Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) (1029 Views)

How Can I Report This Domestic Violence To My Landlord? / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by Moneyfem: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
It's a serious case but success at last.

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
lolzz!!! thank God for your life. just to fry simple oil, u won fry ur destiny join.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by NextD18: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mehn!

The environment needed an upgrade.
Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by donbachi(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
We return all d glory back to him...but,u no tell us how e happen in details...make e no be sey na girl u wan impress with ur cooking skill oo.
Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wait, and the next thing was to pick your phone to do a video shoot?

You're yet to encounter a fire accident. Those who did never had a chance to shoot a video.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by spinna: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
If its a real emergency u no fit carry phone dey snap so

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
How did you manage to do a video? Abi CCTV dey your kitchen

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by yanabasee(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
So as gas deh burn, you rush first go carry your phone, to record wetin you go carry collect likes for nairaland....

You gather liver, no be small...

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by StrikeBack(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fire never burn you na, you get mind to dey snap pictures abi

Stay safe sha with your idp camp like house

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 12:42am On Mar 08, 2020
Acidosis:

You're yet to encounter a fire accident. Those who did never had a chance to shoot a video.

This was my exact thought. A fire accident and yet, he had time to video it?

Op, you were taking a big risk by standing there videoing it. I'm no fire expert but even I know fire movement can be unpredictable.

Sha, God save you that this was minor

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Acidosis:

The PERSON is a sick.
His/ Her thoughts are more of an Emergency than the FIRE

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
How did you manage to do a video? Abi CCTV dey your kitchen
CCTV to monitor who's stealing meat from the pot? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 7:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Omg! I really thank God for your life Hun... Affliction wouldn't rise again in Jesus' name... No evil eyes shall see you... Mehn... Fire is not a good thing at all...
Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by Katier00(f): 7:20am On Mar 08, 2020
Op desist from using camp gas, it is meant for outdoor use. Just look at your kitchen, so tight with no ventilation. Try to open your window while cooking. Thank God it was just a minor case but please take necessary action to prevent it from reoccurring

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by Uyi168: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2020
Anything to thread..
U for kukuma burn your house naaa
Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by punisha: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2020
For those who may find them selves in such situation...we ain't praying for such, but
Pls do not pour water.
Do not use sand.
Simply soak a towel in water and calmly cover the gas.
It stops the fire instantly.
It takes courage but then it could save lives if quickly done.
Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2020
Katier00:
Op desist from using camp gas, it is meant for outdoor use. Just look at your kitchen, so tight with no ventilation. Try to open your window while cooking. Thank God it was just a minor case but please take necessary action to prevent it from reoccurring

I hate to see that nonsense in a house. I take away 35points from anyone, once I see that evil in your kitchen. Let me see how you’ll score A.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2020
pocohantas:

I hate to see that nonsense in a house. I take away 35points from anyone, once I see that evil in your kitchen. Let me see how you’ll score A.

Pocohantas baby
Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by Winneygirl(f): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2020
We all know that when you heat palm oil to very high temperatures, it'll catch fire.
To quench it, you just cover the pot.
You did that deliberately, and waited to take pictures/video.
Maybe this is a weird experiment for you, but maybe you are an arsonist. Starting fires just for the fun of it.
Fires started for the sake of fun can cause dangerous havoc, and here you are, doing just that. Arson is a crime.
It starts small, until you burn down a building with people trapped inside.
Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Escaped This Domestic Fire Outbreak (photos) by MJBOLT: 12:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
the op is seeking FP

Acidosis:

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lg Window AC For Sale 1hp / Lady Secretly Attempts To Back-date Her Wedding Certificate To Get Share Of..... / Will You Ever Come Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.