Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) (65461 Views)

Ige Adedayo: Delta Corper Dies In Crash, NYSC Warns Against Unauthorised Travel / Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thank God for his life. I pray he makes greater success in life and his fame grow beyond bounds.
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by prigoz(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
My brother, big congratulations but on the other hand, you better hide your identity because I won't allow you to come near me or marry my sister because one a Lassa fever patient is always....., Am just joking dear, your God had defeated death
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by Exodora: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
Escaped Lassa fever just to come and die of unemployment.

Sadly after 2 years of trekking from office to office with his file,he'll look back and wish that this Lassa fever had killed him..

The cast away stone will become the chief corner stone..

shocked
Are you ok at all . You think everybody is born a mystic like you.

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:
To be honest, this news is very very useless and irrelevant to the society.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it is well o!
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by 01mcfadden(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
LandMann:
So 52 defaulters will face sanctions of extension of service time?

The authorities better look into this issue.

With the increase in nysc allowance, many lazy youths may be tempted to keep defaulting so they can stay back to collect 33k monthly instead of coming to face the harsh job market or start their own business.

An effective cure is to stipulate that those serving extra time due to defaulting won't be paid
No pay for anybody forced to extend his service year

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
Congratulations very happy for you and your family.
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by franchasng: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
ChaoHendrix:

Sadly after 2 years of trekking from office to office with his file looking for a job,he'll look back and wish that this Lassa fever had killed him..

shocked
OMG shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by Uniqueteco(m): 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
LandMann:
So 52 defaulters will face sanctions of extension of service time?

The authorities better look into this issue.

With the increase in nysc allowance, many lazy youths may be tempted to keep defaulting so they can stay back to collect 33k monthly instead of coming to face the harsh job market or start their own business.

An effective cure is to stipulate that those serving extra time due to defaulting won't be paid
No payment for the whole extension period

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by pressplay411(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:

The irony of the pun is what caught my attention. How he "survived" only to "pass out".
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by greggng: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:

You have no conscience cos you sold yours to the devil....I know the only news that appeals to you is bad news .....and that has become your companion . For the good people of Nigeria, we are happy with this news cos is a celebration of life

2 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by Brunicekid(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:
The news OF A HUMAN BEING being saved from a potential death is useless?

As in, no more value or premium on someone's Life?

PLEASE, i beg you, i really advice you that you do.
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by Godwin2am(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:
everything you read here is not news..
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
I think the pass out na die....
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by Emmaskill(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
ChaoHendrix:

Sadly after 2 years of trekking from office to office with his file looking for a job,he'll look back and wish that this Lassa fever had killed him..

shocked
u well so? Na dsame head ona two carry come life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Passed out? Eyaaaaaaaaaa so the boy finally died. May his sole rest in piece. I really fill for his parents
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by aged: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
op the head line look some how.......the corper survived on to passed out again, I'm not understanding.
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Thank God for his life.
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
NextD18:

The same way you are useless and irrelevant to the society right?

3 Likes

Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by theakinakinboye(m): 2:13am On Mar 07, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by wisdomkid: 2:52am On Mar 07, 2020
NextD18:

May testimony of you and your family survival not be "termed" useless.

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by Robenna(m): 3:51am On Mar 07, 2020
NextD18:

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by rOsy247(f): 3:57am On Mar 07, 2020
Good for him.

For the 52 defaulters they'll be glad at their extension of service coz of the 33k. So u now doing them good than harm.
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by AmeLonRo(m): 5:20am On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by omoluka: 6:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Any honest and reliable mobile data seller on Nairaland?
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 07, 2020
Imagine giving the corps members up to six months extension and thinking it's a sanction. In Nigeria. Where there's no jobs.
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by canDy4eva(f): 6:38am On Mar 07, 2020
NextD18:
How do you mean
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by yommen: 6:42am On Mar 07, 2020
olaboy33:
And he lives to die another day..

Same to you na
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by Franksomtoo: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Is it?
NextD18:
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by Shezkid: 7:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Imarnuel08:
Imagine giving the corps members up to six months extension and thinking it's a sanction. In Nigeria. Where there's no jobs.

It's a sanction because no pay...

1 Like

Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by ecclize: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2020
long episode for this kind news...
this is no Church this kind news is for the church
Re: Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) by ecclize: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2020
long epistle for this kind news...
this is no Church this kind news is for the church

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / Monthly Budget Of A Youth Corper Serving In The North / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.