Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Virtual Class - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Virtual Class (935 Views)

Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? / ALX Virtual Assistant Program / Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Class by seunthomas: 8:17am On Mar 03, 2020
Hi guys,
I will be resuming my virtual Q and A on programming.
You can ask your programming related questions and i will do my best to answer them.
Others can also come in an contribute or help resolve the questions.

Please this is not a debating or circus court.
The whole purpose of this medium is to help those who have less experience.
Re: Virtual Class by seunthomas: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lessons to would be programmers:
Never let money determine or cripple your ability to learn.
One of the first and most important lesson no one would teach you is that as a programmer, you must learn to delay gratification.

If you are ever going to be that good as a programmer, you must delay gratification. Eventually your big pay day will come and by that time you would have gathered sufficient knowledge and experience.

Be ready to work for free at the initial stage. Eventually people will notice you.
If you start put a price on things now eventually you will undervalue yourself.
Delay gratification...
Re: Virtual Class by hardebayho(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
seunthomas:
Lessons to would be programmers:
Never let money determine or cripple your ability to learn.
One of the first and most important lesson no one would teach you is that as a programmer, you must learn to delay gratification.

If you are ever going to be that good as a programmer, you must delay gratification. Eventually your big pay day will come and by that time you would have gathered sufficient knowledge and experience.

Be ready to work for free at the initial stage. Eventually people will notice you.
If you start put a price on things now eventually you will undervalue yourself.
Delay gratification...

Thanks for this bro. I know this may not mean much to others, but it means everything to me. Sometimes, these little things are all I need to keep me in line.
Re: Virtual Class by shegzhkn: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
seunthomas:
Hi guys,
You can ask your programming related questions and i will do my best to answer them.

What r u into bro??
Re: Virtual Class by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 08, 2020
seunthomas:
Hi guys,

What would you suggest an intermediate developer to do in order to be expert?

Do you agree to more of data structure and algorithm in learning process or being expert in a language e.g Java?

When do you think a developer can start applying for jobs?

What can I do to get a job in FAANG as a developer?

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Email Software Sender Needed / Please I'm New And Need Materials To Get Started / Just Created My Own Forum Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.