Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life (1114 Views)

5 Habits That Will Keep YOU BROKE! / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / 5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life by adebola2020(m): 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
Often time I ask myself" why do very few people rich and majority stay poor?"

In my quest to find answers to this question,I realized that the rich and the poor differ in what they think about and what they do.

In this video, I'm going to tell you 5 habits that
make people stay in poverty for life.

1. They live below their means!. The habit of live below your means is doing more harms than good.

With a view to living below their means,
they cut down important cost on things that can
make them move forward in life.

Instead of living below your means why not focus on increasing
your means. If you will be realistic cutting down cost is like cutting down things that can make
you happy.

Psychologically most things we buy
increase our happiness and self esteem.

2.They count their liabilities as assets: Most people count their cars and house as asset which in actual fact are not. Growing up with this type of education is bad for your progress...

In this short video I gave out suitable illustrations
and reasons on 5 habits that make people stay in poverty for life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D17HBY5Li_Q

For more update on money affairs click on
Link above to subscribe to the channel
Re: 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life by Whiteangel1234: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rubbish advise

1 Like

Re: 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good piece..
Re: 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life by Tedpgrass: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Your number 1 is very misleading...

You live below your means but increase your earning capacity..to arrive at your desired dream which should be bigger than your current situation!!!!!

Then you may have to spend more as you develop your earning capabilities..

Re: 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life by facenglish: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
what a super content! good job!
Re: 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life by adebola2020(m): 3:54am On Apr 21, 2020
pineed:
Good piece..
thanks bro!
Re: 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2020
what a super contents! good job bro
Re: 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life by adebola2020(m): 3:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Success4a:
what a super contents! good job bro
thanks bro!
Re: 5 Habits That Makes People Stay In Poverty For Life by Success4a(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
adebola2020:
thanks bro!
I have questions for you

(1) (Reply)

How Can Somebody Generate Statement Of Account Using Polaris Bank / Home Lift Manufacturers, Custom Scissor Lift Suppliers, China Boom Lift / My Terrible Experience With Jumia Pick Up Center Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.