Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (107800 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by idonhammer: 10:54pm On May 20, 2020
Not Nigerians,Nairalander women are all confused and frustrated. Even the educated ones here are more senseless and stupid than the oloshos.

samtinx:
After going through what the OP has posted for the benefit of saving so many families,then come down to read all the comments,mehn! You will just be disappointed that n'landers abi Nigerians don't want the truth embarassed embarassed
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by reachbenny(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2020
Thank you for sharing.

Lesson learned.

We all become better practicing acquired knowledge.

For my fellow men, may we embrace God's grace to make better choices and be blessed staying faithful to our spouses.

Let's shun giving excuses and enjoy the sweeeeeeeeetness of sex as married couples.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 20, 2020
I don't read any long story l only read the comments and get my fact that's all. shocked
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by biodun966(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2020
This your long motivational quote never even kill the man.

Motivational speaker.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Kdon2: 10:56pm On May 20, 2020
Shugavee:
Nonsense!! Men stop cheating

Nonsense right? Its your type that end killing your over suspecion only to regret in jail.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Ishilove: 10:56pm On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

You will not know jare. grin grin
Ehn unless I don't know, but if I know this world will not be enough for two of us grin
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 20, 2020
Sabbatical:

��

Btw, happy birthday!

Thanks dear
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Prof0fficial: 10:59pm On May 20, 2020
always surprise seeing people complain a write up is too Long. wow never ever seen a long write-up on Nairaland. please My fellow Nigerians Read ooo don't give us bad name.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Vyzz: 11:00pm On May 20, 2020
Let me summarise it Don't kill him, divorce him
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by pocohantas(f): 11:02pm On May 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Ehn unless I don't know, but if I know this world will not be enough for two of us grin

Tell your brother to keep prick one place na. No be kill imsef wan kill me? I won’t leave o, I am a virtuous woman. We stay and we fix it. tongue

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Austherm(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2020
You try ooooh
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by beewhy5050(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2020
Eulalia:
The best is to.marry in the Lord and save yoursself all these stress. I mean a regenerated born again man and woman of God. not just any pretender forming born again because he/ she wants to get married.

Shalom.
So "born again" don't cheat? It only takes self discipline for a man or woman not to cheat on their spouse, most "born again" even cheat with their spiritual leaders under the guise of spiritual guidance. What works for A could be the demise of B. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Ishilove: 11:05pm On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Tell your brother to keep prick one place na. No be kill imsef wan kill me? I won’t leave o, I am a virtuous woman. We stay and we fix it. tongue
Dem go gree hear? Abeg leave am for us. We will deal with him in our own way. Just don't harm a hair on his head grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Olarewaju89: 11:05pm On May 20, 2020
Chai.. I really enjoy the write up. Kudos to you ma.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Larcardii(f): 11:07pm On May 20, 2020
Stupid write up...just to please a community dick...Nigerian women should up their games and stop ..giving 2fvcks about pleasing African men...who blame women for their cheating ...rubbish undecided

12 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by mordred44: 11:08pm On May 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Isn’t it easier to just shoot him instead of reading this long lubbish
even 3rd mainland bridge isnt as long as dis seasonal script
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Sixfeetbelle: 11:09pm On May 20, 2020
AfroKnight:
Unforgiving men should come and read this before divorcing the innocent woman.

Nigerian men should learn to approach matters peacefully.

Thank you cool.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by seanwilliam(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2020
yomi007k:
Good information.

Black man don't like to read. That's one of the reasons we are black in everything.
so u expect me to read all that?? U are wicked

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by renzhen: 11:10pm On May 20, 2020
Great observation. It's shameful, TBH. People won't just read.

samtinx:
After going through what the OP has posted for the benefit of saving so many families,then come down to read all the comments,mehn! You will just be disappointed that n'landers abi Nigerians don't want the truth embarassed embarassed
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Sixfeetbelle: 11:11pm On May 20, 2020
VictorBode:
Exactly! Nigerian men are horrible in bed that's why their wives cheat on them.

Some of them get pot belly and start looking like a pregnant pig walking about with the house. Who will be interested in such marriage? tongue

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by penpusher302: 11:11pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=LadyGCrueDKilaB post=89777659] Story. Very useless article and writer. Imagine how pathetic you'd look reaching out to the girl to beg her to stop sleeping with your husband. I have too much pride and I'd rather pour acid on my husband's face after all I made the wedding vows with him.

Let him dare cheat on me first

I will burn him alive while he's asleep

I honestly pity the man that'd end up with me because I can kill if I ever get hurt

I've sliced off a man's prick before and I can do even worse than that

Then you spend your entire life in detention
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by ChristineC: 11:13pm On May 20, 2020
many people here are obviously typing for the sake of it, even those that cannot kill a roach without screaming are bragging about nonsense.

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Jim99: 11:14pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by melaxy: 11:14pm On May 20, 2020
Gather here if u refused to read this long story
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Neutrality: 11:16pm On May 20, 2020
samtinx:
99.99% of them didn't complete the first line,they based their comments on d topic nd not d content,its so disheartning reading such an educative write-up only to start reading rubbish comments

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by bamasite2: 11:17pm On May 20, 2020
Bros.....go and kiss your wife on the cheek!
Randy100:
Thank you. I experience this accusation and it hurt trying to prove to her that I don't cheat. I just love kissing women on the cheek, that doesn't mean I am cheating. Thank you again.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Sixfeetbelle: 11:18pm On May 20, 2020
[quote author=Sparro post=89778724]I fear for the next generation of men. All these women are now potential murderers. Killing is now a thing of pride. What happens to other alternatives at your disposal?

Dear men, before you marry, pls, pray and be very alert as to whom you are getting married to. Any clue that connects her to been a murderer should not be taken lightly.

I have two boys. I will make sure I protect them from all these daughters of jezebel.
You kill my son for whatever reason in the world, you and the entire systems that brought you to this world will pay for it.

No wonder men no longer take interest in thus dirty institution of marriage[/quote]

Because they can't stay loyal. Women mostly kill their husbands cause he's a cheat. Although they kill for other reasons, but most are done by a spouse feeling betrayed.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 20, 2020
beewhy5050:

So "born again" don't cheat? It only takes self discipline for a man or woman not to cheat on their spouse, most "born again" even cheat with their spiritual leaders under the guise of spiritual guidance. What works for A could be the demise of B. My opinion though.

Nope. They don't cheat. Mind you, I said a regenerated soul. Not just any new convert or church goer.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Story. Very useless article and writer. Imagine how pathetic you'd look reaching out to the girl to beg her to stop sleeping with your husband. I have too much pride and I'd rather pour acid on my husband's face after all I made the wedding vows with him.

Let him dare cheat on me first

I will burn him alive while he's asleep

I honestly pity the man that'd end up with me because I can kill if I ever get hurt

I've sliced off a man's prick before and I can do even worse than that
That's the singular reason you will never be with a MAN.
U detest MEN, yet you want one.
How can one eat his or her cake and still have it..?

U deserve to be with a MANNEQUIN and not a Man.
Get yourself a DILDOO or Cucumber.
After all many LADIES have compensated themselves with those plastics.
For MARRIAGE is not by compulsion and not for everyone.

I ask Who do MEN cheat with....?
For any cheating process to occur, a man and a woman must be involved.
So, if you LADIES are tired of MEN, simply HOLD a meeting informing LADIES to stop putting up with MEN.
.....and also stop heading to SHILOH every minute.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.