Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,104 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Photos Of Davido’s Cute Dog On Names It ’30thefrenchy’ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photos Of Davido’s Cute Dog On Names It ’30thefrenchy’ (522 Views)

Brave Baby Bite A Puppy Dog On His Head & Ran Away From Him / Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler / I Have Trainned My Dog On How To Swallow Millions.( Nairalander ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido’s Cute Dog On Names It ’30thefrenchy’ by temi4christ: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Davido showed off his new pet on his social media page

The singer has created an Instagram page for his pet and it already has over 2000 followers Nigerian singer Davido has welcomed a new addition into his 30 Billion Gang family.

In the video posted on his Instagram stories, the dark-coloured dog was seen with other members of the music family. The singer and his crew members were heard hailing and playing with the pet as it walked around the room.
source:afrigistbase
https://afrigistbase.com/2020/03/04/photos-of-davidos-cute-dog-on-names-it-30thefrenchy/

(1) (Reply)

[memes] The Day A Soldier Gave Me The Beating Of My Life / Aki And Pawpaw Jamaica / If You’re On This List, The Red List Was Made To Spoil Your December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.