Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Kano Or Redeploy? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kano Or Redeploy? (470 Views)

Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? / If U Choose OYO Kwara Kano Or Edo / Kano Or Edo State, Which Is More Preferable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Or Redeploy? by rasheylaw(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2020
Good evening
I received my call up letter and I was deploy to Kano state I am confused whether to stay or redeploy to Osun state.
Please if you served in Kano or Osun state I need your help in the following
. Cost of living in both state
. People how friendly they are
. Security
. Which state have the best PPA and pays well
. Job opportunity during and after service
Re: Kano Or Redeploy? by rasheylaw(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Kano Or Redeploy? by Joevics(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
I was deployed to Kano, but redeployed to Ogun state. Consider Ogun if you want to redeploy. It's close to Lagos and has several companies, especially Ota.

Most of my friends who stayed back at Kano, went back to their various states after service to start afresh. So consider continuity when making your decision.

Moreover Kano is too hot, but you will enjoy the Karate yellow water during your stay.
Re: Kano Or Redeploy? by rasheylaw(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Joevics:
I was deployed to Kano, but redeployed to Ogun state. Consider Ogun if you want to redeploy. It's close to Lagos and has several companies, especially Ota.

Most of my friends who stayed back at Kano, went back to their various states after service to start afresh. So consider continuity when making your decision.

Moreover Kano is too hot, but you will enjoy the Karate yellow water during your stay.
My state of origin is ogun state that is why am considering osun state
Re: Kano Or Redeploy? by GAPPLE: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
rasheylaw:

My state of origin is ogun state that is why am considering osun state
My brother, nothing like sensible PPA dey Osun. Don't just come, I'm from Osun state.
Else you have a business, you want to establish here.. Osun is dry.
Teaching job is guaranteed after NYSC though.

But,
The cost of living is really considerate
Nice people
Good security.

I have not been to Kano!.
Re: Kano Or Redeploy? by rasheylaw(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
GAPPLE:

My brother, nothing like sensible PPA dey Osun. Don't just come, I'm from Osun state.
Else you have a business, you want to establish here.. Osun is dry.
Teaching job is guaranteed after NYSC though.

But,
The cost of living is really considerate
Nice people
Good security.

I have not been to Kano!.
Please what about Oyo state
Re: Kano Or Redeploy? by GAPPLE: 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
rasheylaw:

Please what about Oyo state
Personally, I'd recommend Oyo state(Ibadan)..
I'm thinking of either Oyo or Ogun state for my NYSC by June (BATCH B).

(1) (Reply)

Beginners’ Guide To Graphics Design – All You Need To Know To Get Started / Nysc / Are U A Corper Serving In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.