buying a Smartphone.

- How much money do I need or Required?
- Which brand should I choose?
- Which functional one to choose?

Read full Guide at [url]Techboke.com[/url] or Directly at https://www.techboke.com/2020/02/Best-smart-phones-to-buy.html

Surely This Guide will help you out to choose your next smartphone.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2020
southniyikaye:
I no dey chop snake o, we just burnt it and threw it away
To shit the shit self I, no fit again. If not for the fact that couldn't find that small rubber u use to collect water and wash my bumbum, I could have just sat down and got bitten

That third pics is the blood stain, immediately it brought out, it's head in between the frames, we just use stick pin the head join frame, we made sure it was dead before we let it go, I no Wan hear story that touch o

Pls what type of snake is this self?

Lalasticlala
I Don upload more pics o
its an adder
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:47am On Mar 02, 2020
tidalstorm:
see as you dey roast am, this economy bad gan.

That is why i love windows covered with mosquito nets. It doesn't just stop mosquitoes but other unwanted Animals.
Sha, thank God for your life.
you're very right. Our windows are covered with mosquito nets and we've lived here for 12 years now and we've not had any situation or incidence like this. But my sister has virtually the same aluminum window has the OP and she has been witnessing snakes gain entrance to her room, and toilet thru these windows
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:49am On Mar 02, 2020
Manuel69:
Can a Snake walk on walls?
very well
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:50am On Mar 02, 2020
GOFRONT:
Now that you have killed this snake, think about those it has left behind....

Simon and girlfriend would have safely relocated the snake for you......
touching story and touching pics
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:56am On Mar 02, 2020
Gabbriell:

It depends the kind of wall, if painted, snake can't climb it but if it is just the blocks..especially very rough and punctured ones then most agile snakes will feel @home scaling it.

Edited: some species of snakes are also good divers(jumpers). They can climb a nearby tree branch and dive into the window or roofs
a snake I chased in my compound went scaled through our fence easily and our fence and is just blocks, not plastered nor painted

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by BennyDon: 2:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Manuel69:

Yes, some specie do, especially this cobra. They're so fierce and poisonous. They like sneaking into residences. They enter homes through waste pipes.

People should be careful this hot season

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by mctons: 2:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Looks like spitting cobra or black mamba. One bite injects deadly venom that can take out 20 grown men in case of black mamba and with 20mins, if not treated, death. Unfortunately, our hospitals do not have anti-venoms.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by atmstyle: 2:36am On Mar 02, 2020
Manuel69:
Can a snake walk at all?
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by ikdaddy01(m): 2:45am On Mar 02, 2020
Why do we cut of snakes head.
Why do we burn it mainly?
Some say dont bury it with the head?
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 02, 2020
Good you're ok, op. Stay safe
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by basmur(m): 3:26am On Mar 02, 2020
I dislike this creature the most..
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by benpuzzy(m): 5:19am On Mar 02, 2020
chatinent:
Sb is somersaulting now to push this to FP.
Lala .... Abi
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by tafat: 5:24am On Mar 02, 2020
nairaland and snake post reaching front page are like 5&6 grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by madjune(m): 5:36am On Mar 02, 2020
Bros where do you live?

Mowe or Ofada?
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by DollarBuddy: 6:00am On Mar 02, 2020
Black Mamba.... Bro, you've really got to thank God for your life.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:01am On Mar 02, 2020
GOFRONT:
Now that you have killed this snake, think about those it has left behind....

Simon and girlfriend would have safely relocated the snake for you......
Politicians will slap you for this comment. You think current Bayelsa Governor will reminisce in this
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by ndidibabe(f): 6:20am On Mar 02, 2020
tidalstorm:
see as you dey roast am, this economy bad gan.

That is why i love windows covered with mosquito nets. It doesn't just stop mosquitoes but other unwanted Animals.
Sha, thank God for your life.
Exactly. That's how bat entered my room the other day just because I am using a modern window. I had to call the builder for a reconstruction.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by kentzz(f): 6:26am On Mar 02, 2020
This is scary and not funny. Please always ensure you lock your doors well. Now that the grasses are all dried up,the keep coming out of their hides. Check for tiny openings on doors and windows. Use clothes to cover. Always fumigate the house or flit regularly. Get anti snakes stuffs n sprinkle.

Kpele oooo���� I no fit shout.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Kulvas: 6:31am On Mar 02, 2020
I seriously don't understand how important killing of snake is that it always find itself on front page when we have other useful posts with important matters that should be on front page.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Quicksilver14: 6:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Eberejesus111:
I think is black mamba
That was my first guess too
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by toluleke(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2020
Killed one too the best is when you are in the toilet look round to be safe then always switch on your light or a torch.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by brainpowerng(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2020
That snake has been living in your house since it was a baby. They are excellent at living among humans and can hide a lot. Your house was become unconducive and it tried escaping. It's a very venomous snake.

It's either you are:
1. Living within a newly developed neighborhood
2. You have a poultry nearby
3. Your environment is mashy or waterlogged

P.S: If bitten by this snake accidentally, eat raw onions (about 3) as quickly as possible. The effect is magical!

There may be more lurking around your apartment than you know.

Be careful!
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by vgodwino12(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
southniyikaye:
As much as I don't want this to have a spiritual undertone, God did save me this night reason is,
Am already set to eat this night, Infact I was seated already na so to shit come dey worry me, I was like, if I chop finish I go shit naw but the urge was so crazy I just have to go.

Getting to the toilet, saw this snake trapped in between the toilet's window frames. How it got there, I don't know, how he got trapped, I don't know but two things could have happened

1) I might have sat down to do my thing and this serpent bite me from the head or

That snake is black mamber. It s a very dedly snake. It bite can kill witthin a short time.
It can enter into the house through any available opening
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Psoul(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2020
Manuel69:

They have developed technology to help them climb on the wall. They are doing so many researches to improve their lives.

Before rats used to eat rat poison or get stuck on the paper gum, but now their scientists have shown them that most open food in the house are poisoned and when they see read paper spread on the floor that they are sticky and can trap them. Now rats will do jump and pass and will also leave all suspected food for u.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Adam00(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2020
southniyikaye:

poor little snake, op you're heartless to do such a thing to this beautiful creature.
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2020
Dareywest001:

next time, na python you go kill. .
say amen
God forbid, na grace of God person take kill this one self
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2020

reveredteey:
Why can't it have a spiritual undertone?
I said as much as I don't want it to have but sincerely, it has
Re: The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night by Gabbriell: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
a snake I chased in my compound went scaled through our fence easily and our fence and is just blocks, not plastered nor painted

grin grin
Snakes like rough vertical surface when it comes to vlimbing.That's why some of them (agile ones) can easily scale through block fence (especially rough and punctured ones). But if the surface is smooth like when painted or plastered they can't climb it @all.

Solution: Try plastering the fence, that will prevent them from climbing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This / Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.