Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,155 members, 7,845,809 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

What's Love? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Love? (427 Views)

What Love Mean As Christians In The House Of God / Oh, What Love. / What Love Is And What Love Is Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Love? by EternalBeing: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Smiles. We are discussing an interesting topic today. Are you in love? Don't rush on to read. Take a moment, take sec to look back if you've ever experience Love. Wow! What a sweet feeling, the greatest Gift that our CREATOR gave to us is love. Now, answer this in the comment, have you ever being in love? Or are you currently in love? Tell us how it feels. It sure makes one feel on top of the World, over the Moon and beyond.

Many would go down the memory lane and feel emotional rush with this next one, but please don't get to the level of crying. Have you heard the saying that "No other love ever feels as good and great as the first love"? Do you think it's true? If yes, why is it true? Have you heard the saying "first cut is the deepest"? Is this really true? Take a moment, take a sec to think about that. Hmmm...

Love, sure, is a beautiful thing. In fact love is the most beautiful thing. According to 3 different dictionaries; Oxford, Cambridge, Bible Dictionary, love is defined as:
1. An intense feeling of romantic attachment based on an attraction felt by one person for another; intense liking and concern for another person, typically combined with sexual passion.
2. A person who is in love is experiencing a romantic attraction for another person.
3. True love is best understood from a biblical perspective. The Bible is one giant Love Story. Our CREATOR's refusal to give up on us and allow Satan to permanently enslave and destroy totality of Humanity as the devil ultimately plan and strives to do. Jesus is the reason we even know what true love is. In laying down His life for us, He taught us everything we need to know about Love.

The greatest Battle against Love was orchestrated and spearheaded by the most callous enemy of Love himself; Satan. He dived a ferocious wedge between Adam and Eve right from the Garden of Eden. Some still insinuate that he actually had mouth action with Eve, that he flicked his tongue like snake and showed Eve what Adam never knew. Others said he actually had sex with Eve when. While God had told them to still hold on, not to eat the fruit in the "Middle of the Garden" just yet. They also insinuate that Cain is the product of that satanic affair, that's why he killed Abel that was later truly fathered by Adam. Whichever is right, I know that Satan hate Marriage institution and he still ferociously fights against it today. Satan and his minions are popularizing Homosexuality as his modern weapon to destroy the normal Marriage Institution. He hates every human being with perfect hatred, including those serving him now, who he always later ferociously destroys after using them to destroy others humans.

JESUS said "From the beginning, it was not so!" Matthew 19:8. HE also said "An enemy has done this!" Matthew 13:28. The more sexual partners a human has, the deader the person's conscience becomes, and the more dangerous he/she become to Humanity. This is the basis of all the problems in the World today. The current state of the World whereby most of young Humanity have been brainwashed that they must have a University Degree, buy Cars and build several mansions before they marry is a big deceitful weapon from the pit of Hell against Humanity.

A System whereby you wed and marry your first love early and you both use your Life to contribute to the betterment of Humanity is the best, and Humanity had it and can still have it even in this modern tech era. Yet devil deceived this End Time generation to chase those things first so that innocence of majority would have been lost on the way, long before you finally marry. Sex=Marriage (Wedding is a Celebration the decision to come together. I've proved this in past posts). That's why you stay emotionally married to the person that deflowered you throughout your life time. Satan knows that the day a human have sex with another person other than the person that disvirgined him/her, a major Part of the human Conscience dies. And all major inhibition and protective walls against his influence falls, letting in demonic manipulations and control of the human. It is extremely hard to see a Virgin armed robber, or ritual killer that is a virgin. A couple that married as Virgins would never be able to be manipulated by demons to the extent of using their child or children for money rituals.
True love is faithful to that one person throughout lifetime, with both using their Life for the betterment of Humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Love? by EternalBeing: 8:31am On Mar 07, 2020
HalleluYAH!!!
JESUS said "From the beginning, it was not so!" Matthew 19:8. HE also said "An enemy has done this!" Matthew 13:28. So, the more sexual partners you have, the deader your conscience becomes, and the more dangerous you become to Humanity. Looking back now, many of us know that our first love would have being the best if it didn't break up, but progressed into marriage. This is really the will of God, that humans marry early as virgins and remain faithful to that one partner all their lives, fulfilling their united glorious Destiny together. It is not a mistake that our MAKER designed us such that all the biological sexual features are already well developed by 18 years to 20years of age. Many of our African forefathers lived as good souls long before JESUS physically came and they are in Heaven now because they followed the Way, the Truth and the Life long before HE manifested as Human in this World.

Some Christians still myopically think those that live before JESUS manifested in the flesh won't enter Heaven. They still don't understand that JESUS is the Spirit of Life, a particular Way of Life; the only Way of Eternal Life. Our forefathers lived in the Way by unselfishly focusing on doing the Will of ALMIGHTY GOD by putting a System in place to make life better for their next Generation and Humanity. They put a Syatem in place that prevents immorality and ensures that mature boys and girls of 16years to 20years with already surging sexual appetite marry confortably as virgins and start their own lovely innocent family. A father father Our fore fathers got married about this age and the World was largely peaceful for it. Because when you both marry each other as virgins, it would become extremely hard to cheat on each other.

