Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! (6290 Views)

100 Happy New Month Messages October, New Month Prayers For October / 150 Happy New Month Messages September, New Month Prayers For September / PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST; THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (on Facebook), PRESENTS :
"COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYER PROGRAMME" (MARCH EDITION, MAIDEN EDITION)
TAGGED: THE MONTH OF WONDERS
TEXT: Psalms 77:14;
Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.
PROPHETIC SONG: God of wonders x2, come and do wonders in my life, God of wonders x2 , come and do what only you can do.
CONFESSION: Psalm 91(till the end).
PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH: This Month, God shall shock all your mocking enemies with His wonder working power in your life.
------------------------------------------------------
PRAYERS TO COMMAND THE MONTH WITH:
Psalm 24:1 says; " The Earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof..." therefore ; (1) I possess the gates of this month in the name of Jesus.
2) I possess every land I shall tread upon in this new month in the name of Jesus.
3) This month, I command favour from all four corners of the earth, to begin to locate me and my household in the name of Jesus.
4) I decree, that there shall be no storms for me in this new month In the name of Jesus.
5) You the month of March, hear the word of the Lord, you shall be my month of breaking limits, and moving forward in the name of Jesus.
6) I shall eat the good of the land, in this new month in the name of Jesus.
7) By the power in the blood of Jesus, I possess every good thing, that this new month has to offer, and i reject every bad thing it comes with, in the name of Jesus.
.8 You, the earth, hear the word of the Lord!, open up and swallow every korah, dathan and abiram in my life, that has followed me into this new month in the name of Jesus.
9) By the power of the Holy Ghost, I possess all my possessions in this month of March in the name of Jesus.
10) I and my family refuse to live below what God has in-store for us in this new month of March in the name of Jesus.
11) Thou East Wind of God, arise and scatter every Witchcraft powers restrategised against me and my family, this month, in the name of Jesus.
12) O God arise, and harden the heart of my pharoah, for Final destruction in the name of Jesus.
13) O God that wipeth away the tears of Hanna, arise, and wipe away all my deep and secret tears in the name of Jesus.
14) Powers, treading upon my glory like a footmat, your time is up, be paralized, fall down, and die a hot death in the name of Jesus.
15) In this month of March, Let every thing that God created, refuse to work for my enemies against me, but turn against them, in the name of Jesus.
16) All through the weeks and days of this month, I prophecy into my life, and that of my family that evil shall not locate us in the name of Jesus.
17) Let the ways of my newly emerged enemies in this new month, be dark and slippery in the name of Jesus.
18) I and my loved ones refuse to manage our health this month in the name of Jesus.
19) I and my family refuse to manage our finances this month in the name of Jesus.
20) I and Everyone around me refuse to manage our happiness this month in the name of Jesus.
21) I declare; Testimonies-Galore, for my life, and that of my friends, families, and loved ones this month in the name of Jesus.
...Now with a voice that roars like thunder, I want you to shout this next prayer out loud;
22) O God of wonders!!! arise in your power, and perform wonders that shall never end in my life in the name of Jesus.
23) Grace to be a tireless intercessor and a watchman unto you Oh Lord , grant unto me by fire In the name of Jesus.
24) O God arise and let your power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, this continent and the world at large in the name of Jesus
25) King Of Glory arise in your power and fill the earth with your glory in the name of Jesus.
26) Fire Of Revival, Fall upon...(mention the name of your church).. in the name of Jesus.
27) By your gracious power Oh Lord, during this endtimes, unite your church and make her rapturable in the name of Jesus.
28) Prophetically and with an aggressive faith, begin to command Good things into your life this month. (Speak them into existence).
29) Begin to Cover yourself, your prayers, your families and this month with the blood of Jesus.
30) Say a word of prayer for the Revival hour ministry
31) Thank God for answering your prayers.
----
GLORY BE TO GOD ALMIGHTY...

-This Prayer Programme continues Next Month, Stay connected.
Thanks and God bless you.
-------
BIBLE TRANSLATION: King James Version.
MUSIC CREDIT: God of Wonders by Victor praise.
© Anthony Akhigbe
------------------------------------------------------
JESUS IS FOREVER LORD. AMEN.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 1:41am On Apr 01, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST---THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (on Facebook), PRESENTS:

"COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYER PROGRAMME - APRIL 2020 EDITION"

-TAGGED: LET GOD ARISE !

-TEXT: Psalms 68:1- Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

-PROPHETIC SONG: Let God arise, and thy enemies be scattered x3, Let God x2 arise!!!

