Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests (23423 Views)

I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka / Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience / Koboko Master And Rejoice Chuks Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by AlexReports(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, As Tayan Group Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests ( Photos)

The city of Abuja was set ablaze amidst several entertaining performance, fun and breathtaking presentations at the 4th edition of "Koboko Master Live in Abuja" hosted at Tramscorp Hilton Hotel on the 1st of March 2020. The event was well attended by reputable personalities, high level individuals and notable celebrities in Abuja and from across Nigeria.

Described as "The Satire, A Comedy Concert", Koboko Master Live-in Abuja show was provocatively delightful, as it threw even the stiffest into several moments of impressive amusement. The event recorded the presence of notable personalities, high leveled government officials and celebrities across the entertainment industry in Nigeria.

Another significant highlight of Koboko Master Live-In Abuja Comedy Show was when Tayan Group, a reputable real estate management organization presented plots of land worth about 3.5million naira as 1st Prize to persons and institutions who where first to buy table tickets for the show.

The occasion recorded lots of amazing performance by Guest Artists and comedians, including Acapella, Osama, Aproko, MC Edo Pikin, MC Pa shun(Titus), Koloman(Prosper), Laffing Gas and one of Nigeria's finest Arts MC Tagwaye. Other notable celebrity Guest-features were Chuks D General, Onome Da Saint, Ghana Must Go, Mazi Prosper, MOP, MC 3310, Funny Razaq, Payo G, Comic Czar, Artist Dipxy amongst others.

Speaking briefly with Koboko Master, the Host and Convener of the eventful 4th edition themed The Satire, A Comedy Concert, he expressed overwhelming delights at the success of the show. He appreciated Guests Artists who made resounding presentations and thanked everyone who made out time to grace the event.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/03/koboko-master-hosts-amazing-comedy-show_55.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by AlexReports(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fast Rising Artist Dipxy Thrill audience at Koboko Master Show with his hot Backup female Dancers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCkfhwmdP0

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by AlexReports(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by AlexReports(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nice

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by AlexReports(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by KingSatan: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
Alex Stop Lying!

The way you go about your reportage, you further disgrace this Noble profession called Journalism.

Stop chasing brown envelopes around Abuja.

For the records, i know you too well.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by radiolover(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Alex on the beat.

1 Like

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by scfqt24225: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2020
Okay oo
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by ZiD247: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2020

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by AkolagTech: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2020
You don't mean it!!
So this people aren't aware that there's a place called Wuhan in China?
Issorait.

Do you need a fantastic but affordable website for your business?
Akolagtech is the place to call.
See my signature.
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by ZiD247: 8:58am On Mar 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by ChaoHendrix: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2020
This news is useless to me and the entire Nigeria as a whole..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by KmniAutos(m): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2020
Wetin brown envelopes no go see for Alex reports hand

1 Like

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by NaijadrivaCars: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2020
I knew it must be Alex Nwankwo, the award/pageant dasher.

15 Likes

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by darlenese(f): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2020
everybody wants to be known
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by Hez143(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2020
kudos to them!!
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by BigTimeNews: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Future Generation Art Prize

The Future Generation Art Prize 2021 for Young Artists Worldwide | Up to $100,000
The Future Generation Art Prize is a biannual global contemporary art prize to discover, recognize and give long-term support to a future generation of artists. Established by the Victor Pinchuk Foundation in 2009, the Prize supported the artistic development and production of new works of over 100 artists in exhibitions at the PinchukArtCentre in Kyiv and as official collateral events at the Venice Biennale in 2011, 2013, and 2017.

Future Generation Art Prize
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by Benwems(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2020
This looks like a DSTV event because most of them are from my flatmates program.

3 Likes

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by Perfecttouchade: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by dadebayo1(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Nice...
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by ValCon888: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2020
I looked very hard and couldn't find one fine person in the pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by Akhigbeblog(m): 9:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Koboko don give you money make you hype am ba?
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by okrote4real: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2020
KingSatan:
Alex Stop Lying!

The way you go about your reportage, you further disgrace this Noble profession called Journalism.

grin grin grin grin truth is bitter in the ears. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by rattlesnake(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2020
everybody wanna be popular
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by airex(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2020
KingSatan:
Alex Stop Lying!

what else do u want him to be chasing if not brown envelopes?

5 Likes

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by kingthreat(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2020
Na arrangee
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by whizbee(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2020
Dear Alex,

The way you report is quite flawless but your brand on nairaland currently depicts the insignia of ass-licking and brown envelopes.

Kindly report stuff that don't show the bias of a sponsored post so that nairalanders can view you in a better light.

My two cents

6 Likes

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by yusufu16: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2020
Alex why nah kiss
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2020
KingSatan:
Alex Stop Lying!

I'm not quite sure journalism (in the real sense of the word) is actually his interest or drive... He is all about getting paid above anything else.

So, allow our Alex to chase the brown envelopes across Naija and beyond!!! He cannot come and kill himself ni! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: Comedians Joking About Jesus Christ's Last Hours Are Wrong / Kehinde Bankole Stuns In Feathery Gown / Stop Using Filter To Sell Skincare Products - Uche Jombo To Influencers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.