Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa (16076 Views)

Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria / Six More Cases Of Mokeypox Confirmed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by bettyjones853(f): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Eeyah
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by tmphoto(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
They couldn’t pray for more problem oh the great South Africa
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by EmekaBlue(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
abeg we don tire for this corona news jare
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by 8stargeneral: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lilbest3:
Maybe na to buy two bags of rice, beans, garri, oil and all the foodstuffs that won't spoil easily and relocate to inside thick forest for the rest of the year but where will I get water?
River that is inside thick forest too!

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
drjprince:
naso tongue

I don't see mannabbgrils gibberish on the frontpages again feel like the mods were irritated
abi fulani Herdsmen don... lipsrsealed
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Happychildlove(f): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
No other news again?
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by uchelouis45(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
drjprince:
naso tongue

I don't see mannabbgrils gibberish on the frontpages again feel like the mods were irritated
I hope so too
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Meedon: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
God

Bless

The

Dead
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by drjprince: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lilbest3:
abi fulani Herdsmen don... lipsrsealed
hehe grin grin I won't say word lipsrsealed

He should enjoy his jail if I become a mod I would triple it
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by NinjaMetahuman: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Dont flatter yourself. The reason why you dont have that many cases is because you dont have that many visitors.
dumb post

How many visitors do they have in war torn iraq or isolated iran where the virus is spreading?

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Dont flatter yourself. The reason why you dont have that many cases is because you dont have that many visitors.
How many visitors does it take to start a disease outbreak in a careless setting?

Mind you Nigeria was the first country in sub Saharan Africa to record a case. So much for not having that much visitors.

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by RichDad1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You think so? Those coming in through the airports are aliens ?
While I understand there are people like you that are 100% pessimistic about this nation, the facts are there for you to contend with.
All the suspected cases have turned out negative. The only confirmed case is getting better by the day.
America itself is not doing anything better than us in this regard.

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by EbolaParasite: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
smogup:
it's not about temperate weather. Iran is hotter than Nigeria.

Actually, Iran has winter between november - February and it snows well. Naija no get snow na.
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
dumb post

How many visitors do they have in war torn iraq or isolated iran where the virus is spreading?
I am extremely shock reading his post

Can you imagine! He probably though a million people are required to spread a virus that is air borne.

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
EbolaParasite:

Actually, Iran has winter between november - February and it snows well. Naija no get snow na.
What of Sa that is currently in summer?
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by yetunsbay(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lilbest3:
Maybe na to buy two bags of rice, beans, garri, oil and all the foodstuffs that won't spoil easily and relocate to inside thick forest for the rest of the year but where will I get water?
dig bore hole

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by NinjaMetahuman: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I am extremely shock reading his post

Can you imagine! He probably though a million people are required to spread a virus that is air borne.
you will even be more shocked at the number of people that will like that extremely dumb post.

Nigerians with over 200 million people and millions of its citizen travelling in and out of the country all the time.

You will even see nigerians kalamachu and some unknown regions of the world coming in and going out of the country all the time,

the ediot still thinks its about visitor just because he can't stand someone praising the government he hates.

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by yetunsbay(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

lol...see premise..... U think so ?
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by femi4: 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Ignorant! All oil producing Country are never short of visit from foreigners

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
femi4:
Ignorant! All oil producing Country are never short of visit from foreigners
Ignorant is everyone an oil worker?
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Hahjascho(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Eeyah.....

Everyone's got to maintain a strict personal hygiene now, at all level for all moments.
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by femi4: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Ignorant is everyone an oil worker?
You still don't get it...who will explain to this simpleton

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by brightalo1010: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Zhegx:

Don't give a single fvck about this virus.
In Nigeria, we are faced with 1000 ways to die on a daily basis...................
I hope it wipes out the xenophobic citizens, pray for the good ones though.
1000 ways to die yet you never die?
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Ogaga87(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lilbest3:
Maybe na to buy two bags of rice, beans, garri, oil and all the foodstuffs that won't spoil easily and relocate to inside thick forest for the rest of the year.
but where will I get water?

Forest quarantine grin grin grin

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by aleeyus(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
smogup:
it's not about temperate weather. Iran is hotter than Nigeria.
Iran wey get winter season
check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4_TIX09stw
they have different weather compared to other middle east countries.
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by EbolaParasite: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Iamgrey5:
What Sa that is currently in summer?

I am not inferring anything about Corona. Just pointing out that Iran had winter. I think SA gets pretty cold too anyway. Most of these places just ended winter.....
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by olisefom: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
The best solution to this corona of a thing is to get the cure. Trying to curtail the spread seems impossible.
Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Kylekent59: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Niggerians upon reading this news right now
[img]https://media./images/ec04e09bead46b6248f8827ec98dc04f/tenor.gif[/img]
Shame on you.

You are happy because a fellow African country just confirmed her third case.

Why are people wicked??

Re: Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
EbolaParasite:

I am not inferring anything about Corona. Just pointing out that Iran had winter. I think SA gets pretty cold too anyway. Most of these places just ended winter.....
South Africa is currently experiencing some of its hottest months.

Sa experience southern winter which is usually in June to August.

If you make an excuse for Iran based on cold weather, what of Sa whose weather at the moment is not that cold? What is fueling the spike in the numbers of those with Corona virus?

Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House / What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? / Where Can I Find A Hospital With Neonatal Intensive Care Unit In Lagos?