-CONFESSION: Psalms 91:1-16 - He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

-PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH: This Month, God shall arise and bring you out of every pit you have fallen into in the name of Jesus.
-------

PART A - (PRAYER ARROWS).

(1)This Month, By the word of God, let God arise, and my enemies be scattered in the name of Jesus.

2) Let them also that hate me, flee before him in the name of Jesus.

3) In the name of Jesus, I command the chariots of fire to stand on guard for me this month in the name of Jesus.

4) I decree, after the order of Exodus 14:14, that this month, the Lord of Host shall fight for me and I shall hold my peace in the name of Jesus.

5) Starting from this morning, by the word of God, I command every morning in this month of april, to begin to favour me and my helpers in the name of Jesus.

6) By the power of the Holy ghost, I shall not struggle to succeed this month, in the name of Jesus.

7) After the order of David, I shall pursue, overtake and recover all that has been stolen from me, in this new month in the name of Jesus.

8. Throughout this month, I shall hear the footsteps of Jesus, I shall call out to him, and he shall not pass me by in the name of Jesus.

9) This Month, None of my possessions shall go unpossesed, in my life, In the name of Jesus.

10) By the power in the blood of Jesus, let Divine Immunity, against every viruses and diseases, be the lot of me and my household In the name of Jesus.

PART B - (PRAYER BULLETS)

11) O Lord arise and let my Enemies be confounded and put to shame in the name of Jesus.

12) Send ravenous birds to eat them all up in the name of Jesus.

13) My Father, send your Divine Carpenters to break up the horns of my strong enemies in the name of Jesus.

14) Let your Divine hunters fish them out wherever they are hiding in the name of Jesus.

15) In this month of April, Let every thing that God created, refuse to work against me, but turn against whoever that wants to use them against me, in the name of Jesus.

16) O Lord, After the order of 2kings 19 vs 35, send the angel of death, to the camp of my boasters, as you did with the Assyrians, in the name of Jesus.

17) Let every headache that followed me into this month, die by fire in the name of Jesus.

18) O God that bringeth down the walls of Jericho, bring down every wall of Jericho in my life in the name of Jesus.

19)O Lord, Whatever it would take you, for I and my family to live in overflow this month, let it be done in the name of Jesus

20) Satanic spiritual Gates of territorial forces, within and around my environment, be destroyed by the unquenchable fire in the name of Jesus.

21) Starting from this moment, Let every evil trap, set for me this month, begin to catch their owners at unawares in the name of Jesus.

PART C - (PRAYER BOMB).

...Now with a voice that roars like thunder, I want you to shout this next prayer out loud;
22) Where is the Lord God of Elijah!!! Arise in your power!!! And take me to greater heights this month in the name of JESUS.
--------
INTERCESSORY PRAYERS

23) Grace to be a tireless intercessor and a watchman unto you Oh Lord , grant unto me by fire In the name of Jesus.

24)Let the precious blood of Jesus, sanitize this nation, this continent and the world, of every noisome pestilence in the name of Jesus

25) King Of Glory arise in your power and fill the earth with your glory in the name of Jesus.

26) Fire Of Revival, Fall upon ...(mention the name of your church), in the name of Jesus.

27) By your gracious power Oh Lord, during this endtimes, unite your church and make her rapturable in the name of Jesus.

SEALING PRAYERS

29) Thank God for answering your prayers.

30) Prophetically and with an aggressive faith, begin to command Good things into your life this month. (Speak them into existence).

31) Cover yourself, your prayers, your families and this month with the blood of Jesus.
-------

- Beloved, Having Prayed for ourselves and others, please lets also say a word of prayer for THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY group on Facebook.

-------

© Anthony Akhigbe
-------
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2020
APRIL 2020 OUR MONTH OF RISING!!!
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Just incase you missed it.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 6:08am On Apr 05, 2020
Incase you missed it.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 6:09am On Apr 05, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST---THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY ON FACEBOOK, PRESENTS:

"COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYER PROGRAMME - APRIL 2020 EDITION"

-TAGGED: LET GOD ARISE !
-TEXT: Psalms 68:1- Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.
-PROPHETIC SONG: Let God arise, and thy enemies be scattered x3, Let God x2 arise!!!
-CONFESSION: Psalm 91.
-PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH: This Month, God shall arise and bring you out of every pit you have fallen into in the name of Jesus.
-------

(1)This Month, By the word of God, let God arise, and my enemies be scattered in the name of Jesus.

2) Let them also that hate me, flee before him in the name of Jesus.

3) In the name of Jesus, I command the chariots of fire to stand on guard for me this month in the name of Jesus.