So, what is Love? True Love is when you spend your life to establish System that would make the lives/consciences of the next Generation of Humans better and inaccessible to Satan and his minions. You can achieve this with your wife, or you can achieve it alone as JESUS Christ did for Humanity. Our African forefathers did it by establishing a system that ensures they give a mature young Virgin Man everything needed to start his own family early in Life, and even help him kickstart the farm or business handed over to him to start with. The current Church has failed in this regards, that's why many young Christians have become Yahooboys. We should should stop blaming the current Church Leaders, they have brought us this far in knowing JESUS. They have brought us this far not just to bring us this far. They have brought us this far, so that we can go farther!
So, let we the new Generation of Christians start living a life of true Love for humanity (not stupid myopic lustful selfish life that is all about sex)
Let's relentlessness focus on physically and spiritually establishing Systems that would help next Generation of Humanity thrive far higher and beyond where Satan and demons can access their Conscience. This is Love, true Love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Love? by EternalBeing: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2020
Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach!

1 Like

Re: What's Love? by MuttleyLaff: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2020
"7Beloved, let us love one another, because LOVE (i.e. agape) IS FROM GOD,
and everyone who loves has been FATHERED by God and knows God.
8The person who does not love does not know God, because GOD IS LOVE (i.e. God is agape)
"
- 1 John 4:7-8

"A new commandment I give to you,
that you love (i.e. agapate) one another:
just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another
"
- John 13:34

Which sense or expression of love, are we here, talking of?
Is it agape, philia, storge, pragma, eros, tough, philautia, ludus or fake love?

Bottom line, the greatest and highest form of love is agape. As in meaning...
if I have a faith that can move mountains,
2bbut do not have love (i.e. Agape), I am nothing.
3If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,
but do not have love (i.e. Agape), I gain nothing.
4Love (i.e. Agape) is patient, love (i.e. Agape) is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
5It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
6Love (i.e. Agape) does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love (i.e. Agape) never fails
Re: What's Love? by KmniAutos(m): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2020
Lengthy but worthwhile.

Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: What's Love? by EternalBeing: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2020
Love and Holiness. When love for humanity is the motivation behind your decision to start providing a product or service to solve a problem, you will enjoy doing your work. And when your work is your play, you do it effortlessly more longer/often and wealth is most likely to follow. You can never truly love without being holy and you can never truly be holy without loving. If you truly love yourself, you will not want this short taste of life to be your end. You will really do all it takes to earn the ability to live forever, which is your Maker's original plan for you. When you truly love, it secures your prosperity and makes you wealth lasts forever. If you truly love that girl or boy, your won't fornicate with her/him because you know it exposes his/her glorious Destiny to demons. You will also know that you are destroying someones future marriage by fornicating with them. It all begins with love, genuine unmitigated, unalloyed, undiluted pure Love! Money make the World go round, but Love keeps it from self-destructing. True love in accordance with the Will of God bring a young man and woman to marry, and build a great fulfilled wealthy life together.

It is easier for a man to build physical wealth when he has the emotional/mental support of his loving wife. It's not a coincidence that over 80% of the wealthiest people in the World are married. A bachelor could be rich, but lasting wealth prefers to dwell and multiply with responsible married men. You can not truly love yourself if you don't love you CREATOR, and the best evidence to prove that you love HIM is to let other people know about HIS love for them and HIS Plan to make them immortal Souls in a new everlasting Kingdom that would replace the current one. If man's 6 centimeter 3 dimensional brain has been able to "create" this temporary "beautiful" World, how muc more do your think the one coming from the SOURCE of all lives to replace this would be.

In conclusion, you also need to become relentless in telling others about Jesus Christ and preaching the Gospel to non-Christians. Romans 10:13-14
"For whoever shall call on the Name of the Lord shall be saved." Being saved here, means being secured to live forever after this short life here. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?"
If you are not preaching to non-Christians, then you don't truly love yourself, you don't truly love others, and you don't love God. Telling others why they urgently need to accept JESUS CHRIST and leading them to confess HIM as their personal Lord and Saviour is the wisest favour you can do for yourself. Proverbs 11:30 "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, and the one who is wise saves lives."
Daniel 12:3 "Those who lead many people to righteousness will shine like the Stars"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Love? by EternalBeing: 2:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy Sunday Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: What's Love? by mascot87(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2020
EternalBeing:
Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach!

Good morning Sir. I'm genuinely in need of help both physically and spiritually else I die and go to hell. I mean every word I say sir. Already,I am dying gradually with shame, disgrace & calamity. I need help Sir, I need help
Re: What's Love? by EternalBeing: 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
mascot87:

Good morning Sir. I'm genuinely in need of help both physically and spiritually else I die and go to hell. I mean every word I say sir. Already,I am dying gradually with shame, disgrace & calamity. I need help Sir, I need help
Good day sir. What is the problem? You shall not die and you shall never go to hell in JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach's Holy Name. Eternal life is your inheritance and Heaven is where you belong after excellently fulfilling your glorious Destiny of Earth in YAHSHUA HaMashiach Holy Name.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sin By Taking Alcohol / Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo Releases Prophetic Declarations, Instructions / Scamvangelist Declares COVID-19 “finished” After Commanding God To Destroy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.