Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,303 members, 7,842,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

If You Have Been Visited By This Type Of People Share Your Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Have Been Visited By This Type Of People Share Your Experience (933 Views)

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Been Visited By This Type Of People Share Your Experience by Tominix(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2020
1::those that turn assistant parent and start telling your mum how to beat you or that she have spoilt you . . . , . . . . . .
2::those that when they see you bringing food will start finding the tv interesting . . , . . . . . .
3::those that feel a part of the family and will just go to the room then kitchen . . . . . . , . .
4::those that will be commanding you up and dowN . . . . . . , . . .
5::those that your parent like, but you don't like them one bit. , . . . . . . .
6::those that when you are watching a movie/cartoon will just snatch control and change it to zee world or bbc news(i hate diz wan die) yet your mum always take thier side . . . . . . , . .
. Add yours . . . . . . .
Re: If You Have Been Visited By This Type Of People Share Your Experience by Perfecttouchade: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2020
Those church workers children that will always greet your parents from outside the window early Sunday morning and your parents will be like wo(look) na Samuel don dey go church dis early morning e don wake up prepare for church
Re: If You Have Been Visited By This Type Of People Share Your Experience by Perfecttouchade: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2020
Those kind of women wey go see you when u dey play ball for road and when u are done playing and decided to sneak back alas you see iya risika discussing how u open ur chest down with no slippers dey shout goal for road..taa your own don done be that...few minutes after ur arrival, she leaves you to ur fate and waaka commot grin
Re: If You Have Been Visited By This Type Of People Share Your Experience by Gwagone: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2020
Those that will tell your parents that they saw you kushing weed
Re: If You Have Been Visited By This Type Of People Share Your Experience by Tominix(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Those kind of women wey go see you when u dey play ball for road and when u are done playing and decided to sneak back alas you see iya risika discussing how u open ur chest down with no slippers dey shout goal for road..taa your own don done be that...few minutes after ur arrival, she leaves you to ur fate and waaka commot grin
Reminds me of my yoruba neighbour

1 Like

Re: If You Have Been Visited By This Type Of People Share Your Experience by jaszplus12(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Those that praise you in front of your parents and say "please take it easy on him, all children are like that" because they're seeking a favor but you know they're cruel to their children at home

(1) (Reply)

Issue Between My In-laws And I (Please Read) / 10 Things You Didn't Know About The Mursi Tribe Of Ethiopia. / How Can You Tell Your Parents About Your Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.