4) I decree, after the order of Exodus 14:14, that this month, the Lord of Host shall fight for me and I shall hold my peace in the name of Jesus.

5) Starting from this morning, by the word of God, I command every morning in this month of april, to begin to favour me and my helpers in the name of Jesus.

6) By the power of the Holy ghost, I shall not struggle to succeed this month, in the name of Jesus.

7) After the order of David, I shall pursue, overtake and recover all that has been stolen from me, in this new month in the name of Jesus.

cool Throughout this month, I shall hear the footsteps of Jesus, I shall call out to him, and he shall not pass me by in the name of Jesus.

9) This Month, None of my possessions shall go unpossesed, in my life, In the name of Jesus.

10) By the power in the blood of Jesus, let Divine Immunity, against every viruses and diseases, be the lot of me and my household In the name of Jesus.

11) O Lord arise and let my Enemies be confounded and put to shame in the name of Jesus.

12) Send ravenous birds to eat them all up in the name of Jesus.

13) My Father, send your Divine Carpenters to break up the horns of my strong enemies in the name of Jesus.

14) Let your Divine hunters fish them out wherever they are hiding in the name of Jesus.

15) In this month of April, Let every thing that God created, refuse to work against me, but turn against whoever that wants to use them against me, in the name of Jesus.

16) O Lord, After the order of 2kings 19 vs 35, send the angel of death, to the camp of my boasters, as you did with the Assyrians, in the name of Jesus.

17) Let every headache that followed me into this month, die by fire in the name of Jesus.

18) O God that bringeth down the walls of Jericho, bring down every wall of Jericho in my life in the name of Jesus.

19)O Lord, Whatever it would take you, for I and my family to live in overflow this month, let it be done in the name of Jesus

20) Satanic spiritual Gates of territorial forces, within and around my environment, be destroyed by the unquenchable fire in the name of Jesus.

21) Starting from this moment, Let every evil trap, set for me this month, begin to catch their owners at unawares in the name of Jesus.

PART C - (PRAYER BOMB).

22) Where is the Lord God of Elijah!!! Arise in your power!!! And take me to greater heights this month in the name of JESUS.
--------
INTERCESSORY PRAYERS

24)Let the precious blood of Jesus, sanitize this nation, this continent and the world, of every noisome pestilence in the name of Jesus

26) Fire Of Revival, Fall upon ...(mention the name of your church), in the name of Jesus.

SEALING PRAYERS

30) Prophetically and with an aggressive faith, begin to command Good things into your life this month. (Speak them into existence).

31) Cover yourself, your prayers, your families and this month with the blood of Jesus.
-------

- Beloved, Having Prayed for ourselves and others, please lets also say a word of prayer for THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY group on Facebook.

-------

© Anthony Akhigbe
-------
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good evening lovers.
God bless us all.
Our command the month prayer programme for the new month shall be coming up tonight. 12am.
As we cross-over into the month of may, may God surprise us in Jesus name.
Shalom.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 12:05am On May 01, 2020
"COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYER PROGRAMME - MAY 2020 EDITION"
-TAGGED: I SHALL ARISE AND SHINE !
-TEXT: Isaiah 60:1, "Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee."
- PROPHETIC SONG: � People dey ask me say... na wetin dey make me shine... I com dey tell them say... Na Jesus dey make me shine... �

-CONFESSION:Psalm91:1-16. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

-PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH: This Month, God shall give you an idea that will announce His glory in your life.
-------

(1)This Month, let all my lost virtues, stolen virtues, detained virtues and hanging virtues, be restored back to me in 10 folds, in the name of Jesus.

2) I decree, powers that wants me to cry this month, shall die in sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

3) Opportunity wasters, programmed into this month, you shall not see me, in the name of Jesus.

4) This month, No weapon of sickness and diseases fashioned against me and my family shall prosper in Jesus name.

5) Thou Month of may, I possess every good thing you have to offer in the name of Jesus.

6) Thou month of may, I reject every bad thing you have to offer in the name of Jesus.

7) Failure to meet up with story changing appointments, shall not be my portion, in the name of Jesus.

cool You the name of this month, you shall not put my miracle under maybe, in the name of Jesus.

9) My Father, let my laughter swallow up my sorrows this month, in the name of Jesus.

10) O Lord, starting from now, let me begin to see the effects of these prayers, in the name of Jesus.

11) Lion of Judah, arise, and give my enemies a wound that can never be recovered from, this month, in the name of Jesus.

12) O Lord, let the drummers of heaven, begin to beat the drums of doom, on the head of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

13) Powers of my foundation that has vowed to stop me from getting to my divine destination, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.

