Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Fake Employment Federal Govt Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fake Employment Federal Govt Job (18496 Views)

Fake Employment Federal Govt Job / Can Federal Govt Job Accept Statement Of Result In Place Of Certificate? / Any Available Federal Govt Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by akpunda86: 6:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Good morning all.Please Genuine Civil Servants working here,How long after getting your appointment letter does it take you to do capturing.

I have a problem my wife was given an appointment letter since september last year and have been awaiting to be captured into the government payroll.
To me she has been scanned cos getting an appointment letter is easy very easy from Abuja ,but getting captured Na the Koko cos not easy getting paid.
Me as a man ,iv done my part but from day 1 I told her Na scam but u know with women.This Jobs are organised by a syndicate ,like I heard they were like 40 taken,and I believe all they are waiting for is May 29,they slug in their names ,the man is his her uncle but I might expose him soon as all transfers made via my account.

I need hear from genuine civil servants pls.
Total each candidate paid was 2 million.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by LZAA: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2023
akpunda86:
Good morning all.Please Genuine Civil Servants working here,How long after getting your appointment letter does it take you to do capturing.

I have a problem my wife was given an appointment letter since september last year and have been awaiting to be captured into the government payroll.
To me she has been scanned cos getting an appointment letter is easy very easy from Abuja ,but getting captured Na the Koko cos not easy getting paid.
Me as a man ,iv done my part but from day 1 I told her Na scam but u know with women.This Jobs are organised by a syndicate ,like I heard they were like 40 taken,and I believe all they are waiting for is May 29,they slug in their names ,the man is his her uncle but I might expose him soon as all transfers made via my account.

Haaa!!
Your thoughts are valid
Na Scam na

23 Likes

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by akpunda86: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2023
LZAA:

Haaa!!
Your thoughts are valid
Na Scam na

Me know Na scam cos they are looking 4 ways to enrol some into their pay roll wch is taking time and my wife so gullible believing the uncle involved ,well I'm by the side watching cos wat raised my suspicion was dat Christmas was coming and next appointment letter came and all paid and funny my wife left kids with me to Abuja waiting for capturing.

I have told her don't see her dis weekend we call it quits ,I can't be a player and goal keeper in the house and same time Nanny If is a genuine job ,they send you sms but the fraudster uncle keeps telling them today ,tommorow next week ,

I told her from day 1

11 Likes

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Dolphinlove(f): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2023
@op capturing takes six months sometimes, some might even wait upto a year before capturing

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by akpunda86: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2023
Dolphinlove:
@op capturing takes six months sometimes, some might even wait upto a year before capturing
So d person stays at home 4 months now waiting 4 capturing is like getting an appointment letter and u stay at home for months waiting for confirmation letter.

My sister if Genuine u commence work waiting for capturing and when captured u are paid arrears ok.
To me is all scam cos no govt employs sum.few months bf handover.The 2 million was paid 2 years ago.

8 Likes

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Brendaniel: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2023
Na wa o, this is where Nigeria is now .

Abroad companies pay you to come and work and get paid, in Nigeria you pay some companies to come and work and get paid and sometimes they still owe

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by N3TRAL: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2023
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. It's hard to enforce an illegal contract in court.

Don't pay anybody for a job. It's unethical. It is corruption. It promotes nepotism.

2 million naira is enough capital for many Nigerians.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by bigdammyj: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2023
Reading...

2Mill wey she for use buy Catfish and repackage it for sale.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by lavylilly: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2023
sad
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Dindondin(m): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Akpunda86, is there no way to check if such recruitment existed?
Also, did she pay anything?
If she hasn't paid, she should not pay but play along till genuine facts are established if the appointment is real or not.
To get govt jobs no easy and people are indeed falling to scammers daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by WhisperedNoise: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2023
It doesn't look right to me.
However, your wife should not totally discard it lest it turns out to be true...but she shouldn't put too much hope in it either lest it's a scam and she gets too disappointed.

I wish you well.

Modified:
Just noticed that each candidate paid 2m. Did you'd wife pay too, sir?

1 Like

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by chiboysic: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2023
grin grin grin[center][/center] Nigerians with their problem.
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Rechargeam247(f): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2023
Hmmn.
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by babaalagbo11(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2023
She should stop wasting her time,it looks like scam,all these eleventh hour appointments always looks fishy

1 Like

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by ATEAMS: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Probably
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Kubin: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2023
akpunda86:

once you bribe to get a job, anything you see just take it like that, Government agencies have warned you guys not to pay anyone for job,u just took a risk that didn't favor you,I will advise you to move on.

9 Likes

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Skillsnigeria: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2023
Hmmm, job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by helinues: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2023
Mr husband, why are all your eggs in one basket?

I mean appointment letter since Sept last year without being appointed in real life. Make your wife bounce now and look for other jobs

2 Likes

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Nikeruka(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2023
May or may not be scam
People that had interview done in my establishment 3 months ago are still waiting for ippis enrolment

The union is going to protest soon as the work load is already killing. Very very short staffed
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Bfly: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2023
Smh
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by devilmaycry: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2023
Where una the see 2m
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by oka4ugoo: 11:36am On Apr 01, 2023
Why pay 2million to secure a salary paying job when you can use the same 2million to set up a business

7 Likes

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by samwillyco1(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2023
2 million Naira, which organization is it.
Is it NPA, NCS or FIRS .

2 million Naira for a job, you are a corrupt man.

13 Likes

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Kasdat5(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2023
Scam . Better go report the matter ASAP.
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Ferdinandu(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2023
akpunda86:

2 million is more than 2yrs salary of a graduate employee in a typical federal ministry or average parastatal. Why are people so uninspired, naive, unmotivated in this damn country. Instead of using 2 million and crack your brain on how to profitably invest it, you went on a wild goose chase of elusive government job that pays peanut except you have opportunity to start stealing. If you ask them now they start shouting pension. Pensions that most die waiting for. Take your destiny into your hands my friends

19 Likes

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Agbadocassava: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2023
Might not be scam tho nd if you try to report you might be apprehended too for bribery

1 Like

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Gentlerespect76: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2023
Dolphinlove:
Very very correct.
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by Bahamas95(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2023
I think say na only oyibo dem dey scam.

Should we tell him? grin
Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by flexyrule(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2023
akpunda86:

My brother, it doesn't end at getting captured.

These hoodlums have upped their game. You can be captured and still not earn a penny from the government.

They have people at the ministries, the Accountant General's office and with the IPPIS department.

For two years now, I have been trying to help a friend recover 1.5m she gave one civil servant for a government job.

Mind you, she was captured.

They claimed the Head of Service cancelled the recruitment...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Employment Federal Govt Job by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2023
What’s happening? Why the weird color scheme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Got A Good Job Because Of The Personal CDS Project I Did When I Served / DDB Lagos Graduate Internship / How Long Is Long Enough To Remain With An Organisation? �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.