Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus (27932 Views)

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: Young People Are Not Immune From Coronavirus / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan / Abdulwahab Mohammad, Judge Slumps, Dies After A Tooth Removal Procedure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Subzero047: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Iran is in trouble

2 Likes

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by vaca1: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
thanta:
How are you sure it was coronavirus that killed him?

Something tells me USA is secretly killing this people with biological weapons and disguising it as coronavirus.

Sad.
shut da fckup. Stop insinuating rubbish. Awon wereys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by KangaIye: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2020
Rest in peace.
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Allah couldn't heal him, cos Allah cant cure Corona.

It is either God wants to abolish evil and can not, or He can, but would not. There is no middle ground. Therefore, God is not perfect.
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by naijamerican: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
Allah didn't spare this infidel apparently.

1 Like

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by MadeINchenzen2: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2020/03/02/adviser-irans-supreme-leader-dies-coronavirus-12331952/amp/
if u are wondering how this Coronavirus thing came a out then read my anonymous thread
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by orunmila144: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Dominatrix(f): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
cry
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
thanta:

Something tells me USA is secretly killing this people with biological weapons and disguising it as coronavirus.

Sad.

Iran would have known.
Iran's intelligence is also top notch
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by anonymous1759(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
brudiga:
Good. E remain the ayatollah

And you too idiot like you. I believe you hate them because of how USA tagged them.

1 Like

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
Like play like play.

2 Likes

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
anonymous1759:

And you too idiot like you. I believe you hate them because of how USA tagged them.
yes. Mr terrorist oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by shogsman(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
Davash222:
Iran should just swallow their pride and beg US.

Lol
Using your brain before you comment won't hurt, ask US that just recorded their first casualty for help to do what exactly

1 Like

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Openbusiness: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tweiker:
[s]I'm beginning to suspect America is trying to wipe out Iran's ruling class with this virus.

This can't be a coincidence.

Everyone is catching this virus around Iran's president, my guess is the guy already has it too! I smell the CIA at work here[/s].

Your suspicions are not valid. Is it CIA that brought it to Nigeria too, or is it America spreading it in Italy? Smh undecided
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by atmstyle: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
z
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by shogsman(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
pickatyou:
Was this covid-19 meant to exterminate Iranian leaders.
Myopic thinking, how is a virus that broke out in Wuhan meant to kill Iranian leaders.
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tweiker:
I'm beginning to suspect America is trying to wipe out Iran's ruling class with this virus.

This can't be a coincidence.

Everyone is catching this virus around Iran's president, my guess is the guy already has it too! I smell the CIA at work here.

The first victim or patient among the Iranian elite was a medical doctor...who also happened to be the Deputy minister of health.

Something tells me that when the first cases were reported in Iran, the guy, as a medical doctor, promptly left his ministeral office, and did his job as a doctor...and in getting infected, may have infected his colleagues in the Iranian cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
thanta:

Sad.

Yes, the USA is secretly killing them, and will soon kill you as well!

5 Likes

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

Myopic thinking, how is a virus that broke out in Wuhan meant to kill Iranian leaders.

Mumu. I was just being sarcastic. Open ur mind
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by excanny: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
pickatyou:
Was this covid-19 meant to exterminate Iranian leaders.

One of the leaders caught it and they have meetings, so the spread.

The Italian who brought coronavirus should have scheduled official visit with one of Nigerian senators too.
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
thanta:

Sad.
USA is that strong?
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by shogsman(m): 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

World War III

No more, USA vs Iran

Its now, Corona vs Iran

Covid 19 told US to step aside that the war belongs to them

This is how God will fight our battles for us
Most of you don't think before you type ,US itself just recorded their first casualty and you're saying things that doesn't make sense
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Tweiker: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

The first victim or patient among the Iranian elite was a medical doctor...who also happened to be the Deputy minister of health.

Something tells me that when the first cases were reported in Iran, the guy, as a medical doctor, promptly left his ministeral office, and did his job as a doctor...and in getting infected, may have infected his colleagues in the Iranian cabinet.

@emboldened

Including Mr. President.

Still the same end result.
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by gurunlocker: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

Using your brain before you comment won't hurt, ask US that just recorded their first casualty for help to do what exactly

Actually, US now have 2 death in same Washington.

2 Likes

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by shogsman(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
pickatyou:

Mumu. I was just being sarcastic. Open ur mind
No you're ignorant and unintelligent ,cos only someone like that will start a sentence with mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by sinqlepee(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Pls oh! we jst need this corona in aso rock

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by sammyLuvin(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Continue
God will humble the pride of the nations
He will let you know there's no other God besides him
He only protects his own in this end time
This statement is bad and uncalled for.
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by AmazingELixir: 1:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Ewo!....Trumpiiiii
Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tweiker:

@emboldened

Including Mr. President.

Still the same end result.

I doubt the CIA is involved...and even then....Coronavirus 19 has a fatality rate of 2 %. Ebola does a lot better.

Plus, viruses have been around for centuries. The reason why they are now jumping aorund is because of increased air travel...which is how it got to Iran (Iran and China have close links).

In the bad old days, a novel viral infection would have affected one isolated area. Now, jet travel makes everyone share the thing.

2 Likes

Re: Seyyed Mohammad Mirmohammadi Dies From Coronavirus by Rawtruth1: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
America is still winning the war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Orders Chloroquine Manufacture For Possible Clinical Trials / Nigerian Nurses In The UK Embroiled In Qualification Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.