Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People (30778 Views)

COVID-19: Adamawa Quarantines 118 Returnees From Lagos, Other States / Coronavirus: Lagos Quarantines 4 Children From US, Their Teacher & Man From UK / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by wildlife9999(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
when Ebola rain in Africa white people were laughing at us but now nko�

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by MrSensor(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ogaga87:

Same thing my friend said 100 years ago when the Spanish flu broke out after the First World War that killed nearly 50 million persons..

Bro Convid-19 is a learner
you are a f() () l
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by uuzba(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
Azmanaty:
Buhari is working. Nigeria is yet to record a death grin
The issue is that the virus causes a slight fever. Young people might be strong enough to pass the fever. But elders may die. You will be there thinking, "Eh, na old age kill am". You will now breathe in the virus from the old person and carry it with you to another old person.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by AIIyIic(f): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
HisCutestDamsel:
Jeez! shocked

Please kindly check ur email box
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Vyolet:
The scare is getting alarming.
Are you scared dear?
Well no need to be. Trust me on this.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Smhaykins(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
PureGoldh:
Dx Coronavirus matter don dey get out of hand ooh...e don dey make waves pass Ebola.

If you need Pure Original Honey..call/Whatsapp 0810166 6771 Thanks..Coronavirus no go see any of us neither will it see any of our friend/family

Z it thru dat honey cures corona

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
can anybody please tell me where Ebola went to?
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Ogaga87(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
MrSensor:
you are a f() () l

Not my fault bro.. Blame your father and grandfather who I learnt it from..
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by MrBONE2(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Azmanaty:
Buhari is working. Nigeria is yet to record a death grin

Yeah grin

BaBu till 3023 grin

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by ajl: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
YorubaKinging:
We are at the time of the end
But the end is not yet
Many bad things will happen
God will judge the nations
He will punish the stout-hearted
He will shame the scientists
He will bless his people
He will reveal the secret of his chosen ones
Make Judah great again

And who are the people of Judah if I may ask?
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by MrBONE2(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
PureGoldh:
Dx Coronavirus matter don dey get out of hand ooh...e don dey make waves pass Ebola.

If you need Pure Original Honey..call/Whatsapp 0810166 6771 Thanks

Good, that is the time people should prepare garlic and Honey solutions to boost their immune system grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by PureGoldh(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Smhaykins:

Z it thru dat honey cures corona

Lwkmd...my brother, am not sure...what I know is that honey helps to do the following things which I listed on this my post...click here and check them out https://www.nairaland.com/5696891/sell-natural-pure-original-honey
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by supercase1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnn

I can't believe this shit is actually happening
If not that am a real niggarrr
I would have concluded that this is the beginning of the end of the world
This reminds me of the movie
"Bird box"
Oga damn niggarrr welcome I think u weed episode don enter season 2 grin
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by PureGoldh(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
MrBONE2:

Good, that is the time people should prepare garlic and Honey solutions to boost their immune system grin
you are on point my brother....Honey is a vital immune system booster
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by YorubaKinging: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Just wait and see
ajl:

And who are the people of Judah if I may ask?
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by philsbaba: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnn

I can't believe this shit is actually happening
If not that am a real niggarrr
I would have concluded that this is the beginning of the end of the world
This reminds me of the movie
"Bird box"
shut up bittchh angry
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Reussite: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
16 million quarantined? shocked Op do you know thats more than a quarter of Italy's population?
You obviously got the info wrong, I'm pretty certain you mean 16M persons locked down. Even China where the Covid-19 originated from never had up to a million persons quarantined let alone 16.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by kristo123: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
0KNM:
This is really serious

[img]https://media1./images/50060464d856f3c026ccbcec59228c99/tenor.gif?itemid=5698182[/img]

Could this be the end?

It is not the end... Humanity has suffered worse we will survive.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by jaxxy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Vyolet:
The scare is getting alarming.

