Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (107796 Views)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by jarx: 11:49pm On May 20, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
kill him
I wish same on ur brother or ur relative. pray he doesn't cheat accused falsely of cheating
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by jarx: 11:50pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Story. Very useless article and writer. Imagine how pathetic you'd look reaching out to the girl to beg her to stop sleeping with your husband. I have too much pride and I'd rather pour acid on my husband's face after all I made the wedding vows with him.

Let him dare cheat on me first

I will burn him alive while he's asleep

I honestly pity the man that'd end up with me because I can kill if I ever get hurt

I've sliced off a man's prick before and I can do even worse than that

I wish same on ur brother or ur relative. pray he
doesn't cheat accused falsely of cheating
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by schurley(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Story. Very useless article and writer. Imagine how pathetic you'd look reaching out to the girl to beg her to stop sleeping with your husband. I have too much pride and I'd rather pour acid on my husband's face after all I made the wedding vows with him.

I honestly pity the man that'd end up with me because I can kill if I ever get hurt

What shocked
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by CsRockefeller(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
a strange man groped me in public
I always carry a Swiss knife around
in rage I whipped it out and aimed for his privates
I sliced his dirty prick really bad and I think he nearly lost it but it was saved
I was arrested and of course I had to pay for his treatment, the idiot police didn't even consider the fact that I acted in self defense
anyway my family came through for me and paid him off a hefty sum to drop the case
I have absolutely no regrets and I would do it again if any nasty, perverted motherfucker tries to sexually assault me
only this time, I'd make sure I'd completely hack his filthy prick off

shocked shocked
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Moukandjo: 11:51pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Na mouth you get! 0de...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:51pm On May 20, 2020
pray you never run into me
Moukandjo:

Na mouth you get! 0de...

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Freeeanijor: 11:52pm On May 20, 2020
This marriage is not by force, it's better to be single with baby and be happy than to have your hands stained with blood. The government and God Almighty the father of all creation will not have it easy with you.
A lot of women have made peace with men's nature and some of this laid back traditional women are teaching there daughters so that they can have a family with rest of mind even when faced with evidence of cheating by the husband. They have built an abscess of the mind so as to live not just to survive.
If your husband doesn't cheat it's because of his religious molding or plainly a personal choice. All men have the potential of cheating, sometime not even voluntery. It was man that God instructed to procreate implanting in him a reservoir of testetorone that can last him a lifetime.
1 Corinthians 11:8-10 For man did not come from woman, but woman came from man. 9 And what is more, man was not created for the sake of the woman, but woman for the sake of the man. 10 That is why the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head, because of the angels.

Women are like a careful wrapped and sealed gift (hymen) to be delivered to a celebrant (dick) it's the job of the woman to pray that the promiscuous man don't come her way.

No matter how women kill men on ground of infidelity, it wouldn't scare or stop men from possessing there possession.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Liposure: 11:52pm On May 20, 2020
OdefaGirl:
This is why some men feel they have the entitlement to cheat......
Wife dress well....
Wife cook well.....
Wife wash well....
Pray well.....
Fúck him well.....

Yet..... the cheat will still cheat, he will continue to see all those things as "not enough" for him.
Some still go ahead to compare themselves with one woman as a man tasting one soup.....

What if we say.....both man and woman, we need to taste different soups at all times, will that be acceptable? Huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

variety is the spice of life
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by jarx: 11:52pm On May 20, 2020
schurley:

What shocked
they wanna shoot, pour acid, dismember someone's son, brother, relatives but they will want theirs go scotfree after cheating
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Susily(m): 11:53pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I'm not a monster... well unless I'm turned into one by a cheating, disrespectful man
in that case, whatever I do is justified

Yeah whatever you do is justified.....when your neck hangs on a rope

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by ibkayee(f): 11:54pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
[size=2pt]I[/size] [size=2pt]can't[/size] [size=2pt]do[/size] [size=2pt]shiit[/size] [size=2pt]though[/size] embarassed
I don’t believe you, I can see you doing everything you mentioned lol
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Moukandjo: 11:54pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
pray you never run into me
If I run into you, you probably won't last 1 week alive, not just with me. No jokes!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by schurley(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
but you fit mark my face? just pray we never somehow end up together

Nah, would sense that trait from you in few days when meet grin
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by hayoholla(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2020
I came here looking for specific methods, but alas I was disappointed grin
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Barristter07: 11:57pm On May 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

So i was able to read this long article

With weed anything is possible

But why worry yourself if the man cheats
As far as his sense of responsibility is still intact towards you and the children
Then there is no problem.

Double standards , I hope you will say this if it was the woman cheating ?? As long as she fulfil her responsibility as wife, cheating is not something you should worry about ?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by schurley(m): 11:58pm On May 20, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
but you fit mark my face? just pray we never somehow end up together

Nah wink would sense that trait in you, few days probably if we meet
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Liposure: 11:59pm On May 20, 2020
Onyi22:
Thanks Opp for this piece, I will put it to action immediately am married grin grin
liar
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by apexc6853: 11:59pm On May 20, 2020
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Barristter07: 12:02am On May 21, 2020
OdefaGirl:
This is why some men feel they have the entitlement to cheat......
Wife dress well....
Wife cook well.....
Wife wash well....
Pray well.....
Fúck him well.....

Yet..... the cheat will still cheat, he will continue to see all those things as "not enough" for him.
Some still go ahead to by themselves with one woman as a man tasting one soup.....

