Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community (1548 Views)

Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by newoffer: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mine is Adeleye in Sari Iganmu... close to Doyin Bus stop. There are many red spot in the whole of Sari Iganmu. The local Government in that area should wake up.
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by newoffer: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
Shobodu is another Weed smoking environment in Sari Iganmu. Wetin local government dey do to reduce miscreants in our society
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by onward4life(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
ENugu state
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by Gwagone: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
The whole of Lagos state

Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by newoffer: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Let's know areas with high risk.
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by Passionate888: 5:02am On Mar 08, 2020
newoffer:
Shobodu is another Weed smoking environment in Sari Iganmu. Wetin local government dey do to reduce miscreants in our society
wetin concern local government with security? You no know say na FG dey in charge of security? Na them dey control ALL THE ARMED FORCES OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA? Even governors sef na just ceremonial CSO them be. Blame buhari, blame the service chiefs but leave local govt alone.

Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by BlackfireX: 6:10am On Mar 08, 2020
Aso rock in abujah....
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by newoffer: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2020
The local govt will provide information to the heads of all departments.
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by Arizonasmokersl: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Owase community in Udu, Delta state
Full community belong to aye
I once saw about 30 van loaded with police entering there because they were fighting
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by Sokosuji: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
onward4life:
ENugu state
stop whatever u smoking,...its burning up your brain cells
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by operandus(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Layinka Street in Ajegunle
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by devilmaycry: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Awe street in mkd, Benue state...

Heheh...waka their area at ur own risk if u wear any how color cloth grin
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by MrBachelor: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
The whole of Nigeria.
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by dangotesmummy: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Shagam especially the bar close to that swimming pool area I have forgotten the name

That place is a den of lowlives, cultists,Indian hemp smokers, ritualists and kidnappers..na there them dey relax and do their meetings on the next havoc to commit.if you move around there from 9.pm upwards just pray for a safe trip home
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by Passionate888: 6:55am On Mar 09, 2020
devilmaycry:
Awe street in mkd, Benue state...

Heheh...waka their area at ur own risk if u wear any how color cloth grin
Which group dey dominant for mkd?
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by devilmaycry: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2020
Passionate888:
Which group dey dominant for mkd?
i dey tempted to say Aye.... But presently color dey kill them anyhow
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by Passionate888: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2020
devilmaycry:
i dey tempted to say Aye.... But presently color dey kill them anyhow
I no understand the 'color'
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by devilmaycry: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Passionate888:
I no understand the 'color'
vikings
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by Passionate888: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2020
devilmaycry:
vikings
ok, I heard same but I was sceptical.. I schooled at Uniport (Mother Deck), they are everywhere, no aiye, eiye, klans, etc. can cough inside the school.
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by devilmaycry: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2020
Passionate888:
ok, I heard same but I was sceptical.. I schooled at Uniport (Mother Deck), they are everywhere, no aiye, eiye, klans, etc. can cough inside the school.
truth is...the aiye cult is more dreaded here, but an incident happened last month...two senior bagas were killed...so they(vikings) re currently having their revenge ...killing anyhow
Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by Passionate888: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2020
Those aiyes sabi look for trouble, but vikings na thieves. You'll hear them say looting is allowed
They are 'Omilas'
devilmaycry:
truth is...the aiye cult is more dreaded here, but an incident happened last month...two senior bagas were killed...so they(vikings) re currently having their revenge ...killing anyhow

Re: List Notorious Streets(red SPOT) In Your Community by newoffer: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
We need more info.... Ajegunle is a no go area at night. Bad boys will storm u like they know u just to rob you while passerby look on.

See What Church Of Satan Said About "Their Destroyed Church" In Abia State / Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Male Inmate In An Office Has Been / 3 Suspected Ritualists Kill Woman, Dismember Her Body