Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid (24744 Views)

Who Appointed Satan The Ruler Of This World? / Snopes Covers For Bill Gates' Wife For Wearing Satanic Inverted Cross / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by EternalBeing: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2020
Ezekiel 28:14
"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth;
We all know that the Word of God is ever true. Unfortunately, sometimes these words are twisted in our minds to make us live in slavery or fear of what and who we have been granted eternal Victory over. I'm sure I'm not the only one that misinterpreted "the Cherub that covererth" for one mighty being that is so strong, and was the only one strong enough to cover and protect YAHWEH ALMIGHTY the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth. This thought of Satan being so strong that he used to use his wing(s) to cover "and protect the head of weakling YAHWEH from being attacked, killed, or injured" really played in my mind for long years as a Christian. And this made me to secretly fear Satan more than God. If this Bible verse about the devil makes you feel almost same now or in the past comment as a witness. Very possible that it's demons that exploit the limitation of man's brain and knowledge to twist and terrorize us with verses like this.

It was not until I made up my mind to keep my body holy and I started praying relentlessly that Holy Spirit should take permanent irreversible control of the Source of my thought and eternal ownership of my Life that HE started teaching me. Brethren, Holy Spirit is the best friend you can journey with in this World. No matter what you want to achieve or where you want to go, HE have long been there and passed there. You will understand what I mean when you begin to yield to HIM and journey with HIM. Only God knows how many Christians Satan have used the "Bible" that they claim to know to destroy.
2 Corinthians 3:6

For the letter kills, but the Spirit quickens. Without the Holy Spirit, a Christian is useless and powerless. That's why focus on being holy, which is the prerequisite for infilling of Holy Spirit, is not negotiable for genuine Christians.

I didn't used to read that part of the Bible past "the Cherub that covereth" I will quickly close it back thinking "this guy that covers and protects God from being killed..." I will silently be trembling for the devil, even as I played Church with bold face every Sunday. When I finally started consecrating my body as HIS temple, HE took over. The first thing HE made me understand is that the Kingdom of the devil direct opposite of kingdom of GOD, I will need a full thread to explain this revelation, it has been said that my threads are too long so I'll limit this to the Cherub. The Inverted Pyramid shall be Part 2; the concluding part. The summary is that YAHWEH almighty is unlimited, timeless, ageless and immeasurable in Glory.

So, whenever HE manifest a dimension of Himself on His throne, the Glory is just too much that some the Angels that HE created use their wings to cover and filter so that other beings that didn't have the capacity to survive the brilliance HIS presence would be preserved. These type of Cherubs are the one figuratively drawn in front of mercy Seat on the Arc of Covenant. They are saddled with this responsibility.

They lock their wings together to filter the brilliance of HIS Shekina Glory whenever the presence of YAHWEH comes down in the Holy of Holies so that the Priest would not dies.

After the infilling of the Holy Spirit, my appetites to read the Bible became real and insatiable. The Word became life and Light to me, we are so fortune to be humans so much delighted in by our CREATOR. HE loves all Humans and HE wants us to live forever, if we do away with sin. I soon discovered that Satan can be destroyed and he shall be destroyed at the right time. So, don't fear him, rather fear your CREATOR that has vow to keep you alive long after Satan and how demons have been destroyed.

This is the Bible Verse:
Ezekiel 28:14-16
"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire."

Isaiah 14:12-19
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

18 All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; (Satan) as a carcase trodden under feet.

That is to say he shall become do useless that he would never again be able to hurt anything or any being. So, people of the Living God, let's cheer up, and be permanently determined to never allow the temptations of Satan and the trials of this temporary life make us lose the reward of eternal Life that awaits is. We holy immortals in JESUS Name.

63 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by EternalBeing: 6:49am On Mar 08, 2020
HalleluYAH!
Yes, the picture is to illustrate the class of Cherubs that Satan belonged to. Whenever YAHWEH ALMIGHTY manifest a side of HIS Prescence, Satan was one one the Cherubs that covereth to filter the brilliance of Glory of God so that it would not kill beings that are not yet given the Capacity to dwell close to it.
Goldenheart:
This picture is Ark of covenant naw.... Ko jo ra won
twilliamx:
Illuminating. Ignore the naysayers. Hope the Lord will minister on to their soul. So that eternal damnation will not theirs. I believe without a doubt that truly the holy spirit showed you this. Thank you for sharing the knowledge.
Thank you sir.