14) Let every pit, dug for me and any members of my family this month, swallow their diggers in the name of Jesus.

15) Arrows of depression and frustration, assigned to make me grieve the Holy Spirit, back fire in the name of Jesus.

16) I shall not suffer and die in ...(chose from the under listed) in Jesus name.
- Poverty - Sickness - Crisis - Failure - Disgrace - Disappointment - Curses - Bewitchment - Ignorance - Disobedience - Sin - Weakness - Debt - Lack - Hunger - Pains - Sorrow - Hardship - Backsliding - Evil covenants.

17) This month, every bad news assigned to take my life, the Lord rebuke you, in the name of Jesus.

18) O Lord, let everything you have created, work against my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

19) Mighty man of war, arise, and smash the head of every unrepentant witches, on the wall of fire, in the name of Jesus.

20) My Father, let the poison of the evil doers, targeted at me this month, kill them bitterly, in the name of Jesus.

21) Whatever and Whoever that wants to kill me before my time, the Lord rebuke you, in the name of Jesus.

PART C - (PRAYER BOMB).

...Now with fire and with power, I want you to lay your right hand on your head and call your name saying :
22) Anthony Akhigbe !!! , hear the Word of the Lord !!! , Arise and Shine!!!, in the name of Jesus.
--------

INTERCESSORY PRAYERS

24)Let the precious blood of Jesus, sanitize this nation, this continent and the world, of every noisome pestilence in the name of Jesus.

SEALING PRAYERS

30) Humbly and with an unshakeable faith, ask God for one special thing that you NEED Him to do for you this month.

-------

-------

© Anthony Akhigbe
-------

Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by Nobody: 7:47am On May 01, 2020
Thanks for the prayers. My testimony shall not pass me by this month. God bless you.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 10:00am On May 01, 2020
Perfectdanny:
Thanks for the prayers. My testimony shall not pass me by this month. God bless you.

Amen, thanks for participating sir. God bless you.

Good morning.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 9:50am On May 02, 2020
Incase you missed it.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 9:23am On May 03, 2020
Good morning. God bless you.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 8:48am On May 04, 2020
GOOD MORNING. Your star shine arise and shine !!!
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 8:44am On May 05, 2020
The Power of A Christian is in Prayer and Fasting.

These prayers are specially vomitted by the Holy Ghost to make this month favour your in every way.

Good morning, shalom.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 9:01am On May 06, 2020
Good morning and Shine today !
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 9:36am On May 07, 2020
Amen.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 8:21am On May 08, 2020
God bless you.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 9:14am On May 09, 2020
I shall Arise and Shine in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 8:26am On May 10, 2020
Happy Sabbath. Shalom.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 10:05pm On May 31, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT !

Good evening beloved. God bless you.

Am happy to announce that there would be an online cross over vigil to the new month tonight.

Time : 11am.

Tagged : Crossing Over To The Month Of Refreshing - Acts 3:19.

Please go through the message and pray the prayers with expectations.

Remain blessed.

Your friend in the school of prayer and Deliverance : Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 12:02am On Jun 01, 2020
"COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYER PROGRAMME - JUNE 2020 EDITION"

-TAGGED: MY MONTH OF REFRESHING.

-TEXT: Acts 3:19 - Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

- PROPHETIC SONG: I need a fire that is fresh... I need a fire that is fresh ... Old fire can not do it... I need a fire that is fresh...

-CONFESSION:Psalm91:1-16. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

-PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH: This Month, God shall restore back to you, the joy of your salvation.
-------

1) O Lord, give me the grace for you refreshing this month, in the name of Jesus .

2) O Lord, refresh my dream life, in the name of Jesus.

3) O Lord, refresh my inspirations, in the name of Jesus.

4) O Lord, refresh my prayer life, in the name of Jesus.

5) O Lord, refresh my bible study, in the name of Jesus.

6) O Lord, refresh my spiritual life thoroughly, in the name of Jesus.

7) O Lord, refresh your grace upon my life to do better than I use to do for you, in Jesus name.

cool O Lord, refresh my knowledge about you, in Jesus name.

9) O Lord, refresh my revelations in the name of Jesus.

10) O Lord, refresh my personal quiet times with you, in the name of Jesus.

11) O Lord, refresh my heart and conscience, in Jesus name.

12) O Lord, refresh my brain, in the name of Jesus.

13) O Lord, refresh my finances, in the name of Jesus.

14) O Lord, refresh my health, in Jesus name

15) O Lord, let there be a refreshing in my home, in Jesus name.

16) O Lord, let there be a refreshing in my place of work, in Jesus name.

