Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Crouching Trump Mocks Bloomberg’s Height At CPAC - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Crouching Trump Mocks Bloomberg’s Height At CPAC (284 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / "You Have A Serious Weight Problem" — Trump Mocks Man At His Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crouching Trump Mocks Bloomberg’s Height At CPAC by NationGist: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
How low can he go?

President Donald Trump crouched behind a podium to mock Michael Bloomberg’s stature on Saturday — drawing roaring laughter from the crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland.

Trump was recounting the 5’7″ Democratic presidential candidate’s evisceration at his first debate in Las Vegas last week — specifically noting Elizabeth Warren’s sharp opening barbs directed at him.

“She was really mean to Mini Mike,” Trump said. “The way she treated him, he didn’t know what hit him.

“He’s going, ‘Oh, get me off of this stage,” Trump went on, at that point dropping down so only the top of his rust-colored coiffure could be seen poking atop the podium.

“Get me off! Get me off of this stage!” he mimicked.

Continue Reading: https://qwertywap.com/index.php/2020/03/01/crouching-trump-mocks-bloombergs-height-at-cpac/

(1) (Reply)

The Prince, And A Woman With A Plan / Why Trump Has Bloods On His Hands / Payback: Some Kenyan Authorities Denying Entry To Chinese Narionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.