Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation (22936 Views)

Woman Who Knocked On Coffin At Her Funeral Dies After Week In Hospital / Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
don't isolate shot him
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by AkolagTech: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I think the mods here should just give us like 5 to 6 hours break from news of coronavirus so we could think of other things. Even China and Italy have not reported it like this!
Corona corona everywhere

When FG said Nigeria is ready to handle any incidence of COVID-19, Nairaland was part of that readiness.

Meanwhile, do you need excellent IT services at unbeatable prices and amazing delivery time? Then worry no more! Akolagtech is your sure bet. To enjoy this amazing services, see my signature.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by SouthNigerian: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
9jayes:

Ooin! You're not doing well
How do you mean?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by LONGPREEK(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I think the mods here should just give us like 5 to 6 hours break from news of coronavirus so we could think of other things. Even China and Italy have not reported it like this!
Corona corona everywhere
omo i tire for naija o. even countries wey get the thing no carry am for head like this
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Offpoint: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
If you suspect you're sick, why can't you recover or die peacefully in the country you are? must you infect others?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by mechanics(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
The commissioner is really working.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by supercase1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
kponkedenge:

Just seven days and he has already 'maybe' contacted the virus? I don't really know about others, but speaking for myself, I can't entertain any invite from France or Italy at this time, no matter how important it is.
What if u are been offered a citizen of France with also 100,000 euros wink
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by NaijadrivaCars: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe, be careful as you are ajalaing. Be safe bro.
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Makavelli25: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
It has been a while i saw manabqgrills o. Abi he don coronate ni

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
v

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by saajus: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
I think that's stupidity. Imagine if he's infected, he's going to destroy the whole family he's risking his life for. In this age of technology, many people travelling can hold on until we find a solution to this coronavirus.
Perfecttouchade:
Shout out to those who risk their lives to provide for families, despite the ongoing virus threats.. some people still dey visit countries and areas affected. . home sef no safe, risk we face everyday to put a food on the table. It is well

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Makavelli25: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
LONGPREEK:
i did not waste time to read your trash. bitch go to pekas. you are not better than the preety girls there
For your mind na,you have dropped a reasonable comment on NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by ayampissed: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
In the case of the Italian, result came out in 4 hours but after 24 hours with this one you are still running test and awaiting for result. SMH. angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Celly2020: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
Coughing at the airport now is highly prohibited failure to comply you get your self at yaba isolation center

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by LONGPREEK(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Makavelli25:

For your mind na,you have dropped a reasonable comment on NAIRALAND
for your mind you b captain safe a hoe
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Was he d only one on dat flight from france?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Iyiataata92: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
AkolagTech:

When FG said Nigeria is ready to handle any incidence of COVID-19, Nairaland was part of that readiness.

Meanwhile, do you need excellent IT services at unbeatable prices and amazing delivery time? Then worry no more! Akolagtech is your sure bet. To enjoy this amazing services, see my signature.
You nearly killed me with laugh
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Makavelli25: 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
LONGPREEK:
for your mind you b captain safe a hoe
Agba iya osi
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Legendguru: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Iyiataata92: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
LONGPREEK:
i did not waste time to read your trash. bitch go to pekas. you are not better than the preety girls there
Longpreek! You'll always live up to your name. Everything about you should be preek, pussy, f*ck, girls, olosho, etc.

Longpreek!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Iyiataata92: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Makavelli25:
It has been a while i saw manabqgrills o. Abi he don coronate ni
APC is in crisis
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Makavelli25: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:
APC is in crisis
Na so
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by LONGPREEK(m): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Longpreek! You'll always live up to your name. Everything about you should be preek, pussy, f*ck, girls, olosho, etc.

Longpreek!
yes , and i am proud of it. u have any okpo to service me this night?
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by LONGPREEK(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
Makavelli25:
Agba iya osi
unap klopolop utataka
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by Charly68: 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Thank God for Lagos prompt response squard..We are praying that the virus will die forever in Jesus name..The pressure we are facing is as a result of the mobility of our people..We have diverted Corona to Boko Haram camp to stop their rampaging
Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by AmeLonRo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Nigerian Who Returned After Week-Long Trip To France in isolation by InvertedHammer: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
/
grin grin grin

There must be some justification for the $7m grant for Coronavirus from US to grow wings. If you have catarrh, you will be quarantined to prove that they are on top of their game.

\

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Woman In Coma Discharged From Abuja Hospital Over Strike (Video) / Weight Loss Success, Please Share Your Story / 410 New COVID-19 Cases, 217 Discharged And 4 Deaths On August 18 - (8135 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.