16) O Lord, refresh me in every areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.

17) Power to pursue, overtake and recover all, my life is available, envelop me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

18) O God arise and let the Enemies of my refreshing this month, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

19) My Father, in your awesome power, bring me out of every pit I have fallen into, in the name of Jesus.

20) O God, do not let me continue, when am supposed to start afresh, in the name of Jesus.

21) O Lord, make me a vessel into honour, in Jesus name.

22) I shall not be refreshed in vain, in Jesus name.

Now with fire and with power, I want you to pray this next prayer outloud :

23) Let the oil of refreshing, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
--------

INTERCESSORY PRAYERS

24) Grace to be a tireless intercessor and a watchman unto you Oh Lord , grant unto me by fire In the name of Jesus.

25) Let the precious blood of Jesus, refresh this nation, this continent and the world at large, in the name of Jesus.

26) King Of Glory arise in your power and fill the earth with your glory in the name of Jesus.

27) Fire Of Revival, Fall upon ...(mention the name of your church), in the name of Jesus.

28) By your gracious power Oh Lord, during this endtimes, unite your church and make her rapturable in the name of Jesus.

SEALING PRAYERS

30) Begin to prophecy good things into your life.

-------

-------

© Anthony Akhigbe
-------

Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2020
Amen.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Amen
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Good evening beloved.

God bless you.

Command The Month Prayers comes up by 11pm. Please pray them until 12 and begin to decree good things into this month for your life.

Remain blessed.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST---THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY ON FACEBOOK, PRESENTS: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYER PROGRAMME (JULY 2020 EDITION)

-TAGGED: MY MONTH OF NEW BEGINING (Isaiah 43:19, Psalms 98:1, 2Corinthians 5:17).

-TEXT: Isaiah 43:19
Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Psalms 98:1
O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

PRAISE / WORSHIP.

PROPHETIC HYMNS.

HYMN 1 : BLESSED ASSURANCE.

1. Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
O, what a foretaste of glory Divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

CHORUS : This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior, all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Saviour all the day.

2. Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture, now burst on my sight;
Angels descending, bring from above.
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.
(Back to chorus)

3. Perfect submission, all is at rest,
I in my Saviour am happy and blest;
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

HYMN 2 : TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

1. To God be the glory great things He hath done!
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life an atonement for sin
And opened the Life-gate that all may go in.

CHORUS : Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the earth hear His voice!
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the people rejoice!
O come to the Father, thro' Jesus the Son,
And give Him the glory,
Great things He hath done.

2. O perfect redemption the purchase of blood
To ev'ry believer the promise of God;
The vilest offender who truly believes,
That moment from Jesus a pardon receives.

3. Great things He hath taught us;
Great things He hath done,
And great our rejoicing thru Jesus the Son;
But purer and higher and greater will be
Our wonder, our transport, when Jesus we see.

-PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH: Begining from this month, until the end of this year, you shall record new testimonies.
-------

PART A

1) This month, I stand my ground on Christ the Solid Rock, in the name of Jesus.

2) All my portions shall get to me this month, in the name of Jesus.

3) Battles I have conquered in the past months, that wants to resurface, die forever, in the name of Jesus.

4) O God of performance, let all my testimonies be perfected this month, in the name of Jesus.

5) My latter rain of blessings, begin to fall heavily this month, in the name of Jesus.

6) Satanic arrows, fired into this new month, you shall not locate me and my family, in the name of Jesus.

7) You the gate of this month, I possess you, open unto me by fire, in the name of Jesus.

cool By the Word of God, let all things become new for me this month, in the name of Jesus.

9) This month, I receive my call of goodnews, anywhere I go shall favour me, in the name of Jesus.

10) You my Lazarus, in the grave of witchcraft, come forth, in the name of Jesus.

11) Let everything that God created, begin to work for my favour this month, in the name of Jesus.

12) I shall not manage my health this month, in the name of Jesus.

13) I shall not manage my finances this month, in the name of Jesus.

14) I shall not manage my food and my resources this month, in the name of Jesus.

15) O God my Father, supply all my needs, according to your word, in the name of Jesus.

16) All my almost defeated enemies, fall and never rise again, in the name of Jesus.

17) All my almost there breakthroughs, manifest by fire, in Jesus name.

18) This month, I silence every evil voice that wants to speak against me, in the name of Jesus.

19) This month, let all the good things I have been looking for, begin to look for me, in the name of Jesus.

20) All my tears this month shall be tears of Joy, in the name of Jesus.

21) Lord Jesus, increase me in wisdom, in spirit and in stature this month, in the name of Jesus.

