Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) (89857 Views)

EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Nairafame1: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
A mini coffin suspected to contain fetish materials was found with a 38-year-old suspected internet fraudster, Azeez Adebowale, when operatives of EFCC raided his house in Ibadan on Monday, March 2, 2020.

Adebowale, who claimed to be using the coffin as soap rack, was among the six persons arrested following weeks of piecing together tips on intelligence received on their alleged involvement in internet fraud.

The suspects which included a lady, Toyinsola Bolumole, were picked up by men of the Commission’s Ibadan zonal office at locations around Oluyole and Alao-Akala Estates of the ancient city.

Others are Ifelowo Ololade, Sonuyi Ayodeji, Folarin Oladele Olayinka and Aluko Olawale.

Items recovered from them include four cars, various brands of sophisticated phones and an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2902823239740147&id=509762239046271

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
These guys with the level of making money by force...this is serious o.
Musa !!!! Come go buy me koboko, these boys need serious beating, nitori owo Yi shaa..I wonder if dey can sleep sef

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Homeboiy: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Last last na social media go kill us all in this country.

A man stabbed a girl near urukpotha hall today, instead of people to rush her to hospital, they where busy taking pictures till she bleed to death.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by NextD18: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
Others are Ifelowo Ololade, Sonuyi Ayodeji, Folarin Oladele Olayinka and Aluko Olawale.

293 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
shocked

I have not checked names this year and I don't want to start now

I swear I will not check their names

181 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Why display the coffin, freedom of worship is in the constitution.
Take him to court and allow him practice his religion as he deems fit.

No laptop was even displayed or pay slip

236 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Commentor: 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
If he likes he can use 1 million coffins, provided no human was hurt in his activity he should enjoy his religion in peace.

However, if he is a fraudster, he should be arraigned and made to pay dearly for his actions.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
See them cruising in their cars, you'll be like...."God don bless this guy, see as e fresh with better machine....Oluwa wetin dey occur?"
Yeye people.....abeg shift joor, make we dey see legit hustlers.

149 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
ehen, can't I own a coffin? it's not a gun. it's not an IED... at worst, rehabilitate them and give them amnesty jare

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Juju angry
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by activatenigeria: 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Med oh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2020
Shame no let them raise their heads.

3 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Do this so called Efcc return this recorvered monies back to the victims?

Classic case of robbing Peter to pay Paul.... grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Centcanada: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
So this Yahoo game has not finish?
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Do you notice that since the outbreak of this coronavirus Buhari and his cohorts no dey travel for foreign economic summits again

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Anneka101(f): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Please they should be rehabilitated and employed to work with EFCC and DSS.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by ZombieHUNT: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afonjas

After chanting sai barber...

Now this... SMH sad

9 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Mrshape: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Is what he used to buy drink last night.
Lazy boys.
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by sochey(f): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mad oh!

Mad oh!

Mad oh!

Mad oh!!!

Nansense and lubbish grin
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Roadtoyesterday: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Very soon, I might be tempted to join... Yes and if anybody quote me trying to attack, it will not be well with whoever that try it..... All my life I'v been legitimately working and striving to make money, friends that surrounded me are all yahoo gangs, yet I refuse to join, instead I kept on hustling. Until I lost my dear job just becos I couldn't lie or act to reap some junior workers off their hard earned money. The lost of the job, touched every angle of my life in just one month, I was the main dependant for many in my family, I have jr brothers I sponsor to school, I have parents I have to support...... The only work I had stopped with the hope when some credible bosses heard abt it, they will act to reinstate me asap, little did I know no one is indispensable.

Rght now yahoo its my only hope of meeting up with my high profile debts.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Emmaacosmos(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Let me first book my space. I'll return back to comment

Ok.
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by spirul77: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=Homeboiy post=87139080] urokpotha at ring road, Benin?

1 Like

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by todugo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
"Wetin them get if them no make the money"? grin grin.This is the effect of get rich quick syndrome....

4 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by sunnydike1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
na wao

2 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by specie103(m): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
Person cannot carry coffin again in peace abi angry angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by roladex(f): 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
That's serious jazz
Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
nzeobi:
Why display the coffin, freedom of worship is in the constitution.
Take him to court and allow him practice his religion as he deems fit.

In Nigeria once you're caught committing a crime or involve in any serious case you automatically lose all your rights.

19 Likes

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by Alkheira(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Disgrace to the society angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) by jchioma: 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is Yahoo+ no doubt.

The harsh economy and quest for survival for a better life with easy money
has forced many into the evil ways of ritualistic money making sacrifices with its
attendant consequences. A conscientious government should be ashamed of the
daily parade of financial criminals. Na only Nigeria waka com?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.