Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Please Help Me Am Losing It - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Am Losing It (2130 Views)

Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. / Gradually Losing It. / How To Get A New Job After Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Am Losing It by jeph19(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
kunleweb:

Drop your mail. Will send it to someone if he will try make time out for you

Jephjoe19@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Please Help Me Am Losing It by HRprof: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Marketing / Field Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND/OND
Accommodation Available

Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development

Job Objective:
To market MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met. In this regard, the marketer should be prepared to undergo training to learn and master all the products on offer, and new products that the Bank may be offering from time to time.

Job Description
To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
Win new customers for the Bank
Ensure the retention of existing customers
To help source new customers for the Bank and open accounts for these customers
To go on a daily beat to provide service to these customers
SERVICES may include:
a. Cash collection for funding of Customers’ accounts at the Bank

b. Booking of Loans for Customers
To personally pay in all monies collected from the beat to the Bank Cashier
To monitor own performance through daily completion of the management document
and complete the back office work/reconciliation associated with the day’s field work before closing.
To carry out any other duties that may be assigned to him/her by a superior officer. Deposit liability mobilization
Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead

Method of Application
Candidates should send resume with the subject stated as Marketing Officer to recruitment@bloomsfordassociates.com
Re: Please Help Me Am Losing It by HRprof: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bloomsford Associates Limited is a top professional recruitment consulting firm in Nigeria.
For those looking for a job in Nigeria, kindly visit their website @ www.bloomsfordassociates.com

Send your CV to recruitment@bloomsfordassociates.com
Use your location as a subject of the mail .e.g. Lagos, Abuja, port Harcourt etc

They recruit for organizations like banks, private sector, oil and gas companies etc overall Nigeria.
Re: Please Help Me Am Losing It by Liposure: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
kunleweb:

If you work as an article writer you can make regular income weekly. You can make like 10k weekly and 40k monthly
plooneri8@gmail.com. Interested
Re: Please Help Me Am Losing It by Prosperity4All: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nkirudav:
Please house, I really need any kind hearted people to help me. I have been on a look out for job since I relocated to Abuja, but non is forthcoming. I have submitted to countless schools around me, but haven't gotten any favorable reply. I need a job to support my husband, who is a security man. He is also a graduate but he had to pick up the job of a security to make ends meet. I am graduate of political science, graduated with 2:1. Please anyone who can help me and my husband we will never forget this favour. Am very good in teaching,but most of the schools I came in contact with kept emphasizing on a background in education. Please anyone who can really be of help to us, please do

A Matching Agency domiciled in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
JOB TITLE:
1. Executive Officer – COMMERCIAL
2. Executive Officer – MATCHING
LOCATIONS: Awka, Owerri, Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu, Accra
SALARY: Very Lucrative Commission based Remuneration.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Send Your CV to AskToMarry1@gmail.com
2. Applicants MUST include their active Social Media handles (Facebook, Twitter etc) in their CV
3. In the SUBJECT line of your email, indicate Ëxecutive Officer”plus your preferred Location from the list above.
Re: Please Help Me Am Losing It by emmadeking(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
kunleweb:

Drop your mail. Will send it to someone if he will try make time out for you

I'm interested.
Coolemmy001@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me Am Losing It by Prosperity4All: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Prosperity4All:

A Matching Agency domiciled in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
JOB TITLE:
1. Executive Officer – COMMERCIAL
2. Executive Officer – MATCHING
LOCATIONS: Awka, Owerri, Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Asaba, Enugu, Accra
SALARY: Very Lucrative Commission based Remuneration.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Send Your CV to ..@gmail.com
2. Applicants MUST include their active Social Media handles (Facebook, Twitter etc) in their CV
3. In the SUBJECT line of your email, indicate Ëxecutive Officer”plus your preferred Location from the list above.
PS.
If we haven’t responded to you, it is most likely you didn’t submit your social media (eg Facebook) handle and/or other criteria for applying were not adhered to. Make necessary corrections and reapply.
Re: Please Help Me Am Losing It by agatha360: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=vickyflex post=87255745][/quote] am interested tega250@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me Am Losing It by HRprof: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
There will be a massive employement after the Coroa virus break, a recruitment agency is receiving Cvs now.

Bloomsford Associates Recruitment Firm is updating applicants database for new job Opening,
Kindly forward your current CV to the email for update recruitment@bloomsfordassociates.com
Re: Please Help Me Am Losing It by finadvisor: 9:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Work from home, part time, full time,freelancers from all works of life,men,women,young adults,stay at home moms etc
Job comes with attractive pay
Job description
It's no secret. It's pure CPA. You get paid for your audience actions. We arranged it to become get paid to surf the internet
Part time send us 100 ads Post using our system email daily
After registering you would be grouped into different workstations on telegram where you'll be required to view all daily provided ads available for the day on your workstation for 5 to 10 seconds.note that all your ad Post must be submitted for approval and sorting latest 6am every day Sunday inclusive. You will be earning between 30 to 50 dollars daily making between 900 to 1500 dollar's monthly. Results are typical and varies from person to person and are commensurate with how committed you are with project and the effort you put so you can earn more.
Full time send us 200 to 300 ads Post daily using our system email..
After registering you would be grouped into different workstations where you'll be required to view all all daily provided ads available for the day on your workstation for 5 to 10 seconds. Note that all your ads Post must be submitted latest 6am every day Sunday inclusive. You will be earning between 100 to 200 dollars daily making between 3000 to 6000 dollar's monthly. Results again are typical and varies from person to person and are commensurate with how committed you are with the project and the effort you put so you can earn more
You will be instructed later on how to generate ads Post.
Requirements
You may have tried so many things online or offline that did or did not work but this is not like the rest so please let us keep the negative energy on the sidelines and see how or what we can do to change our present status .it is Free and will forever be free. The project and websites have been seen and used by millions and is still in use.What i worked on is change the way we use the system so as to guarantee earnings.So please if you are not ready to give it a solid 100 days headstart don't apply.
Working system or smartphone with Internet connection
Ability to Read
You will install 2 or 3 apps on your device and I'll instruct you how to use them
You should be ready to listen to instructions and carry them out to the letter failure to do this our admin Will terminate our contract
You must work everyday even on Sunday although these can be after service.
Dogged determination and commitment to do the seeming foolish task's religiously and judiciously every day
Send an email to financialadvisor873@gmail.com to apply
. Tell us why you should be considered.
Indicate which workstations suit your circumstances full time or part time.
If you are considered you will be informed. Make sure you follow the instructions that follow to the letter.
Wish you the best and welcome in advance to the click dollar team.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Job Interview Real / 50 Common Interview Q&a / Zenith Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.