Italy is just irresponsible. They thought it was a joke till it went out of hand now they are making frantic efforts to stop the spread.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Dollabiz: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oh
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by sinkhole: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Christians in Malaysia and Palestine have been using the word Allah to refer to God for thousands of years. Malaysian bible uses the word Allah to refer to God.
All Arab Christians call God Allah simply because that's what it translate to in their language.
All what you stated I know, even here in Northern Nigeria Christians refer to God as Allah but in Malaysia, a court ruled that non Muslims should stop using Allah in whatever they want to print. Why?

BBC reported it here https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-24516181

Here is part of the report:
A Malaysian court has ruled that non-Muslims cannot use the word Allah to refer to God, even in their own faiths, overturning a 2009 lower court ruling.

The appeals court said the term Allah must be exclusive to Islam or it could cause public disorder.

People of all faiths use the word Allah in Malay to refer to their Gods.

Christians argue they have used the word, which entered Malay from Arabic, to refer to their God for centuries and that the ruling violates their rights.
The newspaper sued, and a court ruled in their favour in December 2009. The government then launched an appeal.

Upholding the appeal on Monday, chief judge Mohamed Apandi Ali said: "The usage of the word Allah is not an integral part of the faith in Christianity. The usage of the word will cause confusion in the community."
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by RaptorX: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
wildlife9999:
when Ebola rain in Africa white people were laughing at us but now nko�
Well the joke is on them now. At the end of the day this coronavirus scare is all about getting the population of the world to take the so called vaccines that will be coming out soon, that is the ultimate agenda to use those vaccines for depopulation especially in Africa so Africans must be vigilant and reject those vaccines when they are offered to you. There are global elites that believes in reducing the world's population to about 500 million, they have said it openly this is not a secret information.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by HimName: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Can't they just quarantine the whole country nitori eledua?

I taya oo
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Xisnin(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
SoulB6:
Instead of the whites to lower their wing and pride and come down to Africa and learn from us on how to curtail diseases without vaccines and cure, no they are too boastful.
Do you mean with anointing oil?
No one takes jokers seriously.
How can you teach people what you don't understand?
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Xisnin(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Emperor4tune:
since u are interested in knowing the God of the mumu christians i place u this day into his hands & there shall be no rest in your spirit until you realised there is a God who nither slumber nor sleep,i charge these words against u until u see & confess he is the God of all flesh both jews & gentiles,circumcise & uncircumcise,black & white,muslim & christians.never use his name in vain for he will not spare u,nither generations to come
Why don't you direct your "power" towards local problems such as Boko haram and poverty?
Oh, I forgot, it only works with "mysteries".
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
kristo123:

It is not the end... Humanity has suffered worse we will survive.
okay sir
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Stjamez: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
16 million people. Almost the population of Lagos. Chai.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by betterpikinn: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
YorubaKinging:
We are at the time of the end
But the end is not yet
Many bad things will happen
God will judge the nations
He will punish the stout-hearted
He will shame the scientists
He will bless his people
He will reveal the secret of his chosen ones
Make Judah great again
[/s]
Have you stopped taken àgbò ni?
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by MrUcheMD: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
I pray for God to send me a helper to save my daughter
CyberEBOLA:
Oga everybody get problem.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by wildlife9999(m): 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
RaptorX:
Well the joke is on them now. At the end of the day this coronavirus scare is all about getting the population of the world to take the so called vaccines that will be coming out soon, that is the ultimate agenda to use those vaccines for depopulation especially in Africa so Africans must be vigilant and reject those vaccines when they are offered to you. There are global elites that believes in reducing the world's population to about 500 million, they have said it openly this is not a secret information.

no be lie never heard about polio in America only in Africa. but the problem is our African leaders they like western Aid now the western country is suffering from corona virus I'm yet to see Africa offering aid to them or Africa speaking on their behalf or Africa traveling to western countries to offer aid as they always offer us aid assistance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. / 5 Medical Mistakes You Can Sue Your Doctor For!!! / 10 Dangerous Reasons You Should Never Eat Junk Foods Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.