22) Holy Ghost, overshadow all my dreams and visions this month, in the name of Jesus.

23) Every good dreams and prophesies for my life, begin to manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.

24) You my head, reject bewitchment, in the name of Jesus.

25) This month, I receive the oil of refreshing, in the name of Jesus.

26) Grab your head and Call out your name saying : ANTHONY AKHIGBE, ARISE AND SHINE, in the name of Jesus.

Now with fire and with power, I want you to pray this next prayer outloud :

27) By the Word of God, I decree, month of July, you are my month of New Begining, in the name of Jesus.
--------

PART B.

28) O God, arise and heal us of this pandemic, in the name of Jesus.

29) Divine Angels of Sanitation, touch every root and corners of the earth, in the name of Jesus.

39) This month, let there be an outbreak of revival in my environment, in the name of Jesus

31) Fire Of Revival, Fall upon ...(mention the name of your church), in the name of Jesus.

32) O Lord, I exchange my will for your will, all through the remaining months of this year, in the name of Jesus. (Raise up your two hands)

33) O Lord, Make known your ways to me, And I shall follow them. In the name of Jesus.

34) Say a word of prayer for the Revival Hour Ministry.

35) Begin to prophecy good things into your life.

36) Cover yourself, your prayers, your families and this month with the blood of Jesus.

37) Thank God for answering your prayers.
-------

-------

© Anthony Akhigbe
-------

Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2020
God bless you.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 4:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Amen
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
Coming Up Tonight.

Stay connected.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST---THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY ON FACEBOOK, PRESENTS: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYER PROGRAMME (AUGUST 2020 EDITION)

-TAGGED: THE MONTH OF RENEWAL & FRESH FIRE.

-TEXT: Isaiah 40:31 (KJV) But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

PRAISE / WORSHIP.

PROPHETIC SONG: I need a Fire that is fresh... Old fire can not do it... I need a fire that is fresh.

-PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR THE MONTH: This month there shall be renewing of power, virtue, glory, Divine promises, marriages, anointing, dreams, visions, and everything that has lost it relevance and power in people's lives.
-------

1) O God arise, and let your enemies in this month be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

2) I possess the gates of this month, in the name of Jesus.

3) I claim the blessings that comes with this month, in the name of Jesus.

4) I reject the evils that comes with this month, in the name of Jesus.

5) Problems that followed me into this new month, die, in the name of Jesus.

6) My prayers shall not be left unanswered this month, in the name of Jesus.

7) This month, I shall see the end of my strong man, in the name of Jesus.

cool My health shall not fail me this month, in the name of Jesus.

9) The Lord shall multiply my supplies this month, in the name of Jesus.

10) I shall arise and shine better than last month, in this new month, in the name of Jesus.

11) Let everything created by God, work for my favour this month, in the name of Jesus.

12) O God, give me a miracle alert this month, in the name of Jesus.

13) O God, give me a life changing encounter this month, in the name of Jesus.

14) O God, multiply the sorrows of my enemies this month, in the name of Jesus.

15) This month, let every efforts of my enemies, against me, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.

16) Fresh anointing for this month, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

17) Arrow of death, fired into this month, you shall not locate me and my family, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

18) My Father, give me an unforgettable testimony this month, in the name of Jesus.

19) My Father, renew my knowledge of you, this month, in the name of Jesus.

20) Lord Jesus, touch me in a new way this month, in the name of Jesus.

21) In this new month, let every good thing in my life be renewed, in the name of Jesus.

22) This month, I increase in wisdom, in stature, and in the spirit of God, in the name of Jesus.

23) Every evil traps set for me this month, catch your owners, in the name of Jesus.

24) Evil pit dug for me this month, swallow your diggers, in the name of Jesus.

25) This month, I move forward by fire, in the name of Jesus.

26) This month, I shall not struggle to succeed, I receive the anointing of ease, in the name of Jesus.

27) O lord, crown my effort and anoint my labour this month, in the name of Jesus.

28) I cover all my blessings in this month, with the blood of Jesus.

29) Enemies, restrategising against me in this month, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.

30) Every Satanic agent, sent to destroy me this month, destroy your sender, in the name of Jesus.

31) I nullify every evil prophecies for my life this month, in the name of Jesus.

32) Let everything created by God, work against my enemies this month, in the name of Jesus.

33) Holy Ghost, overshadow me afresh this month, in the name of Jesus.

34) My portion shall get to me this month, it shall not be delayed or transfered, in the name of Jesus.

35) My head, reject every bewitchment this month, in the name of Jesus.

