Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary (6991 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans / NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Appointed Acting CAF President / FIFA And CAF Investigating Nigeria-zambia Match In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by oshozondii: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Following discussions by the CAF Emergency Committee on Tuesday (3 March 2020), Commercial Director Abdelmounaïm Bah has been unanimously appointed Acting General Secretary.

At the request of the President, the Emergency Committee proceeded today with the unanimous appointment of Bah to the post of General Secretary of the organization, after accepting the resignation of Mouad Hajji, who stepped down from the position yesterday.

The members have full confidence in Bah who has exhibited good qualities since joining CAF, particularly during the Total Africa Cup of Nations Egypt 2019.

Bah assumes office immediately till the next meeting of the CAF Executive Committee.
Meanwhile, he will continue to serve as Commercial director, a position he has occupied since June 2018.

https://www.cafonline.com/news-center/news/abdelmounaim-bah-appointed-acting-general-secretary

1 Share

Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by jerrybakermillz(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hmmm...no be only Caf na Cafu

Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by Perfecttouchade: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
If Nigeria, by now you go dey hear tuale Baba Bah..oga kan omose 400 laslas all na to collect portion cheesy

Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by Homeboiy: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by Emu4life(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Come, dem no fit appoint sombody from Nigeria ni
Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by OTayobami(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Corona matter never start to dey do these ones, they are still doing appointments and all....please o, this CV-19 issue no be play, everybody should repent and use brain so that we can fight this epidemic shit out

Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by debbysure01(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Let's see what impact it will have on African football
Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by Afromentalist: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
There is nothing like African football association anymore. It has been claimed and bleeped over by the european master at the FIFA. Now we have only puppets there doing the will of the FIFA law makers. Even the date of the next CAN has been set by the FIFA.

The day africans will learn to become mentalists, and masters of manipulation and strategy, is the day africa will be truly free.

The african Mentalist

1 Like

Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by OnpointDesign(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
cool
Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by Ayoswit(f): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
K, seen.
Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by YorubaKinging: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Ok
Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
undecided
Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by emmy00766: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
Is it that no Nigerian is qualified for this CAF of a thing sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by Emu4life(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
emmy00766:
Is it that no Nigerian is qualified for this CAF of a thing sad
I tire o

1 Like

Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by Kingpele(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Goodluck
Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by sammycrane442: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
*MASSIVE GIVEAWAY!!!* *MASSIVE GIVEAWAY!!!*
�Join *CRANE TV* todayyy!!! To win over *10,000 naira in cash*
To get unlimited access to: *MEMES�,FUNNY VIDEOS��,Etc�*
https:///2347050247277?text=Hey%2C%20I%20Wanna%20Join%20*CRANE%20TV*%20I%20GOT%20YOUR%20NUMBER%20FROM%20A%20FRIEND%20MY%20NAME%20IS
Click the link to win in our *10,000 NAIRA contest*���
Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by NOL2dworld(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good one for CAF.

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, there is still hope, don't give up.. You are not alone on this journey. Keep pushing you will overcome.

Is life not fair to you? I know someone who can give U everlasting Peace, Joy and rest of mind, his name is Jesus.. Jesus Christ is the answer..

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..
This is the time to rededicate your life to Christ.

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen

Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

If U make this confession with an open heart, your sins have been forgiving and the Lord has removed your name from the book of death to the book of life. He has giving u peace and everlasting joy. Ask continuously with faith any good thing U want the Lord to do for U with believe in Jesus name and he will answer you.

3 Likes

Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by wolesmile(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Wait......

I don't understand this o.
IS CAF ALL ABOUT FRANCOPHONE?
Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by Daa14: 12:33am On Mar 04, 2020
Really
Re: CAF: Abdelmounaïm Bah Appointed Acting General Secretary by dalass(f): 2:14am On Mar 04, 2020
I knew it. It has to be a Muslim from another francophone nation...

You can never see CAF appoint someone from Nigeria or a Christian sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Keeper, Alisson Signs Six-Year Contract Extension / Is Ilot BET A Legal/trusted Betting Site For Sports Bettors? / What Sports Have You Played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.