Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" (49635 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by KennieKingOba(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
this one don let him konji land am to jail..... Next issue pls

meanwhile, we sell Greek Yoghurt, Yoghurt Parfait, Frozen Yoghurt, and Natural Fruit Juices.

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Iceberg3: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mjpem23:

Sick fellow!
Afonja dey bear "Chinedu Ihekwumere"

Shattap.

Afonja amala

grin
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
These flatheaded rapist from biafuro are topping the chart these days, first you have the one who defiled a 2 year old now this fool. Pathetic
I guess you were in coma when the names of over 40 Yahoo afonja pigs were released which makes you dodge the thread like plague

Don't worry, Las Las all of us go dey alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Every minor should also be arrested for not being a virgin till age 18.

Otherwise she is culpable of mutual offense with who ever disvirgined her before 15.

In this case she went to the man's house. To do what?

And pressed her succulent breasts on a man without fear. Then without shouting she went home and was disciplined. And she had to reveal the victim who is too scared to explain the girl's professionalism on bed at 15.

Minor is just an English-language. I think sexual maturity age bracket is quite less than 18.

Secondary school students are less than 18 and we know their stories.

We should keep an open mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Iceberg3: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

lol

jail just aroused you chinedu the ibo man

at this rate ipob would have their country in Nigerian correctional facility if care isnt taken

Says a 1st class MENTALus tantalus

grin

Lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Asianjollof007: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mr. Chinedu, your mates are selling boxers for market while you are busy raping an underaged girl. Tueh, most of these biafran people no get sense sha!

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by henryadex(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
this law need be reviewed a 15-year-old girl who is not a first-timer and she did not complain
the Zamfara governor who married a 13yr old Egyptian should also be remanded

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by LONGPREEK(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
most 15 16 17 year olds in naija are worst then their mothers. free the man jo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Iceberg3: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Asianjollof007:
Mr. Chinedu, your mates are selling boxers for market while you are busy raping an underaged girl. Tueh, most of these biafran people no get sense sha!

Afonja analysis

grin
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
buygala:
Some 15 year olds are actually so developed and perfectly ripe that one has to be impotent or blind or both not to be aroused when one sees them smiley ....

It is much worse if she goes out of her way to seduce you....Then only your conscience and fear of the law can save you grin

Still on still, that's no excuse to fvck her...unless of course you are also or below 15 yourself grin...

Whichever way, always seek sex from consenting adults...These 15/16 year old girls can be damn sweet to fvck but the law is the law..

And yeah I know 15/16 year olds are sweet because I did a couple of them when I was their age grin....Once i became an adult, I graduated to fvcking consenting female adults only smiley
That's a lie man. You're still pedophiling around...
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Alagboo: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Destroyerofyeeb:
These flatheaded rapist from biafuro are topping the chart these days, first you have the one who defiled a 2 year old now this fool. Pathetic [/s]
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
We all know the greatest child and grandma rapist come from yeebow land grin
BULLIONVAN4:
I guess you were in coma when the names of over 40 Yahoo afonja pigs were released which makes you dodge the thread like plague

Don't worry, Las Las all of us go dey alright

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Olanipekun1: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
We all know the greatest child and grandma rapist come from yeebow land grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Who is this one now?
Olanipekun1:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Can the constitution kindly clarify the age of consent in Nigeria?

We have men marrying underage girls every day in northern Nigeria but the police has never arrested anyone

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by DLifeless1: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
sirabu:

May God add more stones & sands on Lord Lugard grave for amalgamating us with these piglets. Imagine that a tribes hobby is committing crimes. Igbo Amaka, we hail ooooo
Just today , a baby factory was discovered that was operated by piglets. Some hours a piglets cultists chopped off each others hands amidst gruesome murders. They should change their mottos to Crimes are our Hobbies.

Are the piglets the children of the scavenging pig that ate the decaying corpse of Mohammed after he was poisoned by the underage Jew lady
he intended to rape that night. I heard he died with foam running out of his mouth like an slowpoke and was shaking because of seizure.
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Olanipekun1: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Who is this one now?
the person reporting you for violation of rule 2
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by bobntu: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
As reprehensible as this sounds, can anyone remind us the "Nigerian official" age of consent for sex again?
Please if you aren't sure, don't bother telling us what you think it should be or what it is in other countries.
Thank you.
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Alagboo: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
buygala:
Some 15 year olds are actually so developed and perfectly ripe that one has to be impotent or blind or both not to be aroused when one sees them smiley ....

It is much worse if she goes out of her way to seduce you....Then only your conscience and fear of the law can save you grin

Still on still, that's no excuse to fvck her...unless of course you are also or below 15 yourself grin...

Whichever way, always seek sex from consenting adults...These 15/16 year old girls can be damn sweet to fvck but the law is the law..

And yeah I know 15/16 year olds are sweet because I did a couple of them when I was their age grin....Once i became an adult, I graduated to fvcking consenting female adults only smiley[/s]
Seduction does not exist
No woman is sexy, it's just that you allowed Lust to take control of you

There's nothing sexy in women
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by brainworkng: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
All this elderlies defiling these young girls they should be served capital punishment because it's becoming too much
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by macfish101(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nobody rape anybody. Besides the girl na legend. No be today wey she don dey climb akwanga hill
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by buygala(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Janewoo:
That's a lie man. You're still pedophiling around...

No I haven't smiley

Since you are an adult, can we meet and have sex?
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by APCHaram: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Jail bait
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by karnap(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
so the court should ask the girl who defile her before the man .....
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by cezarman(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
PM EXPRESS... The 'sexual pervert' wing of xnxx.
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by buygala(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Alagboo:
[s] Seduction does not exist
No woman is sexy, it's just that you allowed Lust to take control of you

There's nothing sexy in women
grin

You are not mentally ok Sir grin

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Faboya101: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by sanpipita(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
shogsman:
Now,the issue of pedophilia in this country is fast becoming a trend.

We have a repressed sexual problem in Nigeria, many Nigerian men are not getting sex way they want and boast about it.
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Reigning2020: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
These flatheaded rapist from biafuro are topping the chart these days, first you have the one who defiled a 2 year old now this fool. Pathetic
[color=#000099][/color]

can you be objective pleas ! No tribe is better or worse than the other we are all human because this particular predator is from a certain tribe does not mean other tribes don't engage in such act .
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Karemarealty288(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
"He entered freely" As if he passed through tollgate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Operatives In Mufti Pose With Their Rifles, Come Under Fire After / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) / Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.