Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

The Perfect Black Queen! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Perfect Black Queen! (653 Views)

What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married / The Perfect Wife / The Perfect Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Black Queen! by brhoom(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
[b]In order to find a good woman who will bloom into a LADY is not hard to find if you have GOD to guide you. You see my brothers and sisters, men have not been taught how to be men. First of all what makes a man a man? Does it make a person a man because they go to work? Does it make a person a man because they are faithful to one woman? Does it make a person a man because they handle their responsibilities? I will tell you my answer and tell you how to find that right person for you and what it takes to have love and family if you find yourself wanting to learn something that is good for you!

people are always looking for love in all the wrong places, and they wonder why their relationships never last. until a person finds peace within themselves no relationship will work or last, why? because GOD is not either in you or your relationship or both. an older woman can always find a young man to forfill her needs, but what usely happens is the younger man dies, and the older woman is left alone once again, no matter how she tries to find another the results are 76% the same. now when an older man finds a younger woman he finds faith, joy, happiness and peace until his time on earth is up, why? because he is a GOD's MAN! WANT PEACE AND A LASTING RELATIONSHIP BUILT ON BEING IN-LOVE AND NOT JUST LOVE HOLLA AT ME! the answers are just questions away, and without faith it is impossible to please him![/b]

(1) (Reply)

The Devastation Of An Insecure Relationship /marriage’ The 10 Don’t / Victory Thread! Post Your Wins Here! / Does Fgm Still Exist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.