Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (18660 Views)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by damygurl(f): 2:39am On Nov 11, 2005
Diz one night 3weeks ago i waz searchin d net to see if i can find 2face African queen lyric. it brought out lots of results and on one of them waz da thingy about african queen they posted on diz site. so i decided to check it out. when i got he re and i saw how it waz it was so ccool and when i saw diz topic i wanted to say somethin about it won't let me cuz i wazn't registered so i did and it's been so fun!! cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by issys(f): 5:20am On Nov 12, 2005
Hey everyone, smiley i got into this website mistakenly to be sincere. I was actually looking for a websites that would lead me to people i have been searching for, for a while. However, during my search i stumbled on this site, looked thru it and decided to join cuz it seemed interesting. Hoping to have a jolly ride!!!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by queen2(f): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2005
U got here mistakenly, but im assuring u that u will love it. Welcome
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ebony9ja(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2005
i was doing a search on business oportunities in nigeria. forum from nairaland was displayed as one of the result. here i am. good site. no regrets.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by bholah: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2005
in search for nigerian communities online.........there;s a big event in Nigeria for young people between 18 and 31 in January,CHECK thefuturenigeria.com and this super programme about nigerians all around the worl,nigeriainternational.com.
cheers!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by prettyH(f): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2005
how did i get on this site sef...ok i thinl i was looking for nigerian movies and i landed here. BUT ITS A COOL SITE THOUGH
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Lolly(f): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2005
actually i was searching for 2face´s website
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ldollier(f): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2005
i was just surfing the net
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by nana(f): 2:42pm On Nov 22, 2005
i was tryin' to get the website for tu-face when i discovered this interesting webbie.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:48am On Nov 25, 2005
Through google. N it's been fun, this website is great, Keep up the good work, Seun! smiley wink

Like GreatPeter said,it's not surprising that NAIRALAND IS GROWING, THE WEBSITE IS DA BOMB!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Renike(f): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2005
someone gave me the link to the guy talking abt fanning the alhaji while he had sex with his gf
i found it hilarious..and going thru oda posts, i registered smiley
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Seun(m): 2:34am On Nov 29, 2005
Wow. I find it hard to believe that people joined the site through that.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by sweetnini(f): 2:39am On Nov 29, 2005
i searched the name"genevieve"and it brought mi here
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by mikebuddy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2005
lol,thats kool question shaa,mine i think i was searching for MTN GPRS stuff then i saw post about it i spread this site to one skool members here i mean some came from that secondary skool.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ocho(f): 12:51am On Dec 09, 2005
I was conducting a search on 2-face on google sometime ago and i saw one link that read "2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia - Nairaland.......feel free to drop your public comments......" and I thought to my self "NAIRALAND? Nigerians and money oo"! So anyway, i checked it out and was pretty impressed. I kept visiting the site everyday and got more than I expected. Not only did I find the lyrics and video and all the info i needed on 2 face, i read and learnt a lot from some intelligent posts(still am) and made nairaland friends. so  here i am, addicted to this site like crazy! it's been fun and enlightening!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by timmy(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2005
cant remeber ohh, i think from google too, ive have a little faint idean but i think iwas looking for any article relating to mobile phones in nigeria.. undecided
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by christyne(f): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2005
I had nothing to do so i decided to check just anything thru google wen i came across ds site.Infact,i cant do without this site a day.It will look as if part of me is missing.Keep d flag flying.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by goodguy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2005
I was invited by one girl. rolleyes
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by nicetohave(m): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2005
I was searching for James Hadley chase books on google and i came across a response someone said about him on this site...it offended me because i believe Chase is one of the greatest writers of all times...i checked it out, responded and here i am.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Whitelady1(f): 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2005
How i got here? Let's see... I was search for job opportunities in Virgin Nigeria through google search and one of the search results was a note posted by a nairalander.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by pluto04(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2005
I was looking for online car showrooms in Nigeria using Google and Voila. Here I am. smiley
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2005
Here I am.

Yeah, here you are cheesy
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by yakubu: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2005
Yahooo search
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by nicetohave(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2005
I was invited by one girl.

hotangel? cool
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by goodguy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2005
Very correct. wink
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by loriann(f): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2005
a friend just told mi to check it out that i could discuss anything i wanted and get all the advices so i just got in and just grew to love it
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Sassykes(f): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2005
Google search: Nigerians in america
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by GentlBlunt(m): 1:57am On Dec 27, 2005
Hello, how is everyone doing?

I believe I been on this site before when it was under a different name. I remember exchanges with someone name Seun. Anyhoo, I'm glad to be here.

I'm actually looking to meet with London people on this forum and everyone else.

Cheers.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by nike4luv(f): 2:03am On Dec 27, 2005
cool welcome grin
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by hotangel2(f): 3:01am On Dec 27, 2005
Welcome gentlblunt.
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2005
Hey there
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by LADYB3(f): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2005
i am new and my bro introduced me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays / Will You Return His Phone After Receiving A 2k Bribe From You? / 30 Houses Razed In Port Harcourt Inferno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.