Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? (3464 Views)

Fake Employment Federal Govt Job / How Long Can I Use My Statement Of Result To Apply For A Job / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by henzy4life: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2020
Good day all,

Pls help a sister cos am confused at the moment. I applied for a federal govt job but am yet to collect my certificate of result though it's almost 10yrs now but what I have been using is Statement of result.

Pls will I be mandated to provide the certificate of result during the federal got job accreditation?

1 Like

Re: Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by nakaman: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2020
am not in this, but I think u might get a joy @a very low level
Re: Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by Poorboy: 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
henzy4life:
Good day all,

Pls help a sister cos am confused at the moment. I applied for a federal govt job but am yet to collect my certificate of result though it's almost 10yrs now but what I have been using is Statement of result.

Pls will I be mandated to provide the certificate of result during the federal got job accreditation?
which one is Certificate of Result..... Let's start from there.
Re: Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by fergie001: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
@henzy4life, it is very very important to get your original certificate and not using statement of results.

Most federal institutions or parastatals would not allow it once it crosses 3 years after graduation.

You said yours is 10 yrs, it's a big problem and made so especially with the Oluwole that flies around these days.

It is imperative that you get your CERTIFICATE.

It will be mandated.
Re: Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by Oshin56(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
henzy4life:
Good day all,

are you talking of olevel or tertiary institutions?
Re: Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by chiefolododo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Someone became the president using NEPA BILL
Re: Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by ETWs: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
henzy4life:
Good day all,

yes your statement of result will be accepted but make sure you get your certificate before your promotion interview.

Even if you don't provide it during your promotion interview, it may not likely stop you from being promoted because they may have written your school without your knowledge to verify the authenticity of the result.

So, your statement of result will be accepted but make sure you get your cert after the employment process.

Statement is statement, certificate is certificate. You studied for the certificate not the statement.

But wait oo. Which one is job accreditation?
Re: Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by henzy4life: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Poorboy:
which one is Certificate of Result..... Let's start from there.
the first result u collects is statement of result,then after some yrs maybe during convocation,a certificate of that initial result will be given to u. Like WAEC print out and the certificate
Re: Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by henzy4life: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
ETWs:
yes your statement of result will be accepted but make sure you get your certificate before your promotion interview.

Even if you don't provide it during your promotion interview, it may not likely stop you from being promoted because they may have written your school without your knowledge to verify the authenticity of the result.

So, your statement of result will be accepted but make sure you get your cert after the employment process.

Statement is statement, certificate is certificate. You studied for the certificate not the statement.

But wait oo. Which one is job accreditation?
job accreditation is the moment ur credentials are being thoroughly checked by the Exam officials B4 allowing u to go in for the aptitude test
Re: Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by henzy4life: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oshin56:
are you talking of olevel or tertiary institutions?
tertiary
Re: Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by henzy4life: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
fergie001:
@henzy4life, it is very very important to get your original certificate and not using statement of results.

Most federal institutions or parastatals would not allow it once it crosses 3 years after graduation.

You said yours is 10 yrs, it's a big problem and made so especially with the Oluwole that flies around these days.

It is imperative that you get your CERTIFICATE.
No
It will be mandated.
tnx,I thought as much
Re: Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by fergie001: 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
henzy4life:
tnx,I thought as much
Uwc Ma
Re: Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? by ETWs: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
henzy4life:
job accreditation is the moment ur credentials are being thoroughly checked by the Exam officials B4 allowing u to go in for the aptitude test
ok most FG jobs don't do the aptitude test, it means you have to check as it applies to the one you are applying for.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Tellers At Citibank / TRCN Past Questions And Answers / BS Services, Real Or GNLD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.