What if we say.....both man and woman, we need to taste different soups at all times, will that be acceptable? Huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let's reverse it....Just imagine a husband walking up to his wife's side cóck and politely tells him to stop sleeping with his wife..... grin grin grin
PATHETIC!!! Or will I say INCREDIBLE grin grin

The double standard is pathetic ... Its sad how some men change their mouth when they cheat but will use the rigid rule if its a woman.

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Moukandjo: 12:04am On May 21, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
a strange man groped me in public
I always carry a Swiss knife around
in rage I whipped it out and aimed for his privates
I sliced his dirty prick really bad and I think he nearly lost it but it was saved
I was arrested and of course I had to pay for his treatment, the idiot police didn't even consider the fact that I acted in self defense
anyway my family came through for me and paid him off a hefty sum to drop the case
I have absolutely no regrets and I would do it again if any nasty, perverted motherfucker tries to sexually assault me
only this time, I'd make sure I'd completely hack his filthy prick off

Why you no just use the knife chook am for neck make him die then see whether you for no turn to barbecue for there within minutes? Carry your swiss knife go yaba market when e dey hot na & see whether boys no go grope you & your knife on top!
I pity all these kin people wey dey like form hard girl. See her mouth like "i will burn him alive"....E remain small make your eye clear.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 12:11am On May 21, 2020
I just hope you never encounter me or someone like me
Moukandjo:

Why you no just use the knife chook am for neck make him die then see whether you for no turn to barbecue for there within minutes? Carry your swiss knife go yaba market when e dey hot na & see whether boys no go grope you & your knife on top!
I pity all these kin people wey dey like form hard girl. See her mouth like "i will burn him alive"....E remain small make your eye clear.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Moukandjo: 12:13am On May 21, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I just hope you never encounter me or someone like me
And I hope you never come across someone like me also! Just for your own good! Because cheating won't even be the worst thing you'll face. wink

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:13am On May 21, 2020
Out of all the points, only 3 are valid. Others have proven ineffective and it would always be if the 3 valid points aren't observed

Check yourself woman

Check your attitude woman and

Pray to God about it...to change you if you're of a bad manner and you'd see your husband fully back home.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by CanadaOrBust: 12:16am On May 21, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
the wife should SleeP with the main BOyfRienD of the GiRl her husband is Cheating with

And if she gets pregnant or catches some STD who gets hurt but her

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Cammo: 12:19am On May 21, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Mumu. Pour it and face the hangmen. You think it's like before? And why can't y'all do without men? Not like your husband is the 110th man you've fücked.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by JohnnyPalmer: 12:20am On May 21, 2020
Freeeanijor:
This marriage is not by force, it's better to be single with baby and be happy than to have your hands stained with blood. The government and God Almighty the father of all creation will not have it easy with you.
A lot of women have made peace with men's nature and some of this laid back traditional women are teaching there daughters so that they can have a family with rest of mind even when faced with evidence of cheating by the husband. They have built an abscess of the mind so as to live not just to survive.
If your husband doesn't cheat it's because of his religious molding or plainly a personal choice. All men have the potential of cheating, sometime not even voluntery. It was man that God instructed to procreate implanting in him a reservoir of testetorone that can last him a lifetime.
1 Corinthians 11:8-10 For man did not come from woman, but woman came from man. 9 And what is more, man was not created for the sake of the woman, but woman for the sake of the man. 10 That is why the woman ought to have a sign of authority on her head, because of the angels.

Women are like a careful wrapped and sealed gift (hymen) to be delivered to a celebrant (dick) it's the job of the woman to pray that the promiscuous man don't come her way.

No matter how women kill men on ground of infidelity, it wouldn't scare or stop men from possessing there possession.

What I do not understand when women blame men for cheating is that... Cheating goes both ways

Men are not cheating on women with goats, or dogs... They are cheating on them with someone else's girlfriend or wife or daughter

Cheating goes both ways.... Men cheats, women cheats
The only difference is that men are more capable of having multiple sex partners compared to women, I'm not referring to oloshos

So it has nothing to do with possessing their possession, people cheat for multiple reasons... Most men it's for the lust of the flesh and pleasure... Women for gain... Monetary or material gain

If your partner is faithful, it's a matter of dignity, self respect and he values you, also maybe fear of God too

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by Cammo: 12:28am On May 21, 2020
The level of hypocrisy in this thread is mind-numbling. Wombless hoes with slackened and serrated pussies wailing about men cheating. grin cheesy grin Must you have a man when you already had meeeeeeeen? Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by stieyven(m): 12:36am On May 21, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Isn’t it easier to just shoot him instead of reading this long lubbish

FTC!
Wow! This is making front page after 3 months!
Very surprised as I don’t see any snake nor is it about Coro or some third-rate celebrity

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by babstunero: 12:36am On May 21, 2020
Thank you for the enlightenment. How I wished couples can read this piece together.
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by OdefaGirl(f): 12:37am On May 21, 2020
Liposure:
variety is the spice of life

(In Patience Johnathan's voice)..........ok....continiö
Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by backbone503(m): 12:53am On May 21, 2020
Pray never to have a cheating spouse.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:54am On May 21, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

And if she gets pregnant or catches some STD who gets hurt but her
BiKO haPU ZiAnu.. leave that thehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can You Sleep Using This Snake Bed Sheet Cover? / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.