Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. (1114 Views)

Legitimate Biz I Can Use With A Working Paypal Account / Do Your Have A Car For Taxify Biz? I Have Drivers For You!!!!! / Please I Need A One On One Direct Training On Any Good Onliness Biz I Will Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by AWODCHEMIST(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
Pls I need somebody to introduce me to a legitimate online BIZ i can do. I got data and Laptop. Pls any suggestions from a good nairalander will be welcome. I have never earn from anything online. Thanks
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by SUPERPACK: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
AWODCHEMIST:
Pls I need somebody to introduce me to a legitimate online BIZ i can do. I got data and Laptop. Pls any suggestions from a good nairalander will be welcome. I have never earn from anything online. Thanks
Can you work online as a transcriptionist? https://www.nairaland.com/5265259/self-employment-opportunity-transcribing-living/281#86982891
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by TradeCorner: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
AWODCHEMIST:

I can mentor you in Content Writing and with this skill, you can earn between 15,000 and 45,000 Naira monthly

Hi

I've noticed many people create posts asking what to do to make decent income and are confused on what to do.

I am making myself available to mentor as much as 20 students who are willing to train to become proficient content writers.

It only requires your interest and willingness. So you can be a student and still work alongside studies writing articles and making part time income

First time writers can earn between 15,000 and 40,000 Naira monthly so it's an excellent way to make additional income for yourself.

Note, after your mentorship, you'll be provided with steady writing opportunities where you'll write articles and get paid weekly.

If you're interested, send an email to me at Tradecorner7@gmail.com.

Your mentorship begins immediately.

Thanks for reading
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by AWODCHEMIST(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Can you work online as a transcriptionist? https://www.nairaland.com/5265259/self-employment-opportunity-transcribing-living/281#86982891
.......pls how do I go about it?....what are the step by step involved?
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by AWODCHEMIST(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
TradeCorner:

I can mentor you in Content Writing and with this skill, you can earn between 15,000 and 45,000 Naira monthly

Hi

I've noticed many people create posts asking what to do to make decent income and are confused on what to do.

I am making myself available to mentor as much as 20 students who are willing to train to become proficient content writers.

It only requires your interest and willingness. So you can be a student and still work alongside studies writing articles and making part time income

First time writers can earn between 15,000 and 40,000 Naira monthly so it's an excellent way to make additional income for yourself.

Note, after your mentorship, you'll be provided with steady writing opportunities where you'll write articles and get paid weekly.

Thanks for reading
ok thanks would send an email to you right now sir.
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by Adschobiz(f): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
TradeCorner:

Hi

Thanks for reading

How much for the training?
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by TradeCorner: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Adschobiz:

How much for the training?

Free
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by AWODCHEMIST(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=TradeCorner post=87191617]

I have sent an email to you sir.
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by SUPERPACK: 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
AWODCHEMIST:
.......pls how do I go about it?....what are the step by step involved?
your whatsapp number?
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by AWODCHEMIST(m): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2020
TradeCorner:

Free
saw ur email.
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by temjul(f): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2020
A lot of people are ignorant about the business opportunity in downloading branch loan app.

Here is how it works:
Download the app https://branch.co/download/ec7aas

Register your details

Share your referral/invite link

Earn #1500

The more people click the more you earn, just from the comfort of your room.

Do this and thank me later...

Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by AWODCHEMIST(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
temjul:

A lot of people are ignorant about the business opportunity in downloading branch loan app.

Here is how it works:
Download the app https://branch.co/download/ec7aas

Register your details

Share your referral/invite link

Earn #1500

The more people click the more you earn, just from the comfort of your room.

Do this and thank me later...
ok
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by AWODCHEMIST(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by Undissputed(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
If you can't research for a legitimate online business by yourself and seek resources to help you achieve success in the business, then you shouldn't be in business in the first place. GO AND GET A JOB! With millions of Youtube videos and business blogs preaching several online business opportunities, I wonder what hinders you from seeking your own journey. You better help yourself before you are scammed of your capital.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by PurestSoul: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
P.m
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by AWODCHEMIST(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Undissputed:
If you can't research for a legitimate online business by yourself and seek resources to help you achieve success in the business, then you shouldn't be in business in the first place. GO AND GET A JOB! With millions of Youtube videos and business blogs preaching several online business opportunities, I wonder what hinders you from seeking your own journey. You better help yourself before you are scammed of your capital.
thanks for the advise.
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by AWODCHEMIST(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
PurestSoul:
Get free ethereum and Bitcoin by doing simple tasks daily. Send me a pm if interested
how?
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
TradeCorner:

Hi

Thanks for reading

Sir I will be glad to be your alumnus
Re: HELP!!! Need A Legitimate Online BIZ I Can Do. by Gee64: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
See my sig below if you want to earn PASSIVE INCOME ONLINE.

It's FREE! FREE!! FREE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Desirable Skills To Learn And Make Money Online During This Lockdown / 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life / I Want To Start A Business Renting Sound Systems Out To Djs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.