Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) (55517 Views)

Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by GistUpdates: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC has declared six men wanted for jumping bail as well as committing different Financial crimes. See the full released by the commission below;

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/efcc-declares-theses-6-men-wanted-for-fraud-photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by oyin44: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Nemesis909: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Quite balanced.

What's the reward for ratting them out again?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Kylekent59: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
What is "yahoo yahoo"

Niggas no longer use yahoo messenger, not any more.

They now make use of Facebook mostly.

Back then on "2go", all you need to do is to pretend and use a female gender and defraud people of their money, especially recharge card.

Now on FB, "dating is what they are doing"

On Nairaland, " fixed match scammers everywhere with their useless fake tickets which they edit to deceive people"

There is also credit card fraud. Using someone 's ATM to book flight, pay for items, fund accounts.

There is also 419, pretending to own a property and dupe people of their money.

Selling MB/data online and once the person pays, they flee and never use their user name again.

There is also the one for job seekers, you enter their whatsapp group, the same owner would type a message with another number that you should call so so so and so number that they need urgent recruitment. You added and called the number, they tell you to come to their office, now you are in their office. They tell you to pay 3k to register for their form and they would update you on the Job that the interview is in 2days. You pay the 3k and went back home. Day one gone, now day 2, you called them and they tell you that the interview had been rescheduled. They keep giving you excuses till when you are tired of them.

If at all you get the Job, your salary will be halved in to two and the agent will have his 50%, while you have yours ( now you signed the agreement for 6 months)

After 6 months is gone, the company sacks you(if at all, they will look for something to frame you up), as you have been sacked, they find a fresh employees and the whole cycle continues like that. smh for this country.

And finally, the "pastors"

All they do is to go and verify a family's home, know everything about them, their businesses, grand pa, grand ma, children, relatives.

One night they come and bury charm at your compound and when they see you the next day, they begin to tell you that they saw vision, that your friend is a witch, your neighbours are responsible for your loss, and that they would pray for you.

They come to your compound the next two days and start praying, then they go where they buried that charm and tell you to bring cutlass, you brought the cutlass and they dig and bring out red cloth with charms inside and tell you "this is the cause of your problems"

You go in and wipe your account for them.

People should be careful ooooo.

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44

285 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by GistUpdates: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Amuocha: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jumping bail?

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by namiji2598: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
The first and second guys have the same surname, probably from the same family.

The last man looks old hence should not be called yahoo boy but rather yahoo man

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Tifesingz: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Guys don move go Ghana lol

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
I was reading this post and then my neighbor came and we read it together. He said this post really changed his life and it touched my heart. We projected this comment for my village people. My village people are so grateful. Am proud to say cool post wow thanks for sharing shocked shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Sellfish(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
It is well

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
All outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by BlackfireX: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
This one na collabo... grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by specie103(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Okay. Next ....

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by JagaLove: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
5 yahoo boys and 1 yahoo popsi

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
They are done for.
With the unique way EFCC has been working assiduously, these fraudsters will be caught in little time.

Good job EFCC.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by myfan: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
I'm no yahoo yahoo please. I just need help for my school fees. Any kind hearted Nigerians should assist me and take me out of this state slowly sliding into depression.

My phone number is 090.17.64.02.89 for proofs. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Y hausa no dey do yahoo,
Crime never pay

4 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Instead of going after d pot-bellied corrupt politicians,punch their stomach and bring out ALL d money they have embezzled...

They are chasing shadow!grin grin

Nansense!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Delson25: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
I can't imagine how some people take delight in making people unhappy, this is wickedness and they think they will not face the consequences.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Gboliwe: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
This olorunkoyede is a fool at 40!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by sotall(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
South east / south west connection

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by dhrogbar9: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Why are you calling a 50 year old man a yahoo boy?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by shawnfamous(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wetin that old man Donald dey find for there too? Baba no fe sashe

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Proffdada: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
if developers no dey there, Who will? grin

5 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Boys we go don dey Ghana or south by now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob / Ghanaian Hairdresser Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over Soup (Photos) / Atrocities Youths Committed At Warri Shoprite And Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.