36) This month, O Lord, convert my dissapointments to blessings and turn my shame to to celebration, in the name of Jesus.

37) This month, every obstacles to my breakthrough and next level be removed, in the name of Jesus.

38) This month, my helpers shall not rest until they locate me, in the name of Jesus.

39) O God, shine your light, brighter in my situations this month, in the name of Jesus.

40) Evil arrow assigned to manifest in my life this month, die, in the name of Jesus.

41) I shall not receive any bad news this month, only good news shall locate me, in the name of Jesus.

42) Right now, I receive my renewal and fresh fire for this month, in the name of Jesus.

43) O God, have mercy and clear away this Pestilence from our land, in the name of Jesus.

44) Fire of Revival fall upon (mention the name of your church), in the name of Jesus.

45) Say a word of prayer for the revival hour ministry.

46) My blessings in this month shall not be carried over to next month, in Jesus name.

47) My going out and my coming in shall be to my favour this month, In the name of Jesus.

48) Begin to prophesy good things into your life.

49) O God, have mercy upon me this month, in the name of Jesus.

50) Thank God for answered prayers.
----

-------

© Anthony Akhigbe
-------

JESUS IS FOREVER LORD.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
Start praying them by 12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 1:00am On Sep 01, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST---THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY ON FACEBOOK PRESENTS: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYER PROGRAMME (SEPTEMBER 2020 EDITION)

TAGGED: THE MONTH OF DIVINE REMEMBRANCE & PROPHETIC MANIFESTATIONS.

TEXT: Acts 10:3-4. Esther 6:1-11.

PRAISE / WORSHIP.

PROPHETIC SONG: Remember me oh Lord, remember me oh Lord, remember me oh Lord, today...

-PROPHETIC WORD FOR THE MONTH: GOD SHALL REMEMBER YOU AND HIS PROPHECIES CONCERNING YOUR LIFE SHALL MANIFEST.
-------

1) Oh Lord God, have mercy upon me this month, in the name of Jesus.

2) My Father, open your book of remembrance, and remember me this month, in the name of Jesus.

3) Let your mercy prevail over every wicked judgement concerning my life this month, in the name of Jesus.

4) Wherever I can not speak for myself this month, Father, let your mercy speak for me, in the name of Jesus.

5) Mercy that surpasses understanding, envelope my life this month, in the name of Jesus.

6) O Lord, let your mercy, open doors for me this month, in the name of Jesus.

7) Usher me into those open doors by your grace, in the name of Jesus.

cool Where I can not fight for myself this month, Lord Jesus, Let your blood fight for me, in the name of Jesus.

9) Thou God of Elijah, send down your fire upon my life, this month, in the name of Jesus.

10) Let it leak up my sorrows and consume every consumables in my life, in the name of Jesus.

11) Let it scatter every evil conspiracies and conspirators assigned against my life and my loved ones this month.

12) This month, in the presence of my mockers, let me be celebrated, in the name of Jesus

13) This month, In the presence of all those who has rejected me, let me be honored, in the name of Jesus.

14) All those who has refused to buy from me, all those who has refused to recommend me, this month, let them become my promoters.

15) O God of performance, fulfill every unfulfilled promises in my life, this month, in the name of Jesus .

16) By your Word Oh Lord, dissapoint every devices of the crafty this month, in the name of Jesus.

17) Let their hands not be able to perform their enterprise, in the name of Jesus.

18) Make them like a wheel, as a stubble before the wind, in the name of Jesus.

19) Let their ways be dark and slippery, in the name of Jesus.

20) Let the angel of the Lord chase them and persecute them, In the name of Jesus.

21) Let them fall into the traps they have set for me, in the name of Jesus.

22) My health shall not fail me this month, in the name of Jesus.

23) O God my Father, multiply my provisions, this month, in the name of Jesus.

24) O God my Father, multiply the sorrows of my enemies this month, in the name of Jesus.

25) This month, I shall sing my song and dance my dance, in the name of Jesus.

26) Let everything created by God, work for my favour this month, in the name of Jesus.

27) Anywhere I will go this month shall favour me, in the name of Jesus.

28) I shall not embark on any journey of no return this month, in the name of Jesus.

29) This month, Let any power assigned to poison me, eat their poisons, in the name of Jesus.

30) This month, let every evil arrows assigned against me, backfire sevenfolds, in the name of Jesus.

31) Thou great deliverer, deliver us from every ember month tragedies.

32) Thou great physician , heal the world, in the name of Jesus.

33) Plead the blood of Jesus and Thank God for answered prayers.
----

This Prayer Programme continues Next Month, Stay connected.

