Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) (2830 Views)

Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) / World Wrapper Man Embarks On Marathon From Lagos To Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by godlyguy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
A man has gone viral on social media following his decision to set out on a journey to Saudi Arabia from Jos, Plateau state with a Bicycle. The unidentified man customized his shirt with his mission statement which read “From Nigeria (Plateau State) To Saudi Arabia With Bicycle”.

Many well-wishers trooped out to bid him farewell as he set out on his herculean task. He reportedly left Jos on February 28, 2020, not before he reportedly settled the needs of his wife and three children.

A Twitter user known simply as Abdul-Majid Lawan (@Abdul_Majid84) shared the photos and wrote; “He left Jos yesterday on his way to Saudi Arabia on a bicycle. He said he has settled the needs of his wife and three children. What’s your message for him?” See the post below:

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/03/nigerian-man-embarks-on-journey-from.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by chibaby1985(f): 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
grin
godlyguy:
A man has gone viral on social media following his decision to set out on a journey to Saudi Arabia from Jos, Plateau state with a Bicycle. The unidentified man customized his shirt with his mission statement which read “From Nigeria (Plateau State) To Saudi Arabia With Bicycle”.

Many well-wishers trooped out to bid him farewell as he set out on his herculean task. He reportedly left Jos on February 28, 2020, not before he reportedly settled the needs of his wife and three children.

A Twitter user known simply as Abdul-Majid Lawan (@Abdul_Majid84) shared the photos and wrote; “He left Jos yesterday on his way to Saudi Arabia on a bicycle. He said he has settled the needs of his wife and three children. What’s your message for him?” See the post below:

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/03/nigerian-man-embarks-on-journey-from.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by chatinent: 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
All these liars who announce their journeys to places by funny means of transportation don't really complete it justly. Some will enter a faster means halfway.
It cannot be proven they were honest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by Donexy16(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is 2020 and people are still busy fooling themselves.
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by NextD18: 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Same way one Abokii trekked to Abuja from one state like that.

Smh!

Only Buhari's gullible followers can be so foolish enough to clout-chase with stoopid things as such.
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by amaniro: 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
See as we Africans dey channel our energy to the wrong exercise. Useless and worthless and feckless
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by pbethel: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
For what reason?
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by Eagleboney(m): 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
joke of the century!!
this is just a publicity stunt from an illiterate who doesn't know anything, will he cross the red sea with bicycle or does he think the Saudi Arabian border is open and unsecured like DAT of Nigeria
will this bicycle even move on the sandy sahara ,

probably this man will just go and hide in zamfara for three months
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by comradewanle(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
To go and do what?
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by itsme01: 12:00am On Mar 03, 2020
grin

Sadly even if he reaches Saudi borders, due to Corona virus, his race and lack of visa he would be wraped in a bubble pack and DHLed back to Lagos

Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by Earlystar698(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2020
North and your superised cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 03, 2020
E get people wey poverty dey chark like drink.. The dude is not just poor, he enjoys being poor..

As in, instead of hustling so he can go to that Saudi Arabia in a jet, na this kain useless bicycle him wan use go there!!... Na wa!
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by uboma(m): 3:15am On Mar 03, 2020
Interesting!

It will be interesting to find out the duration of this trip and the hurdles he will encounter on his way.

Safe trip

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by WonderManly(m): 5:31am On Mar 03, 2020
Nawa ooo...

Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by sodiqapril(m): 5:36am On Mar 03, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 03, 2020
Fantastic.

This is a budding Explorer. The Ibn Battuta of our time. smiley You often hear of people crossing the English channel or flying around the world in hot-air balloons. Or driving to Europe in cars but this guy has chosen to display fitness by cycling to KSA.

Two worries though:

1. I hope he sees it to a logical conclusion. I don't want to hear that he "turned back". To do that, that bicycle in that picture has to go. He must throw it away for a more rugged type.

2. Has he factored the dangers on those routes? Those areas have always been deadly. Right from time, they have never been safe. Even kings and heads of States have been attacked on those routes in the past. Some have even died there.
At this point, the best thing will be to choose your routes properly. Or else...

