Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) (49626 Views)

Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja / Missing Girl In Abuja Found Dead Under Gwagwalada Bridge / Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by 9jaflaver: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Check Out What A Thief Did To Somebody’s Car (Photos)

A Gwagwalada, Phase1, Abuja resident was stunned when he woke up this morning only to meet his greatest shock. It turned out that a thief already removed all four wheels of his volks-wagen mini-car (Golf).

See photos below:-

source:- http://9jaflaver.com/check-out-what-the-current-nigeria-economic-situation-forced-a-thief-to-do-to-somebodys-car-photos/

2 Shares

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by 9jaflaver: 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Another photo below:-

2 Likes

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Edwinmason(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
when you catch am na he will be pleading 4 mercy..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Hbaba: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
The hustle is real

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by subtlemee(f): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
This is wickedness..if at all the story is true

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by emvico(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
OP Are You Serious SomeOne Removed The Tire Of This Old Car lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
If the greedy but lazy bastard is handled properly by a mob, some human rights activists will come here to vomit nonsense.

If I may ask, what about the rights of the car owner?

Assuming the golf car is a taxi, has he not been deprived of his income for at least a day in this era of recession?

The thief is lucky that he escaped

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Where are the 'Say No to Jungle Justice crew?'

1 Like

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hunger in the country

#EnoughisEnough

4 Likes

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
One of my neighbors that came back from USA was confronted by the Street security men to pay his accumulated security fees, he threatened them that he'll not pay. As he woke up the following morning behold, the four tires of his Jeep were gone. He Shamelessly approached the security men, they rebuked him thus; "even if we see a thief vandalising your property, we'll encourage him, you're owing us and the security of your life, family and properties are no longer guaranteed here". My neighbor have to pay them their money, the same night, they dumped his four tires for him at his entrance.

Hmmmm.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by powerfulsettingz: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
A golf not even a lambogini
i beg pls I want to cook jollof rice, and I don't want to use water, pls what can I use?

1 Like

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Tbillz(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
I felt Abuja was the rich city The king burnt palace is for better, buy alloy wheels and upgrade
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by kenzysmith: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hungry theif

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by donnumber1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Weird, it might be a cheating partner who sent some guys to remove the wheels. Lol the man go trek bad go house.

Wife: where is your car honey

Husband : my dear I gave the mechanic to service it.

1 Like

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by dyze(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
If I believe make Buhari win 2019 election.

Look closely at the stone used to in the second pix. It shows that thing has been there for quiet a long time.

Motive achieved sha, at least MOD chop am carry am come FP.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by kenzysmith: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hungry theif let blame buhari

2 Likes

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by izzou(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin

I thought Abuja is free from thieves

1 Like

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by spartoo: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
I swear this thief is good at his business.

I hail am oo

1 Like

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by poksmahn(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
what hope he wrote his name on it, so in case i see it in the market i'll holla him
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
emvico:
OP Are You Serious SomeOne Removed The Tire Of This Old Car lipsrsealed

Ask am abeg

1 Like

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
atleast...what if it was the other way around?...what if the owner found only tyres?

1 Like

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Ekpekus(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
The thief nor try at all o... He didn't even leave even one tyre.. shuo grin

2 Likes

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by level10: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
lol
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by MARKone(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
lol

recession ti take over. Na to use chain, dey chain all the tyre round, tie am for my bed. use padlock dey lock my fuel tank, cause very soon if you manage buy 5k fuel, you fit see 200h fuel when u wake up 4 morning. boyz for don suck every every.

1 Like

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Can you imagine!

1 Like

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by femi4: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
i beg pls I want to cook jollof rice, and I don't want to use water, pls what can I use?
engine oil

2 Likes

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
How E wan take do am?
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
powerfulsettingz:

Urine

2 Likes

Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
powerfulsettingz:

ur cum!
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Atiku2019: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
grin
Re: Thief Removes Four Wheels Of A Car In Gwagwalada, Abuja (Photos) by Akalia(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
I find this story very amusing, can't stop grin. Chai this thief is a hungry criminal who happens to double as a funny wicked fool. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo / Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.