Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (18655 Views)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by otuwe(f): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2007
let me remembr how

i was in a cyber in those days when i was looking for job.

one dude sitting beside me was chatting me up.

along the way he said i should go to nairaland cos i wud see vacancies.

and thats it, wen i opened it, i got engrossed with other things apart from the jobs\careers

it was so bad i totally ignored the dude scoping me.

can u imagine Nairaland snatched from a potential boyfriend grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by wifeypenth(f): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2007
Ma frend told me bout it
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2007
i heard bout nairaland thru a friend and got addicted thanx to our oga seun
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by cecipopula(f): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2007
was invited by joyblinks
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by olanajim(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2007
Celtel homepage.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by sima(f): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
my dream grin grin grin grin grin

nah just kidding search engine
wink wink wink wink wink smiley wink wink wink wink wink
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Slycks(m): 1:04am On Aug 09, 2007
welcome wink
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by jibolala(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2007
I got to know nairaland through a colleague of mine.Initially,we use it to check the latest information about Nospecto,Sefteg etc. Now,I'm now addicted to the website.I can't do without checking something on it everyday. grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Khaskeem: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2007
honestly,am serching for naijaland but found mysely on this site infact it's wonderful journey.
smiley
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by opokonwa(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2007
I had done NLNG final assessment and wanted to know the latest developement from a friend. He referred me to Nairaland.

The rest is history.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2007
Last year, a friend of mine (Corps Member) introduced me to Nairaland but, I wasn't just interested. So, i didn't bother about it.

This year again!!! she na by force a colleague of mine in the office re-introduced it to me, and ever since then, addict as been the word. Cos i get a whole lot of information in here!!!

Thanks to the Moderator & Co.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by manmustwac(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2008
just typed u k student visa NIGERIA in google coz i wanted to know more about the whole process of getting a student visa and it took me to student visa success stories in nairaland. I found the topic very interesting and educative and have never looked back since
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by sima(f): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2008
i've forgotten nw, undecided
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by oYaTo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2008
A friend wanted me to accompany her to check out some online vacancies/job searches last nov/dec. .

She told me to type in "nairaland.com" cos she'd heard there're lots of job infos on the site. .

I ended up reading up threads in the sexuality section and ma poor friend didn't get to do any job apps at all grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by duabba: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2008
I was bored, went to a bar, one Seun gave me a green bottle, em, hic, hen, hic, hic, s-t-a-g-g-e-r-e-d, hic, then, I found myself here!!

Chei! embarassed
I've been kidnapped, make una ask Seun wetin happen o!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by faoni572(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2008
I have been on this nairaland now for some months and this is how I came across it. There was a lady who was on industrial attachment in our office. She was posted to my department, most time she would open nairaland and read it, most time she would be laughing and any time I asked her what was it, she would tell me she is reading something on nairaland and that it is funny.

Then one day I collected the website name and I was reading it too. It got to a point I would have interest to reply to a certain comments and I discovered I have to register before I could reply any topic, that was how I got registered. Since then I have been enjoying it
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Mindfreak1: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2008
Google undecided
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2009
Cant really remember, what does it matter anyways?? undecided
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Pepeye(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2009
Tho I’d been seeing the site everywhere in google for some years. . .but was reluctant to log in until I saw an interview wit pastor Chris I was curious to discover more if it was really him granting the interview cuz I knew he never does
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Jarus(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2009
She told me to type in "nairaland.com" cos she'd heard there're lots of job infos on the site. .

I ended up reading up threads in the sexuality section and ma poor friend didn't get to do any job apps at all
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by jamace(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2009
I was in a cyber cafe discussing shares and stocks with a friend.The friend directed me here for more shares and stocks analysis. When I got here, after reading some topics in shares and stocks column I was attracted to other columns. My people, na so I come dey addicted to NAIRALAND till date.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by JJYOU: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2009
looking for the song sleeping open eye o. still not found the song. i have found some nice people though
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:10am On Feb 17, 2009
oYaTo:

A friend wanted me to accompany her to check out some online vacancies/job searches last nov/dec. .

I ended up reading up threads in the sexuality section and ma poor friend didn't get to do any job apps at all grin

Complete uselessness is what this is, whatever the hell that means embarassed grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by remioshy(f): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2009
well i was searching the net through google on information on how to register a business name in nigeria and i landed on this site, but i hae not figured a way of asking my question so far
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by golddeejay(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2009
one of girlfriends of mine introduce used to brag about nairaland, so i decided to see what it is all about. It is the best place to be online!!!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by dgreatrock(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2009
It was mentioned to me during a seminar at SDLC
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Akanniade(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2009
I don't know o. shocked I just woke up one day and found myself here.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ravenzord(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2009
While searching 4 admission in2 Uni,stumbled across it,got hooked. . .n I ven't left since then.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by routik(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2009
2006 when i went to browse all night in a cybercafe around my area.
Nairaland was one of the websites i discovered that night. it was fun, it kept me busy throughout that night.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Billygoat(m): 2:21am On Sep 20, 2009
I was on Google looking for info on different Navy's of the world.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2010
looking for info on nollywood
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ITbomb(m): 2:34am On Dec 16, 2010
2008 Society of petroleum engineers conference in tinapa, a senior colleague was loosening up with wine n women. i curiously told him i ve never seen this other side of him. he gave me a lecture on dual personality and referred me to read up his posts on nairaland. since then i've been reading. . . n posting

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? / 30 Houses Razed In Port Harcourt Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.