Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:35 PM

CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake (705 Views)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Powerful Sermons Audio Download Mp3 By Nigerian Pastors, Real Pastors Are Here / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by thatnaijadude: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
I recently encountered some pastors from CAC. They seemed to know a lot about me without giving them much information. They also seem to use symbolism for a lot of their prayer. For example, they may tell you to buy a door and decorate it because a door of success is about to be open or give some pastors money on the "ori oke" to pray for you. These things do not tally with biblical teachings, especially where money has to be given out in return for God's blessings, but when a person is in a tough situation/problem, and hears some things from a stranger that he has not told anyone, it does lend these pastors some "credibility".

Has anyone had experiences with these types and what conclusions can you draw from them. Can they be trusted or not?
Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by neonly: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2020
Bro's every man dey hustle dat der own way to create fear in yur mind
Very powerful weapon and deadly

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by Yemike(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Those are not C.A.C. Pastors.

Many people use CAC to attract and exploit innocent folks.

C.A.C pastors can only pray into water and oil#150 and you'll buy it yourself.

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by mank1234(m): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Since you don't have access to God, tell them to pray for you on credit, that you'll pay them when the prayer comes true.

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by PlayerMeji: 3:14am On Mar 04, 2020
A Nairaland account with just 2 posts opened to raise doubts about Christianity and its pastors.... wow

The fight for the soul of the Christian is REAL

The devil is really scheming for the soul of the average Christian.

The more reason I get to believe the Bible more because my Lord Christ Jesus had mentioned this earlier...about the persecution of his followers
Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by thatnaijadude: 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
The same Bible warns us about false prophets in the last days....I was only sharing my observation with others, is that not what Christianity is all about? Supporting each other? Instead of being judgemental, why not try to contribute something useful?

Yes, I just opened the account for anonymity on the internet. I would be careful about my internet footprint too , if I were you.
Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by EniHolar(f): 4:12am On Mar 05, 2020
It's not about being a C.A.C pastor, it's about being regenerated. Is he born again? Then, are you born again? Why do you go there? To seek miracle and know what to go to 'make it in life', right? Then they work on your motive and eagerness.

See, the main this is to know what the Bible says about 'you' and apply it to your life. Going to a pastor for counselling is not wrong, but your understanding of the Bible will make you know if their counsel is worth following. In fact, your understanding of the Bible will make you know if you need to post this on NL or not.

Have you read your Bible today?

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by thatnaijadude: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Smh...My fellow Naija sister . Why are you judging me? I must be looking for miracles, I must be looking for something. Sorry ma, I havent read my Bible today. You that you've read yours, kindly share what it says.

No matter what you think you know, there is always room for learning from others. It's not a bad thing to ask for guidance from more experienced people. Let's stop judging and start loving, afterall, isn't that what He wants us to do?

Nobody holy pass, and I pray you do not encounter a problem in life that takes you on the brink of forgetting what you thought you knew, just to get some relief from the situation.

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by paxonel(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
These CAC people self, they are not different from cele and mfm who like ritualistic prayers like bring holy water, bring olive oil, candle, this one, that one.

How are they different from babalawo?
Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by BeigJawnson(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
paxonel:
These CAC people self, they are not different from cele and mfm who like ritualistic prayers like bring holy water, bring olive oil, candle, this one, that one.

They are different from babalawos...
Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by Yemike(m): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2023
paxonel:

comparing C.A.C. with CCC shows you don't know anything about the church you might just be among the folks trying all they could to fight Christianity.
Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by paxonel(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2023
Yemike:

comparing C.A.C. with CCC shows you don't know anything about the church you might just be among the folks trying all they could to fight Christianity.
no!
I'm not fighting the church. If you want to defend falsehood, then you must be prepared to explain yourself.

In 2019 when covid-19 was ravaging the public such that, everyone including all the babalawos and ifa priests went into lockdown, where was CAC prayers and holy waters?

You people have learnt nothing?

The people simply allow the memories to die down. Now, they have started manifesting again, and you people have forgotten so soon?

Now, go and Google it and get informed.

SYNCRETISM OF TRADITION AND CHRISTIANITY

it is the most toxic element that can ever manipulate the brain and can never be compatible with the bible.
Infact, another researcher put it this way.
The mainline conservatives in Christianity always conceive syncretism as a practice which contaminates or dilutes Christian religion with elements that are incompatible with the gospel.
Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by Yemike(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
paxonel:
no!
I'm not fighting the church. If you want to defend falsehood, then you must be prepared to explain yourself.

In 2019 when covid-19 was ravaging the public such that, everyone including all the babalawos and ifa priests went into lockdown, where was CAC prayers and holy waters?

You people have learnt nothing?

The people simply allow the memories to die down. Now, they have started manifesting again, and you people have forgotten so soon?

Now, go and Google it and get informed.

SYNCRETISM OF TRADITION AND CHRISTIANITY

it is the most toxic element that can ever manipulate the brain and can never be compatible with the bible.
Infact, another researcher put it this way.
The mainline conservatives in Christianity always conceive syncretism as a practice which contaminates or dilutes Christian religion with elements that are incompatible with the gospel.
Smiles. You're just ignorant.
Re: CAC Pastors : Real Or Fake by paxonel(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
Yemike:

Smiles. You're just ignorant.
like, is this the only thing you can say to defend syncretism?

Ok, how about the bible.
Is there any scripture that Paul the apostle or Peter or any biblical believer who had used symbolic items like pomade, powder, water, candle, etc to pray?
You can educate us here,

Because, in reality these things have failed to work.
Also,no traditional babalawo charms have ever proven to work for the records, otherwise yahoo boys will be known to be the richest in society

(1) (Reply)

43 Get Sick After Church Revival, 10 Test Positive For Coronavirus / Watch When A Woman Was Thrown Out Of The Church For Protesting / How to study effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.