Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Guyz And Galz - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Guyz And Galz (663 Views)

Ansome Guyz And Beautiful Babes , Let Meet Here And Post Our Pics / Nairaland Fyn Galz,where Una Dey? (2) (3) (4)

Guyz And Galz by inspirizu(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2010
Why is it dat at your best effort, gals will say no and they will say yes at your worst effort?
Why is it dat the more you run away frm gals the more they moves closer to you?
Why is that gals will always lyk a jerk over gud guys?

Av bin trying to date diz gal over 2yrs nw, she is now 300 level and am nw in 500level, she told me that she doesnt trust me. I love this gal but i have a problem wif 2many guys as her fwend.
Re: Guyz And Galz by Dyt(f): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2010
En en
Re: Guyz And Galz by inspirizu(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
U no understand

10 Proven Strategies for Greater Backlinks / Lookin For 'the One' / Kinda Bored, Where Is My Soulmate?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6