Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Be A Freelance On Upwork. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Reasons Why You Should Be A Freelance On Upwork. (159 Views)

How To Make At Least 300$ In 2 Months On Upwork / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays / 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Progress In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Be A Freelance On Upwork. by Justuvagoplan: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
1. Time:
Being a freelance gives you more than enough time for other things because you work at your own time and space.

2. Money:
Freelance jobs gives you enough money to take care of your needs and wants infact, I know a lot of people who have bought cars and build houses by simply working online.

3. Comfort:
As a freelance on upwork, you work at your comfort zone...you can probably work at the comfort of your home... in your room, sitting room etc.. any place at all the most important thing is to deliver the job.

4. Exposure:
Working as a freelance on upwork gives you exposure to meet and network with different people across the world.

5. Recommendations:
Working as a freelance on upwork can help you build authority around your brand there by people will see your brand as the best fit for them and will recommend you to others because they see you as an expert in your field.

But 9 out of 10 persons who who register on upwork are not approved. Reasons because Upwork has an algorithm and for you to be approved you have to apply according to the algorithm, else they will decline your application.

I charge #2500 to approve accounts on upwork if your interested in getting your account approved chat me up.
%100 guaranteed assurance of getting approved and making money from upwork.

Click on the link below to chat me up on WhatsApp
https:///2348137933843

OR CALL 08137933843.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Be A Freelance On Upwork. by mankand(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Sane upwork I registered and got approved the next day?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria America Economic Forum / Stone Coated Steel Roofing Tile For Every Home Or Building Project / Nigeria New Zealand Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.