Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Flights From Italy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flights From Italy (785 Views)

28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flights From Italy by Jincheng: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2010
Hi N/landers, i need urgent help please. My broda in Italy wil want to return home btw nw and new year. All i want is a reliable Airline to use, he tried booking with Airfrance but was told to wait till d 12th of January 2011. He can't wait till then as he was asked to resume office on 3rd Jan. I wil want to do d Booking frm 9ja and i dnt really knw hw i can go abt this. Can som1 help me out on hw to go abt d booking/ticket as he does nt have enof cash to do that in Italy? Cheap airline he cld use to enta 9ja? Just one way ticket. Though, he overstayed his one month tourist visa. Any good info might be helpful b4 8am tomorrow.
Tx in advance.
Re: Flights From Italy by IVORY2009(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2010
Use Alitalian airline, it's cheap, google it out and u could book online.
Re: Flights From Italy by Jincheng: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2010
deeboy97:

First of all which part of Italy is he coming from MILAN OR ROME ?, if he is coming back to Lagos from ROME he can get a flight for 01jan at the rate of #95k and he will also arrive the same day.But if he wants to come from MILAN he can get a flight for 28dec at the rate of #132K which is more expensive than that of ROME so the choice is yours to make and you got to decide. And for more information you can contact me on 08191902357 or 08034685003.Adeolu.
Tx. He wil b comin tru ROME. Which of d Airline? Are u in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Flights From Italy by deeboy97(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2010
Am in Lagos and its Afriquyah Airways, If interseted you can send me his name for reservation and you come down to pick up his ticket or we forward to his email.Best Rgrds.
Re: Flights From Italy by Vicjustice: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
Jincheng:

Hi N/landers, i need urgent help please. My broda in Italy wil want to return home btw nw and new year. All i want is a reliable Airline to use, he tried booking with Airfrance but was told to wait till d 12th of January 2011. He can't wait till then as he was asked to resume office on 3rd Jan. I wil want to do d Booking frm 9ja and i dnt really knw hw i can go abt this. Can som1 help me out on hw to go abt d booking/ticket as he does nt have enof cash to do that in Italy? Cheap airline he cld use to enta 9ja? Just one way ticket. Though, he overstayed his one month tourist visa. Any good info might be helpful b4 8am tomorrow.
Tx in advance.
   You would still need to go to a travel agent (that operates ticket/booking office) because, you can't do much online since credit card transactions are not acceptable from Nigeria, so, you can neither book nor purchase the ticket online in Nigeria: You need to consult a travel agent, they will sort out a carrier for your brother and you pay by cash.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Representing: Please Take A Minute Vote For Lola To Go To The North Pole! / All Air Travel Ticket In Stock / "how Far?" Is The Most Popular Slang Among Nigerians Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.