Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) (29374 Views)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by farem: 6:02am On Mar 02, 2020
Celebrating Daddy G.O, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye @78

Longer life and more God's blessings my beloved spiritual father.

Kindly Drop your Birthday Messages and Prayers for Daddy G.O on the occasion of his 78th Birthday Celebration.
God Bless you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9NkDaNlzRx/?igshid=6pt7zmkfmq87

55 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by xreal: 6:25am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday sir.

FTC dedicated to you sir, and all your well wishers all over the world.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by wildernessVoice: 6:37am On Mar 02, 2020
Congratulations to my father in The lord.
I wish my Daddy strength and overflowing anointing in Jesus name.
Happy Birthday sir.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by XtremelyCoded(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday God's general

May God keep you strong
May God keep you safe
May God keep you relevant..

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Kendumazy(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2020
My birthday mate! Happy birthday to us!

48 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Mikelarteta(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2020
HBD to you sir. Let somebody shout hallelujah. Go and be Blessed this week. May it be favourable to us all IJN.

18 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Perfecttouchade: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday Daddy Enoch Adeboye...we all need Grace to fulfill

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by RedBororo(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday Sir

13 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR.

TRY AND MAKE YOUR SCHOOL AFFORDABLE FOR YOUR MEMBERS WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE BUILDING OF THE SCHOOL THRU TITHES AND OFFERINGS.

NOT BUYING PRIVATE JETS ALONE...

6 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2020
Repent, Adeboye!!!

Repent!! Your punishment is never asleep.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by PlayerMeji: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2020
Congratulations Sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by olaolulazio(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2020
More years papa... Happy birthday sir.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy birthday baba Adeboye!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by olexjay(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2020
Wishing him happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2020
May the Good Lord who has called and ordained you to work in His vineyard grant you more years ahead

You have been an inspiration to millions of Christians worldwide.
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Congratulations sir

LIKES for Pastor Adeboye!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by mamaafrik(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday daddy mo.
I pray may you breed more and better of your kind to propagate christainity till christ come.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by iamjohnvick: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2020
Happy Birthday daddy, your life is a legacy to live by �

4 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by 2shure: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2020
I worship no man. God'a plan for man was to be ageless
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2020
Kendumazy:
My birthday mate! Happy birthday to us!
Happy birthday

5 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by sexyking1: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2020
I don't mean to disrespect you sir, but remove anything celebration from your birthday! Thank God for a long life given to you, but now is not celebration time, now is time we need you to be vocal! Speak up against this unaccounted kills in the country! Be the voice of the voiceless, because they can hear you clearly! I love you sir but you are not being vocal enough.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by sexyking1: 8:07am On Mar 02, 2020
scokoro:
Sometimes, I wonder why people talk ill of a man of God like this. If you don't see anything that God has done in this man's life, check out his age. At 78 most men become senile and unsettled health-wise (he doesn't even read with glasses and his teeth still complete).
Senile like that man in Abuja? I hope u are not jabbing our presido

4 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Yankiss(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2020
Bless God for your life and that of all modern-day biblical patriarchs. Happy birthday and many more years to come, sir.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by Openbusiness: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2020
It takes the special grace of God to reach 50 in Nigeria not to mention 78. May God remember me for good too.

14 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by IghravweIG(m): 8:08am On Mar 02, 2020
Congratulations Sir. I pray for God's favour upon you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by IghravweIG(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
It takes the special grace of God to reach 50 in Nigeria not to mention 78. May God remember me for good too.
Absolutely. May God remember me too for Good.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by solmus: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
cool

I gbadun this man no be small, even as a muslim I tune in to listen to him, but when he starts his overly religious sentiment I simply tune out

he is very knowledgeable and philosophical , he speaks with wisdom and as a mathematician he is always accurate with his words, unlike many dunce and monkeys that parades themselves as pastors on pulpits

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
Happy Birthday daddy mo.
I pray may you breed more and better of your kind to propagate christainity till christ come.
all about the benjamins
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates His 78th Birthday (Pictures) by seunlayi(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Hbd... .. The man that sold pmb/oshinbajo to zombies

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? / "Fire From Above Burns Jacket Of A Man Who Doubted Zimbabwean Pastor" - Says ECG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.