Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? (17377 Views)

NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani / A Nairalander Wins NYSC Mr Macho 2021 In Zamfara State (Photos) / My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pls guys I need your advice, I'm currently in a serious dilemma, I'm currently camping here in zamfara tsafe camp, I am unsure of whether or not I should stay, this state is predominantly dominated by hausa-fulani, will I succeed in business in this state? Or should I just redeploy to a state that I'm more acclimatized to in the south west or east? Is security an issue here as a southerner who cannot speak the language.

Pls I need speedy replies because I'm almost about to submit my medical report, is redeploying the right thing to do in this situation?

P.S I studied law, I have not gone for law school.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by bugatti02(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Move to a more secure state... Don't put yourself on Bandits way... Redeploy because you'll be posted to an interior area regardless of the poor security nature around the state.

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Freestainworld(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2021
Apart from security, I would have asked you to stay, you mustn't speak their language, you can learn it, make new friends, create a niche for your self, that is one of the reasons you are posted there.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Prodigee: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
You better redeploy once you are done with camp. Life is more important than money.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by afroniger: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Redeploy and save your life. Life no get duplicate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by festacman(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
What business do you want to do in Zamfara? Illegal gold mining or selling white powder to bandits?

My friend, don't be a fat head. Relocate asap for your life. Look, most Zamfara politicians are taking cover in Abuja and you want to serve in Zamfara. Serve who? Bandits!

203 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by merits(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
smiley Remain and serve there,at the end something must kill a man.nothing to fear.

53 Likes

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by straighttalk(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
If you dey ask me, Na Who I go Ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Anigreat: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
shocked

My advice to you my dear brother is , redeploy asap before terrorists harvest your head. North does no one any good and i am sure you know this, reason you created the thread. Insecurity is at maximum level up north, don't say i didn't warned you.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by JosephXavier: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
So all this thing you've been hearing about Zamfara and the North you still came online to ask us if you should redeploy

Even if you no like yourself why not pity your parents that spent so much in seeing you through education

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Mexzy4sho(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japa!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by smile11s(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
You better redeploy bro.

I have a pepper spray for sale. This will be good for women stopping unwanted advances from men. Can also be used by men too. It causes blindness and an excruciating burning sensation in the eyes and mouth that incapacitates attackers - and make attackers completely blind for at least 7 days.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by FalseProphet1(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zamfara is one of the best and safest states in Nigeria, please serve there, when you're done the government gives you 7 virgin girls as a thank you for serving their state along with land for farming, so you'll have 7 sweet wives to start life with, don't go anywhere. I see them declining your redeployment request. This I have seen.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by BUSHHUNTER: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
That place to hellfire is #50 naira while borno is just #30 naira

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by FryMosquito: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Follow ur instincts.. For me move to better secure state you are a bit conversant with

1 Like

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by saphiere(f): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:
Pls guys I need your advice, I'm currently in a serious dilemma, I'm currently camping here in zamfara tsafe camp, I am unsure of whether or not I should stay, this state is predominantly dominated by hausa-fulani, will I succeed in business in this state? Or should I just redeploy to a state that I'm more acclimatized to in the south west or east? Is security an issue here as a southerner who cannot speak the language.

Pls I need speedy replies because I'm almost about to submit my medical report, is redeploying the right thing to do in this situation?

Go to God in prayers. We are not God to determine the future.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by gidado14(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:

Gold de Join Bandits

7 Likes

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Jh0wsef(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
same Zamfara they posted my elder sister to six years ago. Omo na redeploy she do straight, we no fit dey shed tears dey talk "had I known"

18 Likes

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Zane2point4(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
grin grin
grin grin grin

This reminded me of what happend in August 17th 2011....

Jihadist stopped a moving luxurious bus heading to north

Jihadist told Christians go to the left...
Muslims go to the right.....

Then they decapitate your head, your head will roll 2fts off your body then it will keep staring at your body for 2mins till oxygen commot for your brain.

Guy you get mind.... grin
Infact you deh madt....

Zamfara wey don surpass Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Northern Turkey.. 1991 Kuwait, Thats, are you sure you're OK

25 Likes

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by lexrichy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
You already know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Idkabas(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
oga mmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by heendrix(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
You were posted there for a purpose....Op remain there and enjoy Zamfara

Meanwhile follow this thread and think bout it >> https://www.nairaland.com/6465634/what-troubled-states-like-borno

1 Like

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Mindlog: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Your personal safety should be paramount not patriotism.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by bigdammyj: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Noted

What does your heart tells you?
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by oyeb15: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zamfara people are loving and good. Coopers there are one family especially if u spent some time in d big copers lodge in Gusau.

The bandit issue didn't start today. It even began b4 boko haram. Bornu and Zamfara are two over religious state in Nigeria in which religion overide their culture entirely.

B4, Boko haram silently get most of their recruitments from Zamfara. They train there b4 moving to Bornu. Now that the army have cut the chain of supply and movement of terrorists, those guys deviated into cattle rustling, kidnappers and bandits.
Their government know them, the military know them but who ever dare mention names.... A top ranking Army officer lost his life during Jonathan regime as he want to mention names.
This issue of bandits in Zamfara is even bigger than d federal government. It has a serious link with Boko haram.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by iwaeda: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Japhet04:

Stay and enjoy tuwo shinkafa. North used to be very peaceful those days.

1 Like

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by LokoH(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
zamfara is better especially if you are in Kabasa of Magami district.
You will stumble into enjoyment.
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
See question. undecided
Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
Apart from security, I would have asked you to stay, you mustn't speak their language, you can learn it, make new friends, create a niche for your self, that is one of the reasons you are posted there.

Follow this advice.
At the end of it all...
Follow your mind.
We wish you all the very best for the future

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by gulfer: 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Does anyone need to be told, infact request to be posted to Borno State.. e be like say you no like your life angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? by bestman09(m): 4:33pm On Mar 18, 2021

You still have time to ask for advice? You even went there for registration? You get liver o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can ASUU Strike Affect NYSC Batch C Posting? / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp / See Pics From The Accident Handling Simulation Carried Out By NEMA And Red Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.