-------

© Anthony Akhigbe
-------

JESUS IS FOREVER LORD.
Re: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! by MFMRevivalist: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST---THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY ON FACEBOOK PRESENTS: COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYER PROGRAMME (OCTOBER 2020 EDITION)

ORDER OF PROGRAMMES:

- PRAISE & WORSHIP/CONFESSION 11:40PM -11:55PM

- THANKSGIVING 11:50 PM -11:55 PM

- COMMANDING PRAYERS 12AM.

TAGGED: THE MONTH OF DOUBLE PORTIONS OF BLESSINGS.

TEXT: Isaiah 61:7
For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

2 Kings 2:9
And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.

PRAISE / WORSHIP.

PROPHETIC SONG: EVERYTHING NA DOUBLE DOUBLE... EH NA DOUBLE DOUBLE...

-PROPHETIC WORD FOR THE MONTH: GOD SHALL GIVE YOU DOUBLE PORTION OF EVERY GOOD THINGS THAT SHALL BE COMING YOUR WAY THIS MONTH
-------

PRAYERS (THANKSGIVING)

1) Father I thank you for the previous months and for the year 2020, in the name of Jesus.

2) Father, I give you praise for bringing me this far and for where you are still taking me to, in the name of Jesus.

3) Father, I thank you for not allowing my enemies to prevail over me this past months, in the name of Jesus

4) Father, I thank you for been my refuge and my provider over this covid 19 and lockdown period, in the name of Jesus.

5) Father, I thank you for constantly anointing me with fresh oil during the lockdown, in the name of Jesus

6) Lord I thank you for taking away my sorrows and replacing them with joy overflowing, in the name of Jesus

7) As I now begin to command this new month, Heavenly Father, make it a reality, in the name of Jesus.

PART B (COMMANDING PRAYERS)

cool In this new month, let the living waters flow afresh into my spirit, soul, and body, in the name of Jesus.

9) Let it destroy every works of darkness and drive out every strangers from my life, in the name of Jesus.

10) This month, set a watch O Lord, before my mouth, and keep the door of my lips from speaking evil, in the name of Jesus.

11) Make my visions 10 times sharper than before and my hearing 10 times clearer than before, in the name of Jesus

12) Let the will of God overshadow all my intentions, plans, decisions and actions, this month, in the name of Jesus.

13) This month, I call upon God's oil of gladness upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

14) Blood of Jesus, kill every sickness that wants to stop me from enjoying my health this month, in the name of Jesus.

15) O Lord, settle all my financial problems this month and help me to increase in covenant practices, in the name of Jesus.

16) Any area of my life that am yet to surrender to you O Lord, have your way with them this month, in the name of Jesus

17) This month, every power assigned to add to my problems, die, in the name of Jesus.

18) This month, major or minor accident shall not be my portion, in the name of Jesus

19) This month, No bad news shall be reported of me or from any of my loved ones, in the name of Jesus.

20) Every of my tears this month, shall be tears of joy, in the name of Jesus.

21) Heavens of unlimited divine assistance, open unto me this month, in the name of Jesus

22) This month, i shall neither stumble nor fall, in the name of Jesus

23) I reject any evil counsel that will put me in trouble with God this month, in the name of Jesus

24) In this month of double portions, Lord Jesus, visit me and give me double portions of what I have been asking for, in the name of Jesus. (Begin to mention them as you pray).

25) Let my enemies fall into every trap that they have set for me in this new month, in the name of Jesus.

26) Thou spirit of waster, assigned to me this month, you shall not succeed, get out, in the name of Jesus.

27) Thou spirit of worry and anxiety, assigned to me this month, you shall not succeed, be bind and cast out, in the name of Jesus

28) This month, Any evil register, having my name or that of anyone close to me, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

29) Power of the Most High, come upon me, Holy Ghost, overshadow me, in the name of Jesus.

31) Every properties of Covid 19, still remaining in the earth, be removed, inthe name of Jesus.

32) Revival Fire Of God, fall upon the Church Of God afresh, in the name of Jesus.

33) Let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.

34) O God, empower every online ministries with double portions of anointing this month, in the name of Jesus.

35) I possess the gates of the month of October, year 2020, in the name of Jesus.

36) Begin to plead the blood of Jesus

37) Thank God for Answered Prayers.

Thank God for Answered Prayers.

This Prayer Programme continues Next Month, Stay connected.

-------

© Anthony Akhigbe
-------

JESUS IS FOREVER LORD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jephthah Did Not Kill His Daughter As Sacrifice To God. / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / Is It Okay For Christian To Eat Salah Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.