Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Nepa's Extra Fees- Is It Legitemate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nepa's Extra Fees- Is It Legitemate (664 Views)

Gtbank Taxation Fees: Is It Applicable To All Banks? / Problem of PHCN/NEPA: Price Of Electricity Is Too Low / PHCN (NEPA) Wants To Increase Electricity Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nepa's Extra Fees- Is It Legitemate by BOMANY: 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2010
[size=14pt]
Hi Niralanders

First of all i didnt know where to put my topic so I chose this forum, Sorry Mod., you are free to re-post it in wherever it is suitable.

Pls everybody I need to know something about NEPA or PHRCN or whatever the name, Are they (NEPA) supposed to collect extra monthly fees for the prepaid meters.
I paid all the fees to install prepaid meter (about 60k Naira) a year later I went to recharge the card but they told me that I have to pay over one thousand for every month (the previous months) plus the money I want to charge on the card. They just said it is the regulations.
I can nt understand, As i paid all the fees, why I have to pay monthly payment just for the meter?!!!!!!!!

Thanks all

[/size]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Tenor Sax / Forcados, Bonny Light Crude Oil / Loan!loan!loan!loan!loan From Cedar Mfb Easy Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.