Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (63922 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by iGist: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
A Nigerian man has taken to a popular Facebook Group, Rant HQ to talk about how he rejected the delicious meal his wife prepared for him.

According to the Nigerian man identified as, Oniyangi Abdullahi Badmus, he says he rejected the delicacy all because his wife refused to kneel before him, while serving him the food.

Taking to the platform, he wrote: “My wife brought this for breakfast and I rejected it because she didn’t kneel down when placing it before me”

Check on the screenshot below;

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-reveals-why-he-rejected-the-meal-his-wife-made-for-him

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by iGist: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2018

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by phemsie(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
You did right jare...

I would have rejected same in my stomach myself.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Maybe the guy wasn't hungry after all.... BTW this shouldn't be enough reason why the meal was rejected....

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by RevenGeMission: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
He knows its delicious without tasting it !!!

psychic

192 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
fake news..just to trend..bloggers will find it hard to make heaven

245 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by samysmoothfresh: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Who be this bloody attention seeking bastard undecided

and who asked him to "reveal" the shiiit he just revealed?

223 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Flatties: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Haba! After all the stress to prepare these....

Any attempt to kneel Na straight to collapse?

14 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by samysmoothfresh: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
RevenGeMission:
He knows its delicious without tasting it !!!

psychic

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Psycho, so after she goes under fire cooking, she has to kneel down to serve you? she makes hot water bath for you, then u expect her to open her legs to you with those stupid styles? is she ur wife or a slave

59 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Psycho, so after she goes under fire cooking, she has to kneel down to serve you? she makes hot water bath for you, then u expect her to open her legs to you with those stupid styles? is she ur wife or a slave
Be4 You know how much be her bride price? To slap you just they hungry me

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by gaby(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pseudo-chauvinist. ...

He should have referred to her as his slave not wife.

12 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TimiRume(f): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
You rejected it and a ghost took the photo, some people cannot lie

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
story
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Abortions: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
fake news..just to trend..bloggers will find it hard to make heaven
And LALA Won't Give a Fvck to whaever u say and still Put sh!t On Front Page

3 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Elparaiso(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
When will these bloggers stop taking Rant HQ posts literally?

I can't even post again because I'm scared of this unnecessary posts.

14 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by tayo200(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
anything to get famous....and to trend....
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Horo(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Na lie
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by chiboy1116: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Some people no get grey matter for head at all. angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Chai..
So e don reach Nairaland shocked

He was just joking na
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
oga talk true...... you chop am

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oga receive sense...Take am one time!!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Because he is Who? God? She should add poison and prostrate while he eats it. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Macgreat(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
lipsrsealed

Your wife needs better knocking. make sure she's on her knees. the only time she should be on her kneel

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Celebgistz1:
Oga receive sense...Take am one time!!!
lol
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Sanchez01: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
He should have asked her to grovel or crawl. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by IrokoOluwere: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Who be this bloody attention seeking bastard undecided

and who asked him to "reveal" the shiiit he just revealed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Rubbish! Only slaves do that and with the advent of technology. Slaves are no longer slaves but slay queens and are very wise now. All thanks to feminism.

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Calm down. He's just making up stories to trend.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.