To all my wonderful people, I tender a contrite apology for the few typos. I had to rush it this morning. I promise to always write days ahead so that I would have proofread to well cross my t's and dot the i's. Thanks for your understanding.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by EternalBeing: 6:50am On Mar 08, 2020
Thank You JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach.
Revelation 20:10 "And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by EternalBeing: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy Sunday to the people of the Living God, the royal priesthood, the holy nation, the peculiar people, the chosen generation! I hear Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulation! This is yours henceforth in JESUS' Name.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by chloride6: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2020
Nawa ooh. Who push this thing come FP?

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by SIRmanjar(m): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2020
Lol
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Openbusiness: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2020
Besides trying to gimme headache, what is the purpose of this OP post abeg?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by donnie(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Lucifer, not Satan was a cherub.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by YovvInteriors(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Really

For POP Ceiling design, contact me.
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Huh!
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by PureGoldh(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2020
2 Corinthians 3 vs 6 said it all.... Read also Galatians 6 vs 7.

Just incase you need Pure original honey.. Whatsapp/Call 08101 66 6771 Thanks and Happy Sunday to you all... Blessings pon blessings

1 Like

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by dheespectre: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2020
Regrow bald and receding hairline without expensive hair transplant or surgery today. Also turns grey hair dark from the roots.
✔ #4500 a bottle
Call 0 816 662 42 68 to make an order

1 Like

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by DropsMic(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2020
Yawn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by sotall(m): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2020
Religion is really a funny thing.

How you magnify God as the almighty having power and authority to do whatever he wills

And then swiftly magnify the devil (who you say God created) as having the power to oppose God and turn humans from him.

Then you conclude that humans created by God who do not follow or believe the bible are automatically on the side of an unknown devil and will perish with him.

This is the average beliefs of a Christian.

Funny how people can be easily controlled using religion.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2020
EternalBeing:
Happy Sunday to the people of the Living God, the royal priesthood, the holy nation, the peculiar people, the chosen generation! I hear Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulation! This is yours henceforth in JESUS' Name.
Lalasticlala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2020
I just want to know one thing bro...

How did you make front page so fast with just a few comments to a post that makes absolutely no sense?

10 Likes 3 Shares

senseless bullshit crap

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Professorcplus(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2020
Abeg when is second coming of AMONA
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by DavidEsq(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2020
EternalBeing:
HalleluYAH!
Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
What is the beast in that verse, pls?
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Goldenheart(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2020
This picture is Ark of covenant naw.... Ko jo ra won

1 Like

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Much as I respect everyone's right to his creed/religion/beliefs, despite not being into that thing myself, I would really like to find out the jolly old moderator that pushed this contentless rambling to FP.

I have several posts on religion on NL, Fridays and Sundays (and vice-versa). But trust me, Prophet Mansakhalifa, this has got to be the worst! Absolute no content whatsoever. Just ramblings.

Both the sanctioning Mod and the originator of this post have brought NL to deep ridicule and as such must now come under the cosh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Roon9(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2020
God is the greatest

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1kva luminous inverter, 2*100AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #299,999

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by twilliamx(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2020
Illuminating. Ignore the naysayers. Hope the Lord will minister on to their soul. So that eternal damnation will not theirs. I believe without a doubt that truly the holy spirit showed you this. Thank you for sharing the knowledge.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2020
twilliamx:
Illuminating

"Innit"? smiley
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2020
DavidEsq:

What is the beast in that verse, pls?

A minotaur. No. A cheetah...

sad Someone told me it's a hyena.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by DavidEsq(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2020
mansakhalifa:

A minotaur. No. A cheetah...

sad Someone told me it's a hyena.
grin grin grin I thought it was an orangutan grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2020
FrLukas:

How did you make front page so fast with just a few comments to a post that makes absolutely no sense?

Quid pro quo, man. Quid pro quo.

2 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by SundayIgbanke: 9:08am On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2020
DavidEsq:

grin grin grin I thought it was an orangutan grin grin grin grin

You know you might have a point.

We just have to keep guessing like those 6 blind men in that Indian parable.

Until we scream eureka!
Re: Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid by sapientia(m): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2020
Where are Christians even living in Nigeria.

I rarely see the Bible christian life (Not scarf tying Bible carrying hypocrisy).

Christian lives Zero.

Helping people Zero.

Corruption 100%

Knowing Satan 100%

How does that help us?

Simple commandments given by Jesus is a herculean task for us that's why you can't even hear your pastor preach on them extensively.

Only faith to be successful takes such time.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Sues Akwa Ibom Government Over Arrest, Detention Of Pastor / Here Are A Few Churches In Nigeria That Still Preaches The Real Message Of God / Timothy Gichere: We'll Be Collecting Money From Politicians Till Court Decides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.