Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

New Online Site To Get Your Ebook Written For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Online Site To Get Your Ebook Written For Free (682 Views)

Can You Support Your Present Job With This New Online Legit Part Time Biz Income / How To Make Money With Drop Servicing In Nigeria [new Online Business] / 4 Reasons Why We Are Different From OLX And Jiji, A New Online Marketplace Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Online Site To Get Your Ebook Written For Free by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 05, 2020
For those in meed of online writers there is a new freelancing site where any books of your choice are written for free
Re: New Online Site To Get Your Ebook Written For Free by AIIyIic(f): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2020
Please, I'm interested
Re: New Online Site To Get Your Ebook Written For Free by gpatern: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2020
im interested twoneway@gmail.com
Re: New Online Site To Get Your Ebook Written For Free by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2020
AIIyIic:
Please, I'm interested
Let me check the site link,but you tell them the type of book you want and its going to be delivered in 3days minimum depends on the book size
Re: New Online Site To Get Your Ebook Written For Free by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2020
gpatern:
im interested twoneway@gmail.com
Its a site let mee check the link
Re: New Online Site To Get Your Ebook Written For Free by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
Re: New Online Site To Get Your Ebook Written For Free by AIIyIic(f): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
spendoon:

Let me check the site link,but you tell them the type of book you want and its going to be delivered in 3days minimum depends on the book size
Re: New Online Site To Get Your Ebook Written For Free by AIIyIic(f): 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
spendoon:

Have you tried them before and how is the quality of their work?

(1) (Reply)

... / Let's Make Up A Group On Whatsapp For Weekly Members Sponsorship. / What To Do To Make Money This Period From The Comfort Of Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.