The best route for the final lap of the journey would have been via the Sinai peninsula and straight into the Middle East(proper)/Arabian peninsula. That way he would have avoided the Red Sea, thereby making the journey an all-land affair. But hey, we all know what is happening in that part of Egypt right now. The Sinai is bloody hot these days. Any attempt to use that route could mean... you know the rest.

Lastly, he should ignore all the comments from the foo-foo guzzling louts on the internet- especially the never-do-wells up there^^^. They will only discourage him. I like people who think like explorers.

But.He.Must.Not.Turn.Back.
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 03, 2020
Felixamos:
E get people wey poverty dey chark like drink.. The dude is not just poor, he enjoys being poor..

As in, instead of hustling so he can go to that Saudi Arabia in a jet, na this kain useless bicycle him wan use go there!!... Na wa!

You don't really have a brain but you think you do.

Someone ought to pump out the excess fat trapped in your skull.

That is a man with the mentality of an Explorer in case you don't know. I guess you are still sitting on Mama's lap scratching your head.

Get up, boy, there is a world out there to explore. That is how real men are made. Go and read about the likes of Newton Jibunor-legendary explorer.

Jibunor drove from Europe to Nigeria in a car in 1966. Today, he's widely acknowledged the world-over.

Worst part is those of you who shout "go and make money!" are easily the poorest. Truth. I look at y'all here on NL and I just laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 03, 2020
Lol Naija no dey carry last
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by mytime24(f): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2020
Benin guys hold d world record cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by pbethel: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2020
He may be tired of Nigeria and trying 2 seek greener pasture. Cycling is way cheaper 4 him. Flights Wil be too expensive
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by chibaby1985(f): 9:56am On Mar 03, 2020
I'm still SPEECHLESS
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You don't really have a brain but you think you do.

Someone ought to pump out the excess fat trapped in your skull.

That is a man with the mentality of an Explorer in case you don't know. I guess you are still sitting on Mama's lap scratching your head.

Get up, boy, there is a world out there to explore. That is how real men are made. Go and read about the likes of Newton Jibunor-legendary explorer.

Jibunor drove from Europe to Nigeria in a car in 1966. Today, he's widely acknowledged the world-over.

Worst part is those of you who shout "go and make money!" are easily the poorest. Truth. I look at y'all here on NL and I just laugh.

How more stupid can u get.... There's none of your post on nairaland that has ever made sense... I dare you to show me just a single image on Google, that someone has used this kind of rickety looking bicycle, with a back pack that heavy and a 3qtr short that thick to "explore the world" as you claim... And I would apologize for my earlier comment and also edit it.. But if you can't, just know that you've proven to nairaland again that you were born stupid and you will die being stupid... I'm waiting...

In a bid to counter me, you've written like the fool you are... Lol...

Btw that's how men are made abi? Ngwa climb on that your old bicycle and explore na! Ode!!
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by VicThory(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Eagleboney:
joke of the century!!
this is just a publicity stunt from an illiterate who doesn't know anything, will he cross the red sea with bicycle or does he think the Saudi Arabian border is open and unsecured like DAT of Nigeria
will this bicycle even move on the sandy sahara ,

probably this man will just go and hide in zamfara for three months

Seems you're the illiterate. Don't you know that the longest bridge in Africa connects Egypt to Middle East. Know your facts before you blab
Re: Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos) by Eagleboney(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
VicThory:

Seems you're the illiterate. Don't you know that the longest bridge in Africa connects Egypt to Middle East. Know your facts before you blab
See this one,

can you test my knowledge??

I exempted Egypt cause he won't even make it through the sahara ,and put into your head that no middle Eastern country keep their border flung open like Nigeria not to talk of now ,

and let me ask you since you are proving to be a scholar,
which body of water does the bridge cross and which two cities are on both ends??

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Oman To Hustle / I Need Austria Visa But... / Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Got My Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.