Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,091 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Lady Secretly Attempts To Back-date Her Wedding Certificate To Get Share Of..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Secretly Attempts To Back-date Her Wedding Certificate To Get Share Of..... (1049 Views)

Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) / Lottery Winner Transfers Millions To Mum So His Wife Won't Get Share In Divorce / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Secretly Attempts To Back-date Her Wedding Certificate To Get Share Of..... by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 22, 2022
A legal practitioner has narrated how a lady attempted to back-date her wedding certificate so that she can get a share of her husband's property in case of divorce.

According to the lawyer,the lady called him some years back for legal advice on how she can back-date the wedding certificate to reflect the property the man bought when they weren't married so she can get 50% of the man's property in case of divorce.

The lawyer noted that the lady was yet to get married to the man and had this diabolic plan in mind.

The man further revealed that after he told her the consultation fee was 500K Naira(GH¢7,931) she backed out.

Read the lawyer's full narration below:

""A girl called me some years ago for legal advice. She asked since the husband wants a court Marriage, if she can backdate the wedding Certificate to reflect the property the man bought when they weren't married so she can have 50% incase of divorce. Mind you they weren't Married yet. I told her my consultation fee is 500k she cursed me out and I just replied her may God help the man who wants to marry her. I still pray for him till date though I don't know him. May we never meet these horrible women Amen""
https://www.browngh.com/lady-secretly-attempts-back-date-wedding-certificate-get-share-husbands-property-case-divorce/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Secretly Attempts To Back-date Her Wedding Certificate To Get Share Of..... by Baitullah: 9:05am On Feb 22, 2022
Some women are just out to make it big in marriages. More like a business centre for them.

Anyway, the lawyer knows the bro code grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Secretly Attempts To Back-date Her Wedding Certificate To Get Share Of..... by dawnomike(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2022
amaesther:
A legal practitioner has narrated how a lady attempted to back-date her wedding certificate so that she can get a share of her husband's property in case of divorce.

According to the lawyer,the lady called him some years back for legal advice on how she can back-date the wedding certificate to reflect the property the man bought when they weren't married so she can get 50% of the man's property in case of divorce.

The lawyer noted that the lady was yet to get married to the man and had this diabolic plan in mind.

The man further revealed that after he told her the consultation fee was 500K Naira(GH¢7,931) she backed out.

Read the lawyer's full narration below:

""A girl called me some years ago for legal advice. She asked since the husband wants a court Marriage, if she can backdate the wedding Certificate to reflect the property the man bought when they weren't married so she can have 50% incase of divorce. Mind you they weren't Married yet. I told her my consultation fee is 500k she cursed me out and I just replied her may God help the man who wants to marry her. I still pray for him till date though I don't know him. May we never meet these horrible women Amen""
https://www.browngh.com/lady-secretly-attempts-back-date-wedding-certificate-get-share-husbands-property-case-divorce/
If you meet the best of that gender... Blessed art thou. But, if you jam the worst of them; cursed art thou.
Re: Lady Secretly Attempts To Back-date Her Wedding Certificate To Get Share Of..... by DannyXpress: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2022
This is why it's bad trying to impress women with only money and money.

I'm sorry for that man in advance
Re: Lady Secretly Attempts To Back-date Her Wedding Certificate To Get Share Of..... by donbachi(m): 9:37am On Feb 22, 2022
For marriage wey na okirika clothes she carry come.
Re: Lady Secretly Attempts To Back-date Her Wedding Certificate To Get Share Of..... by Nonexisting: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2022
That's why they are called daughters of Delilah. Aside childbirth, the snake gender contributes absolutely nothing to planet earth except wickedness and treachery. Apart from fuccking them, avoid any other entanglements for your safety.

1 Like

Re: Lady Secretly Attempts To Back-date Her Wedding Certificate To Get Share Of..... by Whazar(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2022
Chai

I swear if I marry make I bend
How one banny go just suddenly get right to all my life savings and properties even for where my male and siblings wey we gather suffer dey?
Re: Lady Secretly Attempts To Back-date Her Wedding Certificate To Get Share Of..... by LordIsaac(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2022
It wasn't even necessary. By getting married to him, she is entitled to a certain percentage of ALL his assets and liabilities.

(1) (Reply)

Still Very Clean Set Of Chair For Sale 2 Sitters And A Couch 130k / Nigerian Man Terrified As Big Wild Cat Stray To His House In Canada (video) / At Your Age, What Is That one thing you're still Unable To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.