Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests (23434 Views)

I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka / Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience / Koboko Master And Rejoice Chuks Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by Quadrihano(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2020
Please stop lying
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2020
whizbee:
Dear Alex,

The way you report is quite flawless but your brand on nairaland currently depicts the insignia of ass-licking and brown envelopes.

Kindly report stuff that don't show the bias of a sponsored post so that nairalanders can view you in a better light.

My two cents

Why exactly should the bold be his interest??!... Nigga has a financial target to achieve!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by Okoroawusa: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2020
whizbee:
Dear Alex,

The way you report is quite flawless but your brand on nairaland currently depicts the insignia of ass-licking and brown envelopes.

Kindly report stuff that don't show the bias of a sponsored post so that nairalanders can view you in a better light.

My two cents
What exactly do you people want this guy to do?

Start investigative journalism?

What he is doing is another brand of journalism.

Free the guy abeg

1 Like

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by DNSPro: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2020
KingSatan:
Alex Stop Lying!

The way you go about your reportage, you further disgrace this Noble profession called Journalism.

Stop chasing brown envelopes around Abuja.

For the records, i know you too well.

It is his business and his kind of business model. Leave him alone as long as those giving him the envelope around Abuja are not complaining, I do not think we should worry much.

Let those who pay him complain if they are not satisfied.
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by DNSPro: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

What exactly do you people want this guy to do?

Start investigative journalism?

What he is doing is another brand of journalism.

Free the guy abeg
point of correction, this is not investigative journalism (you guys misuse words too much in this country). This is called CONTENT MARKETING or BRAND Marketing in blogging. They are not same, please.
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by Okoroawusa: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2020
DNSPro:
point of correction, this is not investigative journalism (you guys misuse words too much in this country). This is called CONTENT MARKETING or BRAND Marketing in blogging. They are not same, please.
Okay no vex but u sha understand what I mean?
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by DNSPro: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Okay no vex but u sha understand what I mean?
yeah, I do. Alex is a business man and he is making his dough doing that. There are another set of people on twitter who call themselves influencers and they fleezing big brands off their money...

1 Like

Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by CharleyBright(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2020
Koboko Master has left talking sports to join comedy?
Koboko Master was brilliant in sports journalisn, i dont know about comedy.
Why wont the comedy industry will be filled up... when u get paid millions for less than 1
0minutes work.

People pay you for abusing and insulting them.
Lucrative job to do..
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 07, 2020
Somebody up there said Alex's writing is flawless and cold catch me. While this writing here is better than most others he has posted, NONE of the stuff posted under his moniker is written by him. NONE
Re: Koboko Master Hosts Amazing Comedy Show, Gifts Plots Of Land To Guests by Legendguru: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sammy Okposo's Wedding Pictures / Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo / Kehinde Bankole Stuns In Feathery Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.