Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,189 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People (30783 Views)

COVID-19: Adamawa Quarantines 118 Returnees From Lagos, Other States / Coronavirus: Lagos Quarantines 4 Children From US, Their Teacher & Man From UK / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Emperor4tune(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xisnin:

Why don't you direct your "power" towards local problems such as Boko haram and poverty?
Oh, I forgot, it only works with "mysteries".
when a fool is talking u no because wisdom is always far from him
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Xisnin(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Emperor4tune:
when a fool is talking u no because wisdom is always far from him
You are just a brainwashed illiterate.
You are not interested in solving all your personal problems but
issuing empty threats.

You are indeed a Mumu.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Emperor4tune(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xisnin:

You are just a brainwashed illiterate.
You are not interested in solving all your personal problems but
issuing empty threats.

You are indeed a Mumu.
ok sir until u realise it pays to humble b4 God then no peace for u for claiming he is sleeping !,take it or you leave it,call it threats or what will justify ur pride,it's a pity because ur spiritual suffering has just began,u think because it is a faceless forum u can just wake up and type nonsense,young man there are things u dont joke with 4 ur information & God is such
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by Litmus: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
wildlife9999:

no be lie never heard about polio in America only in Africa. but the problem is our African leaders they like western Aid now the western country is suffering from corona virus I'm yet to see Africa offering aid to them or Africa speaking on their behalf or Africa traveling to western countries to offer aid as they always offer us aid assistance

Their aid came with a price I wouldn’t inflict on them. In fact, If the industry of their aid to Africans were a machine, it would be a Perpetual Motion machine.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by mmmnaija: 12:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Emperor4tune:
since u are interested in knowing the God of the mumu christians i place u this day into his hands & there shall be no rest in your spirit until you realised there is a God who nither slumber nor sleep,i charge these words against u until u see & confess he is the God of all flesh both jews & gentiles,circumcise & uncircumcise,black & white,muslim & christians.never use his name in vain for he will not spare u,nither generations to come

1 Rescue the perishing, care for the dying,
snatch them in pity from sin and the grave;
weep o'er the erring one, lift up the fallen,
tell them of Jesus, the mighty to save.

Rescue the perishing,
care for the dying;
Jesus is merciful,
Jesus will save.

2 Though they are slighting Him, still He is waiting,
waiting the penitent child to receive;
plead with them earnestly, plead with them gently.
He will forgive if they only believe.

3 Down in the human heart, crushed by the tempter,
feelings lie buried that grace can restore;
touched by a loving heart, wakened by kindness,
chords that are broken will vibrate once more.

4 Rescue the perishing, duty demands it.
Strength for thy labor the Lord will provide;
back to the narrow way patiently win them,
tell the poor wanderer a Savior has died.
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by MusaChukwudi: 5:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Emperor4tune:
since u are interested in knowing the God of the mumu christians i place u this day into his hands & there shall be no rest in your spirit until you realised there is a God who nither slumber nor sleep,i charge these words against u until u see & confess he is the God of all flesh both jews & gentiles,circumcise & uncircumcise,black & white,muslim & christians.never use his name in vain for he will not spare u,nither generations to come

You and your God can f££k off!

Your problem is ignorance
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by wildlife9999(m): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2020
Litmus:

Their aid came with a price I wouldn’t inflict on them. In fact, If the industry of their aid to Africans were a machine, it would be a Perpetual Motion machine.
lol
Re: Coronavirus: Northern Italy Quarantines 16 Million People by MusaChukwudi: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
verifiablefacts:

you want to claim Muslim now? Good Muslims don't insult others ways of worship, even when insulted.

I don't do any type of God including Allah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Medical Mistakes You Can Sue Your Doctor For!!! / 10 Dangerous Reasons You Should Never Eat Junk Foods Again / Godwin Julius Dies During COVID-19 Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.