Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,373 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Greece 2-year Work Permit Guranteed In 2 Weeks - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Greece 2-year Work Permit Guranteed In 2 Weeks (2191 Views)

Pls How Can I Get Work Permit From Nigeria To USA / Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... / 1 YEAR POLAND WORK PERMIT VISA (100% GUARANTEE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greece 2-year Work Permit Guranteed In 2 Weeks by huet: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
For more information contact this mobile: 08064534160 and ask for Mayowa
Re: Greece 2-year Work Permit Guranteed In 2 Weeks by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2010
How much ? and how do i see you one on one i am interested sir i need to leave Nigeria by force,
Re: Greece 2-year Work Permit Guranteed In 2 Weeks by huet: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2010
the total price is 320k naira(three hundred and twenty thousand naira), just call and i'll give you all the details on how we will meet.
Re: Greece 2-year Work Permit Guranteed In 2 Weeks by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2010
350k ?? That is big money sir, but never mind, i just called my mum to help me with coperative loan and she said can i see the visa first and when i get there at the airport she will pay you here angry i tried to convince her to pay but she said No , what do you see about that can you do it and i will pay you if i get there, see bros i must travell b4 this year runz out i am very desperate to leave , i will call you
Re: Greece 2-year Work Permit Guranteed In 2 Weeks by shakers(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2010
huet:

the total price is 320k naira(three hundred and twenty thousand naira), just call and i'll give you all the details on how we will meet.
another criminal looking for xmas money, sorry no chicken this xmas lol, shebi you work at the embassy to guarantee anyone a visa, bomboclat,
Re: Greece 2-year Work Permit Guranteed In 2 Weeks by omhokhogie: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
Hmmmm, Greece-2yrs.!! Awww. People are vexing seriously. God save us ooo.
Re: Greece 2-year Work Permit Guranteed In 2 Weeks by saridonp2: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2010
Greek two years permit or residence or whatever you call it must be fake because I know for a fact from a friend of mine that its difficult to get and it might even take close to a year before they issue the permit while the duration reads from the submission date.Its impossible nowadays.Nairalanders beware!
Re: Greece 2-year Work Permit Guranteed In 2 Weeks by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2010
bandiejay:

350k ?? That is big money sir, but never mind, i just called my mum to help me with coperative loan and she said can i see the visa first and when i get there at the airport she will pay you here angry i tried to convince her to pay but she said No , what do you see about that can you do it and i will pay you if i get there, see bros i must travell b4 this year runz out i am very desperate to leave , i will call you
U scare d Bleep out of d Poster's Assshole, lol.
OP, u're a Mudafuckin dumbass to post dis shyt on Nairaland. U'll smoke garri dis xmas.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On Tip To Seychelles / The Name On My International Passport Does Not Match The Name On My NIN. Help!! / Hotels Nigeriana: A Nigerian Online Hotel Booking Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.