Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. (37293 Views)

NCDC: COVID-19 Patients Without Symptoms To Be Discharged After 14 Days / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos / Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Jakama90(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
You mean say: Naija get cure for Corona... I think say the white say, the cure never dey... Something dey fishy fishy for here

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by bangging(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/coronavirus-italian-patient-fully-recovered-to-be-discharged-soon.html
federal government scam...the should show us the Italian man... fucking government...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by greggng: 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
I am confuse now....I was told this Italian was taken to isolation centre at Yaba. ..how come ogun state government is now telling us about the Italian ? I think Lagos state who is housing the man should be in better position to tells ...or are their two Italians? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Kennydoc(m): 9:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
johnmattew:
it's so ironic that Nigeria and other 3rd world nations has been more proactive in curving this virus than the G8 countries

An American journalist,lindau complained that she wasn't even questioned about her health at JFK airport after returning from Milan for coronavirus reportage

The volume of traffic recorded in the airports of those countries will make it extremely difficult for them to do what Nigeria is doing, especially when you realise that the success rate of all those Naija activities is very low. Didn't the Italian patient still enter the country despite the airport thermal scanner use and questionnaires?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Didi2d(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hope its Morris Iwu's drug that was uses to cure the Italian man?
Nigeria should please loud this moris iwu's discovery
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Iboni1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Blisplendor12(f): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
From the hospital, find way of transferring him back to his country o
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Dollabiz: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
smiley
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Richmark030: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
johnmattew:
just look at how u fooled urself...where in the world do u disclose someone's health condition and identity to the public.?

excuses me sir, during the time og ebola, that man's identity was disclosed, but this coronavirus stuff issa lie

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by johnmattew: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Kennydoc:

The volume of traffic recorded in the airports of those countries will make it extremely difficult for them to do what Nigeria is doing, especially when you realise that the success rate of all those Naija activities is very low. Didn't the Italian patient still enter the country despite the airport thermal scanner use and questionnaires?
so because the volume of traffic is high,they should allow free flow of the virus abi?

do u even realise that the virus remains undetected during the initial stage...the Italian never had any signs of the virus until few days after he got to Nigeria?...this the inability of the scanner to detect any increase in temperature of his body
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by AuroraB(f): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
johnmattew:
I doubt if he wil go back to Italy for now
They should blindfold him and bundle him back there. Se ogun l'aiye nii cheesy
We don't want to do again angry
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by kaima1984(f): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
eduman365:
Coronavirus has reportedly resurfaced even after patients had fully recovered...

I think they should keep the patient under observation for a few months before releasing him into the public cos he may spread it fast if the virus reappears.
There is no record of Corona virus in Nigeria,don't mind the wicked Gov that wants to defraud us

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by johnmattew: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Richmark030:

excuses me sir, during the time og ebola, that man's identity was disclosed, but this coronavirus stuff issa lie
it wasnt disclosed officially despite he was a delegate to the ECOWAS conference in Nigeria...
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by lomprico(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
heavy 419

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
The nameless mystery man is recuperating, right? The FG, Ogun State govt. and the minister of health Prof.Osagie Ehanire never talk truth. We just dey play along. Since the man no get identity, we go just dey wait. Even OBJ get interest for the matter.
. Everything in my country is politicised.

They think we are dumb, don't they?

Corona Virus ko Camry Fungi ni. Oloshi!

Nonsense & ingredient.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Princesscutes1(f): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
hahahahahaha....funny people, keep deceiving yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Centcanada: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Audio Italian man, audio Covid 19, audio 9ja and audio fake news just to liquidate the government. Thief's every where.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Lifecanbeamazin: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
He needs the love of his family after going through this terrible ordeal. He should jejely go back to Italy & come back to Nigeria in 9 months time.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by CeceNene(f): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Wawuu
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by yeyeosoronga: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
What many don't realise is that Nigeria has been battling infectious diseases for a long time, and we're probably used to preventive measures than other non African countries.
Who remembers Prof Olikoye Ransome Kuti?
How about when diarrhoea was killing children anyhow in Nigeria? What about worms?
We have all learnt from a very young age on how to prevent some of these diseases. I grew up in a house where we had big pots for boiling drinking water and once cooled we would put them in bottles and refrigerate. I knew then even as a child to wash my hands before filling the bottles with the water. I knew we were trying to "kill" the germs in the water (which was from the tap btw).

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Flier: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Audio Italian grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Abeg make dem discharge am, carry him go Italy straight.
He has overstayed his welcome
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by MzTunechi(f): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Scam! Audio patient!! Audio cure!! Audio healing!!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Kennydoc(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
johnmattew:
so because the volume of traffic is high,they should allow free flow of the virus abi?

do u even realise that the virus remains undetected during the initial stage...the Italian never had any signs of the virus until few days after he got to Nigeria?...this the inability of the scanner to detect any increase in temperature of his body

The Italian man became sick within 24-48 hours of arriving Nigeria. As close as his arrival into Nigeria was to the manifestation of his symptoms, the airport mechanisms still couldn't detect him.

Looking at the point in bold, my question now is, what is the essence of deploying so many staff to check all travellers into such countries with a massive influx of people, when there is no certainty of success? Do you know what it would take to be screening over 100k travellers into the US everyday, when there is no assurance of picking anybody up?
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Kennydoc:

Traffic is not an excuse, the amount of money they have they can hire more personnel and buy more equipment
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Mo6es: 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
whether he's fully recovered or not. Please send him back to his country. After all they said he came to inspect machines newly bought at Ewekoro.

I'm sure Italy as a Federation would understand our stand on this.. ITALIA CORONA MAFFIA, PLEASE GO..THANK U.
Re: Coronavirus: Italian Patient Fully Recovered, To Be Discharged Soon — Ogun Govt. by Akglazier: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] Audio Condiv-19.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / Acid Attack Survivor, Naomi Oni, In Beautiful New Photos / The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.