Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Procer And Gamble Company Interview At Ibadan. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procer And Gamble Company Interview At Ibadan. (1892 Views)

2015 Graduate Recruitment At Procter And Gamble (P&G) / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / Procter and Gamble is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Procer And Gamble Company Interview At Ibadan. by bodunde: 4:29am On Jun 03, 2007
I want to confirm if p& g Ibadan has called anybody for the next stage of the interview after the first one held around 13th may at their plant in ibadan,I need response from the house please.
Re: Procer And Gamble Company Interview At Ibadan. by drokiri(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2007
hallo,
i don't really know weda you have a BSc or a HND. i had my 2nd stage on the 22nd of may. so let me know if i will be able to give you info.
Re: Procer And Gamble Company Interview At Ibadan. by eraymond(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2007
Am Raymond.pls i didn"t write the test but can u do me a favour by forwarding the practicing questions and answers sent to u from P&G HR b4 the test to raypower6@yahoo.com
Re: Procer And Gamble Company Interview At Ibadan. by shoji(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2007
shoji is my name. i will need the practising questions as well because i just newly apply. my E-mail address is dareshoji@hotmail.com.

thanks!
Re: Procer And Gamble Company Interview At Ibadan. by sanmiexcel: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2007
droikiri, wadup with you, pls have u been contacted after the second interview with p and g, pls let me know this, u can text me on 08023137623, dnt worry , i will call you back,its important.thanks
Re: Procer And Gamble Company Interview At Ibadan. by drokiri(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2007
sammieexcel
no i have not been contacted after the 2nd interview on the 22nd of may. i dont know what they are up to. i called the glo no he used to invite but nobody ans(ed) the call
Re: Procer And Gamble Company Interview At Ibadan. by lowee231: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2007
my brothers abeg after the first p & g interview wats next. dem go tell u if u pass or not

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank / Ncc Test Format Needed / 2011/2012 Ptdf Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.