Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts (5896 Views)

Guys, PayPal Have Stopped Accepting US Virtual Accounts. What's Next? / Please Help Me With VTU API / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by kryptochats: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Hello guys please does anyone have an idea of the direct source on how to go about applying to use the wema bank API for generating these wema bank virtual accounts that many fintech apps use ? I will be very grateful. thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Mrchusenvessel(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2021
You can generate them using flutterwave or even Paystack API

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Mrchusenvessel(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2021
I have been looking for a way to generate it directly from their API ( wema itself), so the cash can be used right away I never see

Paystack and flutterwave days settlement dey give me headache, especially Paystack
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Tribers: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2021
DM wema they will provide you with the api
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Enceladus(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Dm them. It's quite straightforward. Prepare to set up VPN on your server as they don't joke with security.
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by kryptochats: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Enceladus:
Dm them. It's quite straightforward. Prepare to set up VPN on your server as they don't joke with security.
sent them an email no response yet
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by kryptochats: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Tribers:
DM wema they will provide you with the api
DM on IG ? or you mean email ?
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by kryptochats: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mrchusenvessel:
You can generate them using flutterwave or even Paystack API
they would charge fees for using the service, I’m creating something that i need no such fees , that is why i am looking for a direct source
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by kryptochats: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
i'm still in need of help anyone who has an idea please
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by kryptochats: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
please can anyone recommend another bank that can offer such service wema bank no gree reply person
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Tribers: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
providus bank

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Lekinzoo: 2:54pm On May 12, 2022
Use monnify.com
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Daevid(m): 4:29am On May 14, 2022
Why don’t you just allow Providus bank power the virtual wallets for you? You can reach out to me tho, I’d assist with this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Jessie516(m): 3:13am On May 25, 2022
Hello guys, does anyone have an idea of how Fintech converts Naira to dollars virtually using API ? How does the Fintech API do the exchange, is Wema Bank the one responsible for the money exchange?
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by yankeecoder: 12:38pm On May 25, 2022
kryptochats:
Hello guys please does anyone have an idea of the direct source on how to go about applying to use the wema bank API for generating these wema bank virtual accounts that many fintech apps use ? I will be very grateful. thanks
You'll probably need some kind of partnership just like abeg app did with VFD bank, the easiest solution is to use flutterwave or monnify, it's cheap enough, I'm curious to know why you don't want to use them
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by yankeecoder: 12:46pm On May 25, 2022
Jessie516:
Hello guys, does anyone have an idea of how Fintech converts Naira to dollars virtually using API ? How does the Fintech API do the exchange, is Wema Bank the one responsible for the money exchange?
There is something we call liquidity, the fintech company charges fees for all the different currencies transactions that passes through them, assuming someone sends you dollars, they'll take a cut like 3.5% as processing fee, through transaction fees alone they could have enough dollars to sell to another user and vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by greyogu: 12:36am On Jun 16, 2022
Daevid:
Why don’t you just allow Providus bank power the virtual wallets for you? You can reach out to me tho, I’d assist with this.
I tried to get in touch with you on Twitter but I cannot find your handle, I really need assistance with this, thanks
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Daevid(m): 5:24am On Jun 16, 2022
Shoot an email daevidjhon19@gmail.com

greyogu:

I tried to get in touch with you on Twitter but I cannot find your handle, I really need assistance with this, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Daevid(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Send me an email dolaiya@providusbank.com

greyogu:

1 Like

Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by greyogu: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Daevid:
Send me an email dolaiya@providusbank.com

I've sent the email
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by emiracle1(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2022
Kuda bank currently provide such services.

https://kudabank.gitbook.io/kudabank/

Or if you're writing PHP with laravel, there's a package that should help.

https://packagist.org/packages/emiracle/kudaping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by emiracle1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2022
You can use Kuda microfinance Bank API.

I built a package around it for those using Laravel/PHP

composer require emiracle/kudaping

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Daevid(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
kryptochats:

Send me an email Dolaiya@providusbank.com
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by alcuin(m): 1:03am On Apr 03, 2023
Daevid:

Are you still available for this?
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Daevid(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2023
alcuin:

Are you still available for this?

Yes I am, reach out to me please.
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Businessmanure: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
Daevid:

Getting a mailer deamon

Mail returned to sender.

What is wrong?
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Daevid(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2023
Businessmanure:

Getting a mailer deamon

Mail returned to sender.

What is wrong?

I exited the company, I’ll update the email address shortly. Apologies for this
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Businessmanure: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2023
Daevid:

I exited the company, I’ll update the email address shortly. Apologies for this
Would you mind a phone call?
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by exhibit7432(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
Businessmanure:

Would you mind a phone call?

If you still need this you can give me a call. I can tell you everything you need to know zero 81 zero 42 zero 33 zero 8
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Businessmanure: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
exhibit7432:

If you still need this you can give me a call. I can tell you everything you need to know zero 81 zero 42 zero 33 zero 8
Thanks
Re: Help Needed On API Used To Generate Wema Bank Virtual Accounts by Businessmanure: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2023
exhibit7432:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Top Programmers And Developers As Ranked By Github 2016 / Top 15 Programming Languages To Learn 2014-2015 / Microsoft Ports. NET To Linux And Macintosh, Goes Open-sources; Is Java Doomed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.