Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,730 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Do Not To Touch Your Kids After Having Sex With A Different Man - Gifty Powers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Not To Touch Your Kids After Having Sex With A Different Man - Gifty Powers (839 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not To Touch Your Kids After Having Sex With A Different Man - Gifty Powers by Amycableruth(f): 11:16am On Mar 02, 2020
Reality star, Gifty Powers has shared a lengthy post educating mothers on the dangers of touching their kids after having a sexual encounter with a man who is not the biological father.

See the post below;

https://confamnews.com/its-spiritually-disastrous-to-touch-your-child-after-having-sex-with-a-different-man-big-brother-naijas-gifty/

Re: Do Not To Touch Your Kids After Having Sex With A Different Man - Gifty Powers by Rufus00001: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2020
Hey there�, are you bored�, tired�, or sad☹ You need something to *Uniquely Spark* fun in your life �� Why not join one of the best WhatsApp Platform � join *Timpzy Unique_Media* today, they brighten up your day with�MCM&WCW� �Massive giveaways *_Most Importantly Academics aids and updates_* and alot more��Trust me, you can't be on this Media and still be broke, Try it and give me feedback Click���
https:///2348158683244?text=Hello%20%F0%9F%98%8C%2C%20From%20Ref%20Rufushh%20my%20name%20is%20_____
Re: Do Not To Touch Your Kids After Having Sex With A Different Man - Gifty Powers by chiemmanuel(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
The advice should be married women should not commit adultery

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Rudeboy's "Egungun Be Careful" / Covid-19 Pandemic Made Superstars Look Ordinary, Says Simi / No Mineral?”- Woman Asks As Ubi Franklin Shares Free Food In